Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 46. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 10:14:01 PM
I have never had the intention of leaving. It has not for once crossed my mind. Cryptocurrency had a lot of future prospects, so i do not think i will leaving. If i should leave, then i am hurting myself.
That exchanges also use bots to trade is not a new thing.

There are a lot of projects that I could never see dying because they are so unuqie and potentially life changing. Despite bitcoin going down.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
I will survive long in crypto because from here I can get great results although there are some experiences that are not good here. I think here the myriad business opportunities that can generate and I think should be able to take advantage of opportunities. And it's still a lot we have to do here to get great results and market crypto will soon be healthy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:11:16 PM
Why should I leave crypto because the going is currently bad? No. I didn't leave during the bull run. I understand that life  is a roller coaster filled with ups and downs. I believe so much in my heart that things is still gonna go back to good.  I ain't leaving with you bruh.
Activity: 39
June 26, 2018, 06:49:48 PM
Nope, crypto is fun and has a lot of potential to do things we cannot even think of yet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:46:22 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Cryptocurrency is not an easy way out of poverty. Since the market is unstable thats the time you've got to realize that crypto doesn't generate profit quickly hence it is a long term process. Have patience and everything will be worth the wait.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
June 26, 2018, 06:45:24 PM
I am not leaving crypto and why shoud I? Losing hope should not favorable this time of market that full of surprises. Even bitcoin value for more months now are always struggling I am not losing hope and Im not disappointed. Instead I am holding and optimistic that price will skyrocket.
Activity: 164
June 26, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
I will never leave crypto,i like to earn more peofit to save money for my family.It is too early to leave i am only 5 months here.I will continue to work here.
copper member
Activity: 11
June 26, 2018, 06:38:41 PM
I've been in crypto since 2011 just accumulating for long term purpose. If you are in crypto to get rich quick you better get out now. However, if you are willing to accumulate and forget for 2-5 years you are in the right place.
Activity: 131
June 26, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency I like doing it. and the fall in the market is no reason to throw it.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

why would i leave crypto? it gives me a good profit and income here? why would i? this is a great opportunity given to me so i must say that i will continue it until the end because money is very important today because if we dont have money no survival.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 06:32:41 PM
I  just getting  started, I have not even made the money that motivated me in the first  stance. Not a good time to quit
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

Whatever the case may be Cryptos is still at early stage definitely the market cap will increase with time and cryptos has a huge future potential, quitting the stage now will.amount to your losing the huge benefits that will come ahead for you hence  just have rethink before taking your final decision.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 06:09:04 PM
It's better to stay in crypto invest better money in crypto projects that have a future like Socratus
Activity: 518
Merit: 122
June 26, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
It is a pity that you are so disappointed with cryptocurrency.Be wiser and do not abandon the crypto world.The development of cryptocurrencies has just begun.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
No, I am not leaving, I am waiting for new money on market. Right now anybody can manipulate BTC price, but in future everything will change. As soon as institutional money will be here.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I am not leaving but am for sure slowing down and waiting to the market to recover since its taking too much time and i need a break. I am not selling my tokens and will rather wait and see what happened till the end of the year.
Activity: 64
June 26, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
I beleive in crypto and HODL but this dump was manipulated and it will recover in Autumn or Winter so the most patient people will earn here in long term.

It will surely recover soon as the market will stand for it because the demand is high as high as the price sometimes because it is flactuation but not all the time. We can say the price is not stable but it is in demand the bitcoin because it is kinda a long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:06:05 PM
I have never had the intention of leaving. It has not for once crossed my mind. Cryptocurrency had a lot of future prospects, so i do not think i will leaving. If i should leave, then i am hurting myself.
That exchanges also use bots to trade is not a new thing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

I will never leave cryptocurrency even though there are a lot of negative speculations about cryptocurrency because even the market prices today is currently decreasing, bitcoins will still pump again in the future or next few months due to its volatility.
Activity: 56
June 26, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

i am not leavin cryptocurrency, eben iff i have some difficulties with learning,iit does not mean i have to give up, does it
Pages:
Jump to: