Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 53. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
Yes, EOS is a really strong coin and has a great network to support it. Dev team is working hard to make this network big free and this will help in value increase of EOS.
Activity: 103
September 01, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
Yes, EOS will have very big development prospects in the future. I think that investing in EOS will be a very correct decision. Whether or not it can exceed Ethereum, as long as its goal is achieved, then it is a very promising currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 01, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
I am holding it but not a lot of it because I did not buy that much. If you look at it EOS is one of those coins that has a lot of potential to grow, although the project does seem a little bit shaky now but I believe that in time it will find its footing and its place in the market. Even in this bear market that we are in right now the coin seems to be holding up quite well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
As of now yes, it is great because somehow there is a income. It is better even though not high as what I expected than having a loss. I believe in future all my money in EOS will become more valuable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:04:12 AM
Unfortunately, I do not have enough money to invest in promising Altocco EOS. I am sure that the EOS will grow several times. Over the past year, then the token until today price rose 50 times. It can not be that such a promising altcoyin stops in growth.
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:05:47 PM
Yes, I have this coin and I am ready to keep it for several months. It seems to me that this is a promising project. I think that today is a good time for investments in EOS.
August 26, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
I do not have EOS yet, but I really want to buy myself in the very near future, because I believe that it is very promising and will bring profit to me.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
I am investing and holding EOS!  I am hoping EOS will be another ethereum in the making.  The potential for eos is very promising and it could actually replace ethereum in the future!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
I bought EOS and intend to hold it for a long time, because I have high hopes for its growth and development. If there is a good price, I can buy a supplement.
Activity: 218
August 26, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
Yes, I bought it quite recently and expect it to grow well. The price finally dropped to an acceptable one, at which I am ready to buy this asset.)
August 25, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
yes I am still holding EOS because the price of EOS is still down so I still hold it until the price of EOS increases again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
No. The EOS was frightened by their strange actions to release my coin and I decided not to risk it. As it turned out, he did the right thing.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 25, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
at this time I didn't invest in the altcoin because I saw very little capital I had so I invested in etherium tokens. I think for the moment we need to hold the EOS altcoin.
I like that decision, its still part of the top coins as per market cap, it is well the Time to buy more eos.... I will be thinking of hodling more of eos
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 25, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I like eos because it is based on PoS and it doesn't take much power as eth which is based on PoW.... But i don't like the fact that it is not fully decentralized as the network decisions are based on some powerful computers.... Eos is a great innovation but i am not truly seeing the price higher than eth in months to come
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
Currently, i can not sell any coin because of the dip in prices of the coins. It will be sensless to me if i don't hodl but sell now. Cant wait to see losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
No, I am not holding EOS, because I think it is centralized crypto, what absolutely differs from my way of thinking about crypto.
Crypto should remain decentralized!
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
Right. I am between the EOS. This is a potential currency. EOS has better features than ethereum. I hope it will thrive in the future.
I also believe in the potential of EOS and I think that it really has a higher potential than Ethereum and in the near future EOS will become one of the most popular projects. Ethereum has many drawbacks and it is developing very slowly compared to EOS. Now only the beginning of the development path of EOS, so those who believe in this project are investing in it now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 24, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
I keep it and periodically I get dope. Very promising coin, strong team and road map. I believe that the EOS has a future. I believe in the price of more than $ 100 by the end of the year.
EOS is a good project with a strong team, but increasing its value to $100 by the end of the year is unlikely, since in this case the EOS capitalization should increase about 20 times. This means that the capitalization of EOS should be $90 billion, now it is $4.5 billion.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
I keep it and periodically I get dope. Very promising coin, strong team and road map. I believe that the EOS has a future. I believe in the price of more than $ 100 by the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
I have bought 25 EOS. EOS is a great platform I look forward to invest for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: