Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 52. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
I'm not going to rust, and I do not recommend holding the eos.
In the short term, it is possible to invest in eos. But in long terms I will not buy eos
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
EOS has huge potential in the near future for growth due to low costs. For that it will be a coin for real use as payment but also for development. This coin is also still cheap to buy.  I think if you want to invest now that this is a coin for small investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:05:26 PM
In my opinion, EOS is now greatly overestimated. How can the project, which in fact still did nothing to enter the top five of the crypto currency? This is very strange, because tomorrow, investors' expectations may not be justified.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
Personally I keep EOS I believe it is the only competitor of ETH. But I also think he will not replace it he prospect it is !
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
September 14, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
From my point of view EOS offers a perfect opportunity for long term investment since it has active community and great potential with its big ecosystem. I think if everything goes well EOS price can be easily 50-60$ till end of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
Right now I m accumulating some useful erc 20 coin but eos is a good coin to hold maybe I'm wrong not buying it right now we will see in the future
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 11, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
Yes, I am currently holding EOS, and that is great because there is a progress happens in my investments which is god that I earned income even though I do nothing to obtained it.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
Eos is a very attractive coin for investment . I think he has every chance of becoming the same as Etherium.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 10, 2018, 02:21:59 PM
Almost all ICO in 2017 and in 2018 are held on the Ethereum platform. Of course, EOS has a number of advantages over ETH. But it is difficult to compete with such a giant as ETH. In any case, I hold a few coins, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.
As of now no, I'm not holding EOS but I heard a lot good thing about it like many people saying it is also have good project. Maybe one day I will try to hold it to verify if those good thing say about it of many people is true. For now I'm  focusing to keep holding my Ethereum because I know one day all my patients in waiting will be gain and give me huge profit. I suggest, instead of having second thoughts which crypto your going to hold it's better if you choose wisely otnhabe potential.
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
Almost all ICO in 2017 and in 2018 are held on the Ethereum platform. Of course, EOS has a number of advantages over ETH. But it is difficult to compete with such a giant as ETH. In any case, I hold a few coins, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
I believe in EOS as a platform, this is one of the three platforms / protocols in which I have money. Eos does the guy who did Steem, who has been working for many years, so we have proof that he has successful dappas.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
September 07, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
Why not. I'm holding very many EOS. EOS is altcoin today's best. EOS has many outstanding features. Market EOS are very vibrant. There are many people who invest in EOS.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 07, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
EOS is a Big project. Sometimes I think it could overtake ETH (only my opinion). I love to hold EOS for a long time. But I did big mistake to buy EOS a few days ago because a few days ago EOS was trading at a lower price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
September 07, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
At the present time, all coins have fallen in price and we have to save them with the hope of future growth. EOS is among them. I had high hopes for him, but they did not come true.
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
bounty searcher long time holding isn't clever thought in light of the way that a considerable section of the crypto tokens costs will fall once expert trades so it is more adroit to change over into different coins when possible.But in the event that you think it is a quality undertaking then you may hold it in entire arrangement about piece of your wealth rewards. So entire arrangement holding is awe inspiring approach to manage advantage at any rate not all coins are worth to hold in long haul.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
Yes, I have a little EOS. It could go parabolic like Ethereum did but I just don't think so in these market conditions.. I plan on waiting for it to cool off a bit more before reupping my bag.
Activity: 92
September 04, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
abundance searcher long time holding isn't shrewd idea in light of the way that a substantial segment of the crypto tokens expenses will fall once accomplished exchanges so it is more astute to change over into various coins when possible.But in case you think it is a quality endeavor then you may hold it in whole deal about part of your abundance rewards. So whole deal holding is splendid way to deal with benefit anyway not all coins are worth to hold in long term.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
I am one of those people who believe in this project. I don't know if I am right or not, but something tells me that EOS will change the way blockchain works. I am not 100% sure that there will not be the other competitors, but right now I feel that this one of the strongest projects
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
eos is a very good coin, I like the team , I bought it even on the ico , I think in the future it will be valued as well as eth
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
I only hold it a little.
because I still hold some other coins that I predict will bring good luck to me
Pages:
Jump to: