Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year? - page 23. (Read 30422 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 04, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
Unfortunately i think it will not happen this year. In my opinion We can see another bullrun in 2019 q1 or 2020 q4. I know if we look to historical charts always crypto currency space faced some green market in Q4's. But i think that time will be different than history. We will see. I hope you will be right. We want that bull also but i am little bit pessimistic about that.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
I think that the bull market this year will not come, perhaps only a small increase in prices. I think that the bull market will now be only in 2019.
Activity: 308
November 04, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
WHY should it start? From the big drop people start to write, bullrun soon, bullrun soon, soon, soon. WHY?
Are there even several reasons for it? or you just trying to write your hopes here?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
I really want to belive in it, but seems no! Everyone is waiting for it, but no news (good or bad) for market to grow. So why should it? seems wee need to live in flat Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 04, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
I am expecting another bull run this year but that is impossible because of the bear market. Everytime the market recovers from downfall, it will easily go down. I also think that the scam ICO's are to blame on what is happening on crypto. They are ruining the reputation of crypto and the investors are afraid to invest because of it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 04, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?

sorry mate iam disappointed i do not think any bull wave this year i think we will remain in bear wave for many months until new good news come up and attract new liquidity
yup I think so, there is still doubts from investors to hold coins. times like this will be saved by big news and strong pumps from crypto investors like last year. We must align the good news and investors' thinking
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
Well, A bull run this year, don't see that coming. I mean there is no indication of that. Every time the big bull run is about to arrive, there are some indications and signs but so far nothing like that so we can expect a dry end of 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
November 04, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
To be honest, I think this year we will not wait for the bull market. I think we should expect a price increase at least next year.
Activity: 332
November 04, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
We'll hardly see bull run as it was a year ago. There are still no signs of that. Most likely this is going to be a slow smooth growth, which will take probably a year before BTC returns to the price of 20,000$ Anyway the market is unpredictable, the situation may change any moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
I still believe that the bull season will begin as the end of November. Because it's been a really bad year for market this year. But in the last month of this year, I think coin prices will rise again.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
I want to be neutral about this topic, anything can happen in little time that is left before EOY, investors are skeptical about market there is uncertainly in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
Honestly, on one will give you exact prediction as market is still red, if someone says then he's a lair. Everyone are expecting a bull run but looks like it will not happen however we have to move on and wait for our turn.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?

there will be no new bull run this year. I am not sure this will happen even in 2019. Maybe 2020 will give us good price for all market
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

sorry mate iam disappointed i do not think any bull wave this year i think we will remain in bear wave for many months until new good news come up and attract new liquidity
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
November 04, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
Everyone is waiting for December 12, when there will be an official opening of the Bakkt exchange. Bakkt is designed to enable consumers and institutions to seamlessly buy, sell, store and spend digital assets. Formed with the purpose of bringing trust, efficiency and commerce to digital assets, Bakkt seeks to develop open technology to connect existing market and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain. ICE Futures U.S. and ICE Clear U.S. plans to launch its first physically delivered bitcoin futures and warehouse in coordination with Bakkt, subject to regulatory review and approval. This will enable access for institutional investors via regulated market infrastructure. As you see, bakkt is not just a cryptocurrency exchange, so everyone thinks that after its launch a new bull market will start, because institutional investors will start entering the market. There is also an opinion that at this moment the ETF will be approved.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 04, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
 Undecided i don't think bull run will starting on this year maybe crypto calenders will changed
maybe in feb 2019 they will start bull run   Sad
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: