Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 210. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 14, 2016, 03:37:45 PM
The last time I buy bitcoin it for capital on trading. Cheesy

And it happen in 2014 and now I just enjoy the results and play back their capital. Cheesy
I am buying bitcoins because it's price is quite affordable to me these days and i am hopeful it will increase in future and profit me in return. I am sure it will become world currency some day as well.
yeah, i will buy bitcoin as long as it is cheep.

Agreed, but we never know when to consider it cheap, as the price of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating so we cannot arrive on perfect decision when it comes to judge the price of bitcoin.

well if you believe in the future of bitcoin, and agree the number of people currently using bitcoin is nothing compared to what it is going to be in the future then $370-400 is pretty cheep.

Right, this price is quiet affordable to buy some more bitcoins, as the value would be much higher in future and there will be more users who will start adopting bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
February 14, 2016, 12:19:23 PM

And it happen in 2014 and now I just enjoy the results and play back their capital. Cheesy
I am buying bitcoins because it's price is quite affordable to me these days and i am hopeful it will increase in future and profit me in return. I am sure it will become world currency some day as well.
yes there are chance that btc price will be improved one day but buying btc and keep it for price increasing is dangerous more than investment. so i dont believed to keep high amount of btc long days anymore.
Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
February 14, 2016, 12:15:01 PM
i use bitcoin just for trading and investment.
i trade it at localbitcoin.com and also campare the rate of many exchange service.so that buying btc is common for me.
and i buy bitcoin to investment in cloudmining sites.i also invested bitcoin amount of 1.2btc for cloudmine.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 14, 2016, 11:54:26 AM

Agreed, but we never know when to consider it cheap, as the price of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating so we cannot arrive on perfect decision when it comes to judge the price of bitcoin.

well if you believe in the future of bitcoin, and agree the number of people currently using bitcoin is nothing compared to what it is going to be in the future then $370-400 is pretty cheep.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2016, 11:37:32 AM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 14, 2016, 11:32:51 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 14, 2016, 11:30:33 AM

Activity: 423
February 14, 2016, 10:37:38 AM
Yes buying bitcoin at this price can be a good investment for the future, this is the good price to buy bitcoins as the price would be much higher in future, so its better that we buy at a moment.

I have to agree with you. About 7 Billion maket cap Bitcoin has is not much considering the advantages for cheap cross border payments and other utilites of Bitcoin. There is space for future Bitcoin maket cap increase.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 14, 2016, 10:33:25 AM

Yeah, I am buying at a moment, as I have a feeling that will grow more in next couple of months and would achieve a new milestone in terms of its value, so trying to multiply my bitcoins in best possible way.
I buy bitcoin keeping in view of saving purpose and in future surely its rate will go higher and profitable as well. its quite affordable to buy these days and in future will benefit its users too. its world wide transaction way is quite nice and comfortable for every one.

yeah I agree with you .I buy bitcoin because bitcoin transaction fees is very low and I can send money in world any time with self and bitcoin is no need third person when I buy some goods and after I get goods very low price with bitcoin and I think to buy a bitcoin .
Activity: 205
February 14, 2016, 10:28:37 AM

Yeah, I am buying at a moment, as I have a feeling that will grow more in next couple of months and would achieve a new milestone in terms of its value, so trying to multiply my bitcoins in best possible way.

yeah I agree with you .I buy bitcoin because bitcoin transaction fees is very low and I can send money in world any time with self and bitcoin is no need third person when I buy some goods and after I get goods very low price with bitcoin and I think to buy a bitcoin .

Yes buying bitcoin at this price can be a good investment for the future, this is the good price to buy bitcoins as the price would be much higher in future, so its better that we buy at a moment.
Activity: 245
February 14, 2016, 12:44:25 AM

Activity: 420
February 13, 2016, 02:10:37 AM
Yes i'm buying bitcoins, because i love trading with bitcoin. i buy when the price going down and sell bitcoin when the price going high. and i also buy bitcoin for gambling.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
February 12, 2016, 11:41:03 PM
Im happily trading away on BTC-E Smiley

Bitcoin has recently jumped $20, and I'm one of the lucky people who sold at $391. I'm buying again when bitcoin drops down to <$380
February 12, 2016, 11:38:56 PM
I think bitcoin will be around forever and will either be widely used or become a scarce commodity.

I think it will be used widely, we cannot get on any conclusion too early as bitcoin is still in its primary stage, we should give some time to bitcoin to grow and wait for the future results.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 12, 2016, 10:04:25 PM
I think bitcoin will be around forever and will either be widely used or become a scarce commodity.
February 12, 2016, 05:12:54 PM

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 12, 2016, 03:51:58 PM
It's still grows up. It's very fast payment method, and I love it  Kiss
Activity: 126
February 12, 2016, 01:37:44 PM
Nowadays I really am buying just because I feel ashamed for missing the first big wave, and if I miss out twice I'll be even more depressed  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 12, 2016, 01:16:53 PM
I just sold my bitcoin, having bought at the price of $ 372, that I do to gain an advantage, buying at low prices and sell at high prices. it always managed to make us profit  Grin

Well if we have to based your current moves to the current price moves, it's really a good practice if we can ride the roller coaster price that's happening currently in the bitcoin price.

Small profit yes. But for an everyday trader it can give them a nice earnings everyday.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2016, 08:20:36 AM
I just sold my bitcoin, having bought at the price of $ 372, that I do to gain an advantage, buying at low prices and sell at high prices. it always managed to make us profit  Grin

That's the best way to make profits out of bitcoins, even if it is giving a small profits you should sell it and do not wait till it reaches the moon, as we don't know what would be the price of bitcoin tomorrow.
Jump to: