Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 194. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
i save some of coins for the time when bitcoin gets mainstream or gets more people in it .
if course i sell the rest of it.
Activity: 756

At least I know that those that I do manage to hold onto will be worth more, one day, compared to any fiat I'm holding on to.
Created a new paper wallet this past week and now try and drop 10 to 20% of everything I receive in there and to keep that for the long haul.
im doing something similar, i take 90% of all my btc and store it in a paper wallet
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i hate waiting
i love short-term investment
i think that it is waste of time waiting for a higher price than now
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i think this is the best time to hold my bitcoins becase it can become the best decision or the worst decision till now
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
i have not any coins yet.

Not having is not a problem right now. Buy some coin. Use more faucets. And finally use this forum to increase your chances of having more and more bitcoins from different ways.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i have not any coins yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Yes. ofcourse. almost all of us are holding it dreaming,
that it increase that much. but i usually withdraw and buy again.
and i never tried to buy any digital goods using bitcoin.
since in my country its not yet that stable.
i dont even see stores that accept bitcoin here yet.
that is why i need to withdraw it frequently for less risk.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bsupra C. Member
Right now Dollars are too expensive, can't wait for that big bubble to make boom, yes I'm hodling my btc because we are approaching to a huge period of economy evolution.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i am currently holding my bitcoin and i will continue holding them at least until next year. because i am mostly waiting for the new year and the block halving mid year, and i believe that it is going to have a significant effect on bitcoin price in the future to come.
Activity: 434
Yes i'm holding some bitcoin for someday that bitcoin price will increase so high. but for now i think i will sell it some, because bitcoin now the price is stagnan, not going reduce/increase. maybe small but its no problem at all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I always tell myself not to use my Bitcoin from signature campaign. I received 0.2 BTC for July campaign. Left with 0.02 BTC in mid August. I receive another 0.2 BTC for August campaign. Used most of them last week. Left with 0.02 BTC again. :/. I mostly use them to buy cheap Amazon Giftcard, domains and monthly VPS hosting.

TLDR; I tell myself to wait for Bitcoin price to increase before I use them but I always end up using them. :/.

From all my experience I don't think it is possible to save bitcoin. It is way to easy to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I always tell myself not to use my Bitcoin from signature campaign. I received 0.2 BTC for July campaign. Left with 0.02 BTC in mid August. I receive another 0.2 BTC for August campaign. Used most of them last week. Left with 0.02 BTC again. :/. I mostly use them to buy cheap Amazon Giftcard, domains and monthly VPS hosting.

TLDR; I tell myself to wait for Bitcoin price to increase before I use them but I always end up using them. :/.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
if you will just wait for the price increase thats not  a good idea if you are not holding more than a thousand BTC..
it will take 5 years to 10 years or more before it happen so its better if you just using it daily..

use it where?
unfortunately there is nowhere (at least in my country there isn't) that I can spend my bitcoins so I just keep them in a cold storage and do some trading on the side just to stay involved and earn some more bitcoin. other than that I am holding for the price increase.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
if you will just wait for the price increase thats not  a good idea if you are not holding more than a thousand BTC..
it will take 5 years to 10 years or more before it happen so its better if you just using it daily..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
It's an odd question. I do not hold them for a price increase with an intent to sell it off. I am a regular buyer and I continue to accumulate more and more. Maybe one day I'll trade some for physical things, but I don't plan to swap it into fiat.
Activity: 560
well i sold some of mine bitcoins to pay some bill that were expiring before my payment but im holding it .
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yes, I am holding my BTC for a price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I have some funds that await better day, yes. But i doubt i will ever get rid of them all. The usual behaviour for hodlers is for them to wait for the
price increase, but even then to hodl the coins in hope for even greater increase (hype). I suspect that's the reason of great oscillations.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Yes, to tell the truth I yet believe in an increase of price of bitcoin. I know that this will happen but not when. For this reason I am holding and saving my bitcoins. Even trying to increase those.
Activity: 770
Unfortunately, i don't have much bitcoin to hold for raise in price. But i'm saving a little for the future use. Whatever the rate may be, i didn't bother. Smiley
Jump to: