Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 43. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
June 27, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
I have been in crypto for quite a while. I used to think of leaving this industry for several times already way back when the trading was greatly affected by the bitcoin dive. But when I learned to trade in the declining market rather than waiting for the prices to go green, I make it a regular habit to make an earning out of it. Even when the profit slows I don't think I would quit totally for now. There are many new opportunities that comes along, like ICO's, or coins that after careful research would be considered promising and profitable, most of the time through trading and not for hodling.
cryptocurrency world is a world for people who are not afraid to take risks, bit who have enough knowledge and resiurces
Activity: 462
Good Morning
June 27, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
i really doubt i will eve rr need to leave cryptocurrency world, why? troubles do not scare me, so i will fight on
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2018, 06:02:38 AM
You are  saying it because the recent market situation is not that good and many people are not getting their expected profit.Maybe you are also afraid of it and made the decision of leaving crypto.These rises and downs are not a new things in crypto.In order to be in crypto,you must need to have patience. I'm sure the market will be pumped again soon and we all will see something Great. As Crypto has attracted me and I'm so much engaged with it, I never gonna leave crypto.

People were too much motivated when the price hit 20k of bitcoin, 1k of Ethereum and people start thinking that this is a new way to make a high profit within a short period of time.
But people got disappointed and this is why people are not liking and not more enthusiastic about the crypto and most of them got damaged and lost lots of money so they leave.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
June 27, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
I have been in crypto for quite a while. I used to think of leaving this industry for several times already way back when the trading was greatly affected by the bitcoin dive. But when I learned to trade in the declining market rather than waiting for the prices to go green, I make it a regular habit to make an earning out of it. Even when the profit slows I don't think I would quit totally for now. There are many new opportunities that comes along, like ICO's, or coins that after careful research would be considered promising and profitable, most of the time through trading and not for hodling.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
June 27, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
Leave if you do not believe in the technology

I am staying
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:15:16 AM
If you're considering it, don't try to pull others with your exit plan. I will stay with Bitcoin as long as I can. I am confident in the development of this direction and there is nothing that will not work.
Activity: 280
June 27, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
Not yet. And I want to watch and continue observing the market until the end of the year. Lets hope for the best for months to come.
Activity: 350
June 27, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

Go ahead, leave. As long as there are people like you, cryptocurrency will never prosper. Patience is what that is really needed in this kind of business. I think you did not really see how cryptocurrency works that's why you thought of giving up just because of some pump and dump thing without even thinking if the token you invested has a working beta or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:10:37 AM
Just rest if you are tired being rekt all the time. You dont need to trade 24/7 to gain profit from cryptocurrency. just HODL and crypto will pays off at the right time when everyone is using it's value.
Activity: 278
June 27, 2018, 05:08:53 AM
No, why should I do that? Only because of red numbers on market? There will be green numbers, that's certain, cryptocurrencies are the future money business. I would never leave it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 27, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
No, why would I be leaving the crypto markets. I'm in it for the long run and have complete faith in the future of crypto currencies. If you are leaving due to the bear cycle that we are going through currently than let me tell you one thing that this is the fun part of crypto markets, as you wont get a better time to buy cheap coins than now.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
The downtime is momentarily so is the growth so I believe since it's down now, it will definitely rise soon.
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
Why would I leave crypto which they are already gives me a great earnings and some good investment for the future. Better to think more about leaving, maybe you should learn more about crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
Cryptocurrency is just a digital financial instrument.No need to look for the source of all the money in the world.Like any market-cryptocurrency requires careful study...otherwise, you will be disappointed.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 27, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
Crypto world indeed will always be like this. There will always be a rise and decline. This will continue to go hand in hand with the development of the time. I think also the crypto world is still fairly promising to do. So why should be abandoned?
Activity: 350
June 27, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

Yeah, your reaction is just like me a few years ago. I did quit crypto when I saw no hope, but I was wrong. And now I come back and nothing can scare me.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 04:51:14 AM
I think I can not leave the crypto now. All the falls and incomprehensible situations are specially made in order to get us out of the crypto. You have to be stronger.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
This shows some signs of disbelief. This shows that you just made all your investments using these so called gurus and you didn't do your research on your own. Patience, research and determination is the key in this industry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 27, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

Through your statement I assume you loss in your investment in crypto and getting frustrated how market currently going.  in order to ne successful in crypto you need to learn how to trade and read market movement and invedt only with coins that have good foundation. if some  people manipulate price then go with the ride if you can't beat them join them and you will realized crypto is a good way to earn money.
Activity: 112
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 04:02:07 AM
To tell the truth I had such periods of disbelief as well. I had them when my investments didn't give me the profit that I wanted and when I had to wait for months for my payments for bounties. But nothing comes easy, crypto is also a job. You need to work hard to achiece success and believe in yourself and in what you are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: