Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 207. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 23, 2016, 02:07:56 PM
Buying bitcoins now will really make it grow within two months of times because the price is going up.

I buy the bitcoin for the long term. I do not care about the price rise or drop in the short term.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 02:03:02 PM
not yet, but maybe i'll buy bitcoin in the future
since it's good way for investment Grin

Yes. Buy and hold bitcoin for the long term. When the bitcoin is adopted by many business, the price will rise.
Buying bitcoins now will really make it grow within two months of times because the price is going up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 23, 2016, 01:37:30 PM
I have some bitcoin already, which was bought a year ago. I will keep the coin and wait for the price rise.

Dude your patience is now getting good results, but I am wondering how long will you wait? The price is rising right so I guess it would be a good deal selling it right now. But its still up to you, but if I were you I will wait halving before selling that to gain more profit. You probably bought around $200-$300 right?

I bought them around $250. I will keep the bitcoin for the long term, I might use some when the price is really high.
It is good now to buy some Bitcoins, the value is now quite low so there will be a chance that it is going to rise up in the future.
I hope that it will rise for a long time so we can all sell it with much profit. And I also hope that more people will use Bitcoin.

That will be great !
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 23, 2016, 01:20:59 PM
Bitcoin just had a major dip lately so I think there'll be more buyers so in that case I'm buying bitcoins because it is a lot cheaper than it was a day ago.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 23, 2016, 01:19:01 PM
Since fees charged by the exchanges in my country are too high, i'm not buying bitcoin using fiat money. I'm investing my time in activities paid in btc instead.

I strongly believe we'll see an impressive rise in price within the next months.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
February 23, 2016, 12:50:43 PM
Peoples buy bitcoin because of making some profit with bitcoin, but personally I didn't buy bitcoins yet, I always try to earn bitcoins from freelancing and providing other services.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
February 23, 2016, 12:46:44 PM

Not yet? Do you think it is too expensive?
Or aren't you really convinced?
No money left to buy a bit?
In the future Bitcoin might be much more expensive.
So don't wait too long to get in.
Activity: 238
February 23, 2016, 11:39:27 AM

Yes. Buy and hold bitcoin for the long term. When the bitcoin is adopted by many business, the price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 23, 2016, 01:23:23 AM
Buying bitcoins is the best way to invest for a starter and see how it will create some money for you. Gold investments is also like that. Some waits for that big increase like what is happening now. Start selling it then buy again when price go back.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2016, 12:57:42 AM
maybe i think you have to start from now. greater opportunities exist at this time. be part of the development and tremendous changes of bitcoin. invest with bitcoin is a very smart thing. that's my opinion .
Activity: 490
February 23, 2016, 12:48:00 AM
Activity: 420
February 22, 2016, 07:32:56 PM
I have some bitcoin already, which was bought a year ago. I will keep the coin and wait for the price rise.
lucky you, can buy bitcoin at last year's prices. until when are you going to arrest bitcoin?
Activity: 224
February 22, 2016, 07:27:10 PM
I buy btcoin for my future Smiley
February 22, 2016, 05:14:17 PM

Dude your patience is now getting good results, but I am wondering how long will you wait? The price is rising right so I guess it would be a good deal selling it right now. But its still up to you, but if I were you I will wait halving before selling that to gain more profit. You probably bought around $200-$300 right?

I bought them around $250. I will keep the bitcoin for the long term, I might use some when the price is really high.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 21, 2016, 05:38:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
February 21, 2016, 05:04:20 PM

This recent rise to $450 was not enough? That was roughly double your money no?

I buy to sell and spend when I'm happy as I have been the last few days.

I will be back in a few weeks to buy some more.

I buy bitcoins because in the future i know the price of a bitcoin will vastly increase and that it will benefit me very well
I think almost every one buy bitcoin for this reason. Just to get some profit in future, and this is the main reason we buy bitcoins. Other than this we can use bitcoin as real currency, most people will understand this very soon.

No not everyone, that is one of my reasons but the main reason is storage and security of wealth. Be your own bank.
February 21, 2016, 01:15:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 21, 2016, 12:59:43 PM
I buy bitcoins because in the future i know the price of a bitcoin will vastly increase and that it will benefit me very well
I think almost every one buy bitcoin for this reason. Just to get some profit in future, and this is the main reason we buy bitcoins. Other than this we can use bitcoin as real currency, most people will understand this very soon.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 21, 2016, 09:26:02 AM
You can see the price now.
You can not leave this opportunity. buy now will make a profit, that is my reasons
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 21, 2016, 08:26:27 AM

Yup that will be a good decision because halving is almost near and bitcoin will totally going up and with that in mind just keep on buying bitcoin and it will still increased.
Jump to: