Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 20. (Read 22844 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:47:13 AM
I'm in favor of same sex marriage as long as they become happy and they will respect the true meaning of marriage. Marriage is a commitment, meaning you are solemnly swear to god that no matter how big problems will happen you are still bind as one to face and give solution to  all the trials that you have.
Activity: 2
December 07, 2017, 09:32:45 AM
No. What the Bible says.. God created man and woman and they become one.. Same sex marriage is only law made by people... Not by GOD...
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
December 07, 2017, 07:34:47 AM
For me I'm not in favor of same sex marriage but now a days it's not a bid deal anymore every people in earth has its own freedom to choose freedom the decide..
Activity: 42
December 07, 2017, 05:12:53 AM
Sure.everyone has the right to choose
Activity: 50
December 07, 2017, 03:42:31 AM
This topic is very debatable. I'm in favor of their happiness and the rights to treat them equally in our society. Being in favor to same sex marriage is a big issue for me  that I give way to my country to decide. What the rules say must implement, follow and consider.
Activity: 91
December 07, 2017, 02:51:15 AM
I am not against it, but i hope those guys could leave me along Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 02:40:51 AM
No, because same-sex marriage is forbidden, lest anyone should resist or not accept his nature, same-sex marriage is not permitted in all countries, even if there are people who marry same sex occurs because of mental disorders (nerves in his brain there is wrong ), what exactly is there in the minds of people who marry same sex, can he get a descendant? : D: D: D is not possible.
you won't know if you don't experience it or you are not in 3rd sex. people have different religion and beliefs so i think it depends on where do they want to get married, if they want in a catholic church they should respect its belief and stop trying to get married there, i believe there are many government and religion that marries same sex.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
Same sex marriage? you mean GUY/LESBIAN? well first i am not a gay, but i respect others'choice
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
Yes, I 'm favor with same sex marriage. Because gays/lesbian are human too. We all deserve to be happy. And I think there is nothing wrong with gay/lesbian marriage.
Activity: 21
December 06, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

I think that everything is going to that. But I don't care. As for me it is okay as long as that doesn't happen in my family.  Cheesy
Activity: 24
December 06, 2017, 09:26:24 AM
common practice.. I am not strictly against it but I dont approve it. what about the children who will be raised in such families?
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 06, 2017, 08:14:04 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
Same sex marriage its not bad. Because everyone now are marriage in the same sex.
Activity: 33
December 06, 2017, 04:20:37 AM
No, because same-sex marriage is forbidden, lest anyone should resist or not accept his nature, same-sex marriage is not permitted in all countries, even if there are people who marry same sex occurs because of mental disorders (nerves in his brain there is wrong ), what exactly is there in the minds of people who marry same sex, can he get a descendant? : D: D: D is not possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 04:13:26 AM
YES, i respect their decision to marry each other because they love both parties. unlike marrying different gender though theirs no love or hate after marriage right ! now a  days we can see those LGBT are really good citizen even they are different from normal but still they can give  good to community and the world sometimes they are more human than tose boys and girls and i love to hear every time that  LGBT partners adopted an abandoned child! RESPECT
Activity: 8
December 06, 2017, 01:46:43 AM
People can do whatever they want to do, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else. So yes, I am in favor of same sex marriage. Who is it hurting? The answer is no one.
Activity: 23
December 05, 2017, 04:08:59 AM
I'm totally against with this thing, I'm not a racist though and I respect them for what they are but coming up to that point?? No way.
Activity: 230
December 05, 2017, 03:59:24 AM
As long as they dont harm people.. Theres no big deal on same sex marriage..
Activity: 98
December 05, 2017, 03:42:49 AM
Never agreed to same sex marriage , Its been said in the Holy Bible as sin. God created man for a woman  and woman for man.

Welcome to hell, where Satan has sodomised young minds with never ending LGBT agenda pushiing in social media, television, streets, news, sports you name it.

This is not normal! This is a classic example of moving the "overton window", or social engineering, to get people, specially young and troubled, lost people to think that this kind of behaviour is normal.

Activity: 420
December 04, 2017, 08:38:18 AM
Never agreed to same sex marriage , Its been said in the Holy Bible as sin. God created man for a woman  and woman for man.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 08:04:55 AM
I believe that men should create marriages with women, but I understand that there are people who don't feel good themselves in their body...they shouldn't suffer from this...so I have no right to infringe on such people and to be against same-sex marriage

Pages:
Jump to: