Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 209. (Read 307735 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
February 20, 2016, 03:28:57 AM
Sadly due to my lack of trust in bitcoins on the past days I didnt but some. I regretted it now. I didnt listen to some good advises that it will come to $400 again. Damn they are really good in advising and predicting it.  Well, better luck next time again.
I was the same. Now that it is steadily rising as it was $415 last I checked, I am regretting it too.
Imagine if you bought one year ago when it was $250 you would be so happy an rolling in it now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 09:09:59 AM
Yup I'm buying small amount -not big at all- but something, I think there is huge potential to move positively and potentially give profit, relatively high potential to give profit compared to risk of money loss in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 10:58:20 AM

That is indeed very good. I think it is a good moment to buy Bitcoins now, because the price is very low now. And if you buy it now then you can get some profit later maybe.
But there is a chance that you can lose all you money. Because the value can fall too. And then you dont have money.

Then you are not a type of wise trader and just waiting for the price increase.

There is a so called minimizing the loss. How come you will allow your funds to be value depleted when there is big havoc that will happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 10:36:10 AM
I am buying bitcoins at a moment as I find it as a good investment tool which can benefit me in future, so I am trying to collect maximum number of coins and will sell it when the price climbs up.

I think just before the next halving's event many Bitcoin's users will try to buy a lot of bitcoins to sell it after the halving with good price as it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase after this event
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 16, 2016, 07:40:33 AM
I buy bitcoin for day trading purposes as well as trading altcoins. Altcoins are quite risky but the stables ones are pretty much very profitable.
That is indeed very good. I think it is a good moment to buy Bitcoins now, because the price is very low now. And if you buy it now then you can get some profit later maybe.
But there is a chance that you can lose all you money. Because the value can fall too. And then you dont have money.

I dont think bitcoin's value will go down further it might go down but again will raise so buying now is a good choice
Activity: 616
February 16, 2016, 07:07:56 AM
I buy bitcoin for day trading purposes as well as trading altcoins. Altcoins are quite risky but the stables ones are pretty much very profitable.
Activity: 287
February 15, 2016, 06:41:42 PM
I am buying bitcoins at a moment as I find it as a good investment tool which can benefit me in future, so I am trying to collect maximum number of coins and will sell it when the price climbs up.
Activity: 728
February 15, 2016, 10:12:49 AM
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
February 15, 2016, 10:01:09 AM
Yes I'm buying bitcoins, not regularly but every now and then, I do so because I see it as a very good and potentially profit bringing investment, If you buy at a good time you can get profit even by day trading not just long term holding.
Activity: 812
February 15, 2016, 10:00:14 AM
I buy bitcoins for sure, because the price is pretty low at this moment and also because you can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin. Plus I want to be a part of the community of the bitcoin so that's my second reason.
Why not just let it collect the signature campaign alone?
I think if you buy it will be useless
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 15, 2016, 09:51:04 AM
But that is in fact quite unpredictable. But let us hope that it will be worth more later.

Disregarding the hope thing but definitely and surely, it will be worth later based on some real "facts" and speculated scenarios that has really a good basis and analyzations.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 15, 2016, 06:06:20 AM
I definitely buying Bitcoins now, Because It has now a very low price. I think because I bought it that I can get profit later.
But that is in fact quite unpredictable. But let us hope that it will be worth more later.
lol bitcoin going rise right now dude. price has been touched $409. its trend up
Activity: 448
February 15, 2016, 06:00:31 AM
I buy bitcoins for sure, because the price is pretty low at this moment and also because you can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin. Plus I want to be a part of the community of the bitcoin so that's my second reason.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 15, 2016, 04:55:29 AM
I didn't buyed yet, but I am interested in doing so... But I am confused about should i invest my btc or just hold they and make profit when the rate increases. ..
If there is a profitable legit site that gives good profits in l3ss time, then I would definitely invest... The thing is I should not lose my btc Wink
Activity: 714
February 15, 2016, 04:33:00 AM
I definitely buying Bitcoins now, Because It has now a very low price. I think because I bought it that I can get profit later.
Activity: 672
February 15, 2016, 04:17:02 AM
Yes I am buying bitcoin, as a large number were saying that the price of bitcoin will increase, at that time i bought some bitcoin and now as I saw that the price is really increasing then now I am trying to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 15, 2016, 03:56:58 AM
Sadly due to my lack of trust in bitcoins on the past days I didnt but some. I regretted it now. I didnt listen to some good advises that it will come to $400 again. Damn they are really good in advising and predicting it.  Well, better luck next time again.
Activity: 245
February 14, 2016, 10:27:15 PM
i buy bitcoin for my future because i belive its price will rise day by day

yeah bitcoin is very important for future because bitcoin provide very good service for customer when you use bitcoin now you send money any country in world any time with computer and mobile  very fast with transaction fees  very low 
Activity: 182
February 14, 2016, 08:35:37 PM
i buy bitcoin for my future because i belive its price will rise day by day
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 14, 2016, 08:15:42 PM
i use bitcoin just for trading and investment.
i trade it at localbitcoin.com and also campare the rate of many exchange service.so that buying btc is common for me.
and i buy bitcoin to investment in cloudmining sites.i also invested bitcoin amount of 1.2btc for cloudmine.

I think Yobit is better than localbitcoin. You can see the site on my signature. Cheesy
Jump to: