Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year? - page 4. (Read 30422 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 20, 2019, 11:37:20 AM
There is a lot of speculation and unfounded news circulating about a bull run, even though a bull run cannot just happen,
this requires a number of logical and strong reasons so that the community in the market can invest more, the more demand, the greater the number of offers, and the price continues to increase.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 08:40:53 AM
Nobody can say for sure if we'd see the bull market run or not. But I shall agree with other users — we might not witness it this year. So, I think it makes sense to wait until Bitcoin and altcoins will recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 13, 2019, 11:08:04 PM
yeah right, last year when the market was deteriorating, many of my friends and including myself guessed that the market would return to pump at the beginning of this year. but it looks like it's still not visible, instead we have fallen very deep in the bear market today.
usually when the market will soar again, there are always signs and indications. but until now we haven't seen that yet.
The bull run will take longer than that, I would like to see a bull run happening very soon but after looking at the market the only prediction that I can make is that the bull market will not come in this year and will not appear until 2020, this is good and bad, in one had is bad because it means we need to wait a lot more but it is also good because it give us time to prepare for the bull market.
Preparing for the bull market is more like a huge even that could involve lots of participants whose more focus on each activities. When bull run hits many trading sites, panic buying will possibly happen and during that time I don't think long term holders will hodle for a little bit longer but rather grab the opportunity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 13, 2019, 10:08:19 PM
yeah right, last year when the market was deteriorating, many of my friends and including myself guessed that the market would return to pump at the beginning of this year. but it looks like it's still not visible, instead we have fallen very deep in the bear market today.
usually when the market will soar again, there are always signs and indications. but until now we haven't seen that yet.
The bull run will take longer than that, I would like to see a bull run happening very soon but after looking at the market the only prediction that I can make is that the bull market will not come in this year and will not appear until 2020, this is good and bad, in one had is bad because it means we need to wait a lot more but it is also good because it give us time to prepare for the bull market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 11, 2019, 03:31:09 AM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
What ideas, all have become accustomed to trade in these conditions. It seems that it was an experiment, and whether the market will survive, well, survived, it means that you can continue like that without bulls.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
February 09, 2019, 06:52:07 PM
Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?

no one knows when an increase will occur. because every increase always comes suddenly and no one knows, even though it has been predicted but sometimes the prediction is wrong. so it's predicted or not. because everyone's predictions are not necessarily true.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 03:28:25 PM
Today the market has gone up. I love it. I would like market growth to continue for several days. But unfortunately, many analysts say that there will be no serious growth now.

now the situation is indeed like that so many who consider the developments that have taken place are only temporary. but we all never know whether this increase is temporary or so increases. because every prediction is sometimes wrong.
Most of the forecasts on the cryptocurrency market are far from reality. Although Each of us wants positive changes and therefore many people pay attention to the forecast for Bitcoin and its price in the region of 9000 dollars by the end of 2019.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 10:44:36 AM
Today the market has gone up. I love it. I would like market growth to continue for several days. But unfortunately, many analysts say that there will be no serious growth now.

now the situation is indeed like that so many who consider the developments that have taken place are only temporary. but we all never know whether this increase is temporary or so increases. because every prediction is sometimes wrong.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
February 09, 2019, 03:57:25 AM
There is still hope for this year to rise and I believe that the market will rise. 2019 is still long and is now entering the stage where the market has started to rise
we must be patient to be able to wait for the market to return
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 09, 2019, 03:17:01 AM
There are still no assurances for bullrun this year but I believe that the market situation this year will be better than last year. The price of bitcoin and other altcoins can still surge this year but it might be for short term only. The recent 2017 bullrun will take years to duplicate and it will not happen within a year or two because factors that are present during that bullrun are still missing this year.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 09, 2019, 02:38:52 AM
Looking at the cycles, this time, I wouldn't expect a bull run until early 2021.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 09, 2019, 02:05:57 AM
After such a long and severe correction lasting most of last year, a bull run should be there this year.
it should be because this year until the coming year the market will definitely rise again, the solution from the beginning of the year has begun to move even though it's still slow
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 08, 2019, 11:00:36 PM
That's right because I am sure this year there will be a very good increase so that many people benefit greatly. yes I hope this year there will be a great increase
The group of hopes will definitely increase the benefits of profits from this market I think that there will be the most important for all of us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 08, 2019, 05:23:19 PM
After such a long and severe correction lasting most of last year, a bull run should be there this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 05:17:18 PM
in any case, it is much easier to predict a negative outlook at the ball, and even if things are much better, your sour could forget everything. It is much harder to predict something positive on the cryptocurrency market, and for any case you need to provide some facts as evidence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 04:33:52 PM
Activity: 2002
February 08, 2019, 04:32:21 PM
A good news from ETF will try to back again to sec, i think 2019 will be a good for the bull run started. We already know that they already put in a new something about ETF Aplication. waiting for the good news for that.
This proposal is always submitted and revised every year, and if postponed again, the trust ratio will decrease. if this happens again, Bullrun must be based on something else. I still guess that every year there is always a special momentum for increase. but the pattern has not been seen since the beginning of the year, and what trends are behind it.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
February 08, 2019, 12:09:09 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
February 03, 2019, 11:13:10 AM
A good news from ETF will try to back again to sec, i think 2019 will be a good for the bull run started. We already know that they already put in a new something about ETF Aplication. waiting for the good news for that.
Activity: 756
February 03, 2019, 10:08:43 AM
That's right because I am sure this year there will be a very good increase so that many people benefit greatly. yes I hope this year there will be a great increase
Pages:
Jump to: