Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying the dip? - page 9. (Read 930 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
May 16, 2022, 09:14:24 AM
If I have excess money of course I will buy more, but unfortunately when it is bearish my money is all invested in altcoins, when there is money in the form of stable coins I will buy ETH or BNB because both coins quickly rise in price when they enter a bull run , besides that the two coins have been adopted en masse in various crypto projects.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2022, 08:15:38 AM
Major cryptocurrencies have been on a downfall this past week, as investors lost confidence on Terra (LUNA). Bitcoin, as well as, Ethereum, Cardano, and several other "blue chip" coins are being traded at a discount these days. This could be a huge buying opportunity before prices bounce back to their original levels. If Bitcoin is predicted to reach $100k, then imagine how altcoins will rise in price. Buying the dip might be the best thing you could do right now. If you're into crypto for the long haul, you'll know what I'm talking about.

That said, I'm curious to know if you're buying the dip? If so, I'd like to know which cryptocurrencies do you think are worth the investment for the long term and why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: