Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 2. (Read 30750 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 20, 2019, 11:46:26 AM
Yes. I hold eos from quite long time.  It is listed on many reputed exchanges which gives it good trading volume and also give investors a trust on it. It has a good growth in good times and hope to have same kind of growth in future also
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 11:33:24 AM
Yes
But i am holding it because i wanted to play game and it requires ram and CPU
I am actually staking it i think for the sake of getting RAM and CPU
Yes, I also keep these coins. I, like you, are completely confident that this project will be very successful in the coming years. I believe in a good future for EOS. I kept these coins even in the most difficult times.

I will try to collect the token in the EOS wallet as a result of the bounty. I am sure that the EOS platform capable of being like an erc-20 can store a lot of tokens and has a value.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
April 20, 2019, 11:24:42 AM
EOS coins have been proven to have many benefits sought. you can use it as an alternative crypto that has been used so far. And the weekly profits obtained with EOS reach up to 60%, a very high number compared to the value of bitcoin. Eos is a potential coin.

Can you explain to me what is this benefits? If we are talking about Dapps, TRX can make it also. I am not sure EOS is the best choice Dapps and smart contracts.

I think still Ethereum the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 11:09:15 AM
EOS coins have been proven to have many benefits sought. you can use it as an alternative crypto that has been used so far. And the weekly profits obtained with EOS reach up to 60%, a very high number compared to the value of bitcoin. Eos is a potential coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 20, 2019, 10:44:41 AM
Of course, I consider it very promising and in a couple of years it can show unprecedented growth. Of course, much depends on the government of China and their relationship to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1344
April 20, 2019, 10:38:59 AM
Yesterday I also bought the EOS soon with great news and I think the course will definitely rise.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
April 20, 2019, 10:01:44 AM
I am holding my coins with the hope that there will be a spike in the prices of the coins in no time. I have the firm grounds that the bull market will come over around the corner.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 20, 2019, 10:00:36 AM
EOS is a great project and it has proven itself well during the fall of the market. I hold it as a long-term asset. I am pleased with the positive tendency that EOS network is actively developing and a number of supporters is growing, as far as I know, the number of active users of decentralized applications on the EOS blockchain is about 260,000 people. They provide a lot of updates, visit different events, hopefully, they will continue to work in this rhythm and show us the great product with practical use.
Activity: 840
April 20, 2019, 09:47:33 AM
Yes
Yes, I also keep these coins. I, like you, are completely confident that this project will be very successful in the coming years. I believe in a good future for EOS. I kept these coins even in the most difficult times.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 20, 2019, 08:36:07 AM
I'm not the only one trusting Eos.Eos's team is really working hard.If they do exactly what they think, the value will increase a lot.Half of my assets are in eos.
Agreed, EOS is one of the most reputed coins in the market and team behind its development is also doing a great job. I seek this altcoin as a potential coin as I believe that this coin would be worth investing. Holding it, for now, would surely be a profitable deal...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 20, 2019, 08:34:45 AM
Yes
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
April 20, 2019, 08:09:00 AM
I'm not the only one trusting Eos.Eos's team is really working hard.If they do exactly what they think, the value will increase a lot.Half of my assets are in eos.
Activity: 672
April 20, 2019, 07:59:08 AM
Without any doubt I am holding EOS, because it is one of the most perspective altcoins on the whole market. EOS has held the largest ICO in the history and the largest token swap of all times. This guys are big and are going to be even bigger.
I also hold EOS 40% of the total investment assets that I have. I have no doubt about this asset, because its development now really shows very good progress. where the journey is easier than the ethereum platform which was first released.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2019, 07:56:08 AM
Without any doubt I am holding EOS, because it is one of the most perspective altcoins on the whole market. EOS has held the largest ICO in the history and the largest token swap of all times. This guys are big and are going to be even bigger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 07:11:08 AM
Yes, I am still holding EOS, I think EOS will have the same future as ETH. But I am a bit worried about the character of the EOS founder. I hope not to be like before.
Eos is a good coin , this coin should be kept in the first place , it is very promising , and even more so now there is a great development of the coin soon should be good news !
Activity: 602
April 16, 2019, 12:25:52 PM
EOS is a project that is very profitable to use today, with substantial use of the rest of the cryptocurrency. I think that the future is not as far as it seems to us, so I see that the world will use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 12:19:39 PM
I think that eos is one of the potential coins in crypto currency. But I don't like it. Started joining crypto currencies and getting to know EOS but I didn't pay attention to it. Even though eos is one of the coins that is also stable but I did not choose to invest in eos. Although eos is predicted to surpass eth but until now I love eth more than eos. I get more benefits from eth than from eos. I am truly amazed by eth-driven technology because eth-carried technology is very complete and great.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 16, 2019, 11:55:01 AM
yeah still holding a pinch of eos Grin because i know the project is good and can be great in near future, i think any  serious investor looking towards investing on a solid project should consider eos,  and among top 20 coins/tokens eos should be one of the coin to hodl in your portfolio, ofcourse it is just personal opinion, eos has good dapps among which i like lumeos the most, an app to answer polls and earn lume that can be claimed when the project is live.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 16, 2019, 11:46:37 AM
Well, yes I am still holding EOS until now because I believe in the EOS team. They develop such a good coin in the market. I am holding it right now but no that much the potential of EOS is always there. So yeah I will still hold it until the right time comes.
Activity: 672
April 16, 2019, 11:28:08 AM
I made a great decision to invest in EOS in Q4 2018. After entering the EOS at a low price when the market dumps, I am happy to be here and say that I really became rich by EOS. Unexpectedly I made a huge amount of money thanks to EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: