Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 50. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:01:11 AM
No! The withdrawal from the market of crypto I'm not going. Because I believe the market will still gain momentum. Now some coins have started to grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 26, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
Educate yourself instead of jumping to conclusion as per market rise and fall. You need to first understand the tech and the import of projects against the backdrop of world scenario. Only then take a call on your exit choice.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
I dont see the reason way i will go away from crypto to go away from crypto is the bad decisiosn my own opinion is that dont go away from crypto
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
June 26, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
With the fluctuating market is not a good time for crypto but although i'm at a loss i will not abandon this world but i will do a strategy of long term hold
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 26, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

You should bare in mind that this isn't permanent because market cap decreases because many are dumping yet filling their bags but once they're done it's time to take profit and market cap will increase. You should know also once you get yourself here that cryptos are too volatile that people without balls can't stand with it.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
I think leaving is not a good option at this time when everything in dip and we are in losses because supposing that the smart people behind these market manipulations are not content with how much they made last year and are looking to become the richest people on planet earth.
Activity: 87
June 26, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
I was considering it and I do believe BOTs have a very negative impact as we are dealing with bots that make thousands of calculations per second, which is not fair towards humans, but that is life at the moment. The best thing we can do is purchase good coins and hold.  
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
June 26, 2018, 03:31:54 AM
I still don't find the urgent reasons why I should move out from cryptocurrency. Leaving crypto  is a bad decision for me. I know that the price is not exactly profitable for us. Mostly, they make us get the big risks. However, I still make it trust to stay in crypto because I have got many benefits from it.  
Activity: 16
June 26, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
Fondo Coin-The world’s first SE-ICO, analyzation of the 10 times price increase possibility of the ICO price.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.

Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10–100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

Fondo Coin (FDC) is Exchange-based Token of Fondo Network Exchange like Binance Coin or Huobi Token, Kucoin Share.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):

Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

2. Increase of 90 times of the investment ( 20% success rate).

Profits are even more incredible if you can hold FDC and wait for it to go up to $ 2.

That’s five times the Crowdsale and 10 times the Presale. It sounds unbelievable, but this is possible with the Exchange-based Coin when Binance Coin has increased to a maximum of 240 times after 6 months of operation, KCS has also increased 45 times since its release.

When you invest $ 100 in Pre-sale and within six months, you will realize the FDC has increased tenfold, you use the right to buy of Secured ICO to leverage and earn Coins in total $ 1,000 for the Pre-sale price. Then take profit for $ 10,000 and pay the unpaid $ 900 for the Exchange. So you have increased 90 times the amount spent without worrying about account fire risk.

Of course, every investment is risky, but based on the solid platform and what Fondo Coin has done, the success of this project will be enormous. Look back the past, 100% Exchange-based Coin price increased after the release. If you wait for Fondo Coin to drop on listing, you will not be able to receive any benefits from Secured ICO. Especially when you register, you will receive airdrop 30 FDC and introducing more members will receive 40 FDC per new account created. Program is only for first 2000 initial accounts. Sign up now to get the most incentives: https://fondo.network/auth/register?referral=uUFtJRlW
Activity: 137
June 26, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
No i can't leave this world. i don't leave in crypto.I am faithfully and honest lover in crypto. The price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price.I still believe crypto marker will be rise third quarter in this year.
Activity: 61
June 26, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
I think the big players are trying to get us to sell our coins cheaper. I decided that until you double your investment to even think about what to leave will not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 26, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

hmm!! that's final? i guess you will never forget cryptolife. and i think you cant, because you are using everyday the technology that similar with this kind of system. and it slowly eat the entire community and those who will not engage this kind of thing. thats why you cant let it go.
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
I will remain in crypto it already affected my life in many ways its already part of my life, so i cant leave crypto yet even in the ups and downs i still believe in crypto to make a new milestone.
Activity: 32
June 26, 2018, 03:18:22 AM
I love crypto currencies, not just for the profit seak but because it's decentralized. And people are freely investing in it,  it's not just for the rich alone. But for every one who understands how it works.
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
the current bear season in the digital currency market has been going on for a very long time and investors are not happy with it. so former investors can be leaving from cryptographers.
Activity: 71
June 26, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
From my own point of view I can see that the market is still going to recover so am definitely not leaving crypto, I actually once considered leaving but then I thought about it, one just need to be patient. Moreover  if I had left I wouldn't have gotten some coin like privcy, fresco, nobys that I know will definitely rise in future. Leaving crypto is not even an option for me.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 26, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

I never left Crypto because of the current time with the decline of altcoin prices and with the market of the crypto market I think it's a good time to invest and hold altcoin because otherwise I will lose my money and altcoin and with this decrease, I will never leave crypto

Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
Although this market is really like you think. I will still participate if I still earn money. shark or whale, I do not care.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 03:02:38 AM
in my opinion, if you take the time and reconsider your decision. I think you should take the time and review all the decisions you take on crypto. if I will not leave crypto, but I choose more thoroughly through the new ICO, because too many scams and projects fail at this time. And hold all the top crypto I have and sell it if the market price is stable again and strong.

Activity: 125
June 26, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
As far as i can see the cryptocurrency is very volatile but has a big potential on increasing their value in the future. Nowadays, investing is really taking a risk you don't know when the price will go down or up so it really needs an analyzation,and checking the best strategy on what will be the best time to buy and pull it up.
Pages:
Jump to: