Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 54. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
August 24, 2018, 04:47:38 AM
I have sold all of my EOS, and it has earned me a lot of money. I like EOS, so if its price drops again, then I will buy it again. EOS is a potential coin.
Now very low price of EOS and I do not see any objective reasons to sell coins at such a low price. But I know a lot of people who use this moment and buy more EOS coins for their storage and expecting significant growth.
If you have participated in the EOS ico and there will be so many reasons to sell your eos especially you can try to buy back it again later consider the ico price of eos was around $1 and this time it's still traded 5x from the ico price. that makes sense for him to sell his EOS. i guess that's the point how he was selling his EOS.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 04:44:30 AM
I also think that EOS is a good project and great potential for the future. Although to be honest, I do not have one as of the moment, since my investment is on Bitcoin and Eth but I have already made some plans of investing on EOS as well once I get the money for it. I'll make sure that I will not let this good project just pass by and not be part of its success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 24, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
Yes, I hold it and put it in a long-term investment. I know the value is still small, but that's not what I made the reason. I decided to hold it back because it had pretty good potential, where the platform has undergone development and has been built in several ICOs. That will be a reference for EOS to be able to jump higher and occupy high prices in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:33:29 AM
EOS is a very promising coin, the price of which is growing on a daily basis .In a few years, EOS may be in the top 3 .
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 24, 2018, 03:45:29 AM
Yes, I am currently holding EOS  as of this moment, because the EOS are one of the best and have a great potential to provide a larger slice of income in this industry and that is awesome.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:54:03 AM
I have sold all of my EOS, and it has earned me a lot of money. I like EOS, so if its price drops again, then I will buy it again. EOS is a potential coin.
Now very low price of EOS and I do not see any objective reasons to sell coins at such a low price. But I know a lot of people who use this moment and buy more EOS coins for their storage and expecting significant growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 22, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
EOS is the only one coin which I would like to buy in the next future. I thought that I have missed the train, but thanks to the bear market I can buy EOS for very good price. So I am waiting for another huge dump and then I will surely buy some EOS. Because EOS is doing very good job, more than 3000TPS. Woow!
EOS really now has a very good value and those who did not have time to purchase it earlier can profitably buy it today. I'm sure that this coin will grow much faster than others during the bull trend, due to its high potential.
Activity: 80
August 22, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
at this time I didn't invest in the altcoin because I saw very little capital I had so I invested in etherium tokens. I think for the moment we need to hold the EOS altcoin.
Activity: 103
August 22, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
No. I feel the entire Crypto market is one. When all Coin up and down, I no longer see a special kind of coin
Activity: 57
August 22, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
I think EOS is very stable, if now the price down you should buy. if seen from static sales, EOS much demand and maybe EOS prices will be stable until long.

The cryptocurrency cannot be stable because it is not centralized.
even if EOS is forced to be stable later, EOS will not sell in the market.

EOS is also a good coin because it has opened a smartcontract for ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 20, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
EOS also makes Smartcontract open ICO.
If there are many requests like that then EOS will also continue to grow.

And also the reason why EOS opened a wallet with a payment, so this EOS might not want a lot of coins on the network to become coin rubbish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
I spent a little money on EOS and sold it. Then I do not see the point of keeping it. Perhaps in the future and will invest in it, I'll think about it.
Activity: 138
August 18, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
Yes. I'm still holding EOS. I'm very much watch closely this project, undoubtedly. it will be one of the best!
Activity: 16
August 18, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
EOS is growing faster and faster, so I will buy and hold some EOS.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
I am not. I believe Waves will surpass eth and will be side by side with eos
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
Hold becomes not as profitable as before, as the market strategy has changed and the market has become difficult to understand, I honestly can not still understand what news or situations the market is moving in. Now, every trader can say this.
Activity: 93
August 18, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
Yes, Eos is Very good and promising project. Eos doing well in future.Bright Progress
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
unfortunately no, I have sold around 4 -5 months ago, it will continue to riase again in my opinion
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 18, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
EOS is the only one coin which I would like to buy in the next future. I thought that I have missed the train, but thanks to the bear market I can buy EOS for very good price. So I am waiting for another huge dump and then I will surely buy some EOS. Because EOS is doing very good job, more than 3000TPS. Woow!

I'm not a fan of EOS, I wouldn't touch this coin at all.  It's easy to have high transactions per second when you lack decentralization.  EOS is super centralized , the block producers hold all the power and they can block wallets whenever they want.  This goes against everything bitcoin stands for.
Pages:
Jump to: