Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 41. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:21:17 PM
Looks like the bear is getting you! You don't need to worry about all of the negative media you're hearing about. It's only there to scare the masses away from crypto so the institutional money can come in when the prices are low.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
There are times when the motivation is gone, and you can say I quit without noticing. Naturally. I've been ok the past few weeks, being active on campaigns. But I'm afraid that if I stop for being active, I will not come back and missed out on something.
Activity: 34
June 27, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
Fear is not good for you, but it is for those who are usihis technology.ng your fear.
I got introduced to blockchain and I'm blown away by t
Many people see it only as a money market, but you can do so many things with it.
Activity: 294
June 27, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
I have not quit yet, and am doing this thing. Since, I just recently became interested in the crypt, and I want to achieve meaningful results.
Activity: 38
June 27, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
I've thought about quitting because I've lost money. But I keep reading a lot about the people who stuck through bad times and benefited a lot because of it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
of course not. Except that in a bad market trying to get into USDT. Of course I do it before I fall. And then look at the movement in the market. I try to enter altcoins from USDT, if there is good news, for example, listing on major exchanges, etc. As a rule, even in a bad market I can do +10-30%
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
I have another job and crypto is more my hobby than the source of income at the moment but I am going to learn the market carefully and to start getting more from this hobby. I think that I won't leave my job but who knows)
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
in everything there is always be a challenges
any challenges i face in crypto i have to endure it because i know the future is very bright which means i will never leave crypto
Activity: 322
June 27, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
In the future ,I can not tell if I leave crypto but as of now crypto us much very important to me, if there is a very heavy reason that occurs that require me to leave cryptos, I might leave ,but is none ,i will continue to work on cryptos until it will vanish in the digital world.
Activity: 146
June 27, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
Definitely not. Crypto is a good source of additional income considering that you can participate during spare time. This is also a great innovation that have a good future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
You do not have to leave, you just need to face the reality. There are reasons for you to also do your research before investing into any project. It is very important There are ways in which you can also know pump and dump coins. Always invest in projects with good products.
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
You do not have to leave, you just need to face the reality. There are reasons for you to also do your research before investing into any project. It is very important There are ways in which you can also know pump and dump coins. Always invest in projects with good products.
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
No, I am not leaving crypto. Some of you might think that this small market is useless but cryptocurrency has made a good effect on various people. The problems happening are being fixed gradually. Market prices always keep changing. I don’t consider leaving it I prefer to keep patience and go ahead. Success will surely come.
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
Although the current majority of coin prices have declined but I still rely on investment as a means of income so just patience and optimism that I will do in making it happen without having to panic to see a price that continues to fall.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
No. Because this market is a great place to invest. Many people’s are connected with this market and they earn lots of profit from this market. Day by day this markets popularity increasing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
I do not leave the crypt, but I decided to invest more carefully, because I already lost some of my investments because of the drawdown in the market.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
If your only reason for leaving the crypto industry is based one small capped altcoins and you are getting discouraged then I feel sorry for you and it seems that cryptocurrency is not for you. My suggestion is that if you want to earn and make a living in this market then you should have plenty of patience and enough knowledge in what you are getting into as people who do not continuously learn and easily gets discourage will be eaten by the volatility of the market. 
Activity: 29
June 27, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
For me there is currently no reason to leave crypto. Although this is a new world to me. But I will not repeat my mistake because I doubt the BTC in the last few years that I should regret it. And i don't know why i'm very confident about it. Hopefully what I believe will happen.  Wink
Activity: 129
June 27, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
I think even though the bitcoin price condition is not good, we do not think we will abandon our investment in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is an easy way we generate many benefits both in the long run and short term
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 10:42:52 AM
Actually, so be it.
You only can decide what to do with your capital.
And yes, because of the low trading volumes it's hard to make profit out of crypto trading.
Pages:
Jump to: