Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 52. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:58:08 AM
as of now i did leave crypto since last july it was so good to earn coin that time but the price was so cheap and im didnt know much about it, then i heard that the coin did pump its price last dec and i did regret that i sell those coin last september, at this moment im back in to the crypto where i found a good coin privacy coin which i found in the post in the twitter i did ask my friends about that coin and they said Privcy coin is a good coin to join and be part of their community so i did join their airdrop and hope i get accepted this round .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 12:51:03 AM
No, I wont leave crypto. What is happening now in the market is still a part of the market cycle where there are ups and down. For me crypto is the future of money and the most decentralized, cheapest and the fastest way of sending money not only money but also data so definitely there is a very big future for the crypto world.
Activity: 61
June 26, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
at the moment I'm not ready to leave cryptomir and do not advise this to anyone.  we do not know what will happen tomorrow, but there are all the prerequisites to believe that the crypto currency will be firmly embedded in many areas of our life.  and while we are at a turning point, so just wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 25, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
I'm not affected that much on what happening right now Cheesy and im not leaving in crypto cause this gives me full financial support. still im very optimistic for crypto this year Cheesy
Activity: 80
June 25, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
of course not, because with cryptocurrency i can get very big profit and can get rich from trading work with bitcoin and altcoin make use of existing price movement
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
June 25, 2018, 10:48:49 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
I  will not leaving crypto because here i first started to earn a huge profit and it really change my life thanks to it. Even all of the price of cryptocurrencies starts to fall down, i still believe that it will increase all of its price again, so i could earn a huge profit again.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 10:45:44 PM
No I won't leave crypto . I believe in the capability of it in making a good change to all. Crypto is the future believe it or not.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 10:09:47 PM
I guess you didn't pay attention when the internet started and all the "experts" said the same thing about the number of websites in existence... Look at it now. Every Business, Person, and their Animal pretty much has a website or webpage online, no need to leave an upcoming market that could have a huge impact in the world
Activity: 82
June 25, 2018, 10:06:00 PM
Hell no I'm not leaving crypto and I strongly disagree with you for saying crypto doesn't have future... I think you're not patient and might be one of the people with get rich quick syndrome. back to the memory lane when crypto started it started from humble beginning and now it's huge more than anyone could predict.... My forum mate I think what you lack is patience

Exactly, people who are leaving are those with get rich syndrome. The worst thing that I can think of for myself is to quit and not take the chance and then regret that I wasn't part of something big.
Activity: 43
June 25, 2018, 09:52:49 PM
I will not abandon crypto because I have a strong belief that crypto will give me a big advantage, because I see from many people who first experience many who have become rich from the results of crypto therefore I will try and be diligent in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

On my own i do not want to leave crypto because , crypto is one of my source of income and it helps me a lot in my financial needs. Considering most of altcoins have small market cap and most altcoins are pumped and dumped coins that is not a reason to live crypto. Its only normal for most of the altcoins that is not popular to pumped its price and to dumped its value.
Activity: 224
June 25, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
Don't lose faith in the crypto market. The decline is only temporary.

So we should keep waiting, the market has reached its bottom, and it's going to go up a lot in July.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Some people will give up on this situation, while others think of it as an opportunity, because today we find crypto prices so low.
Maybe those who come out are the ones who will really lose, while the survivors will find crypto grow, because the technology is too big to die.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

Some people may indeed get out, because the chances of those who want to earn instant profits will not match crypto. But I think the market just fluctuates as it should, because last year it was probably what caused it. So I think there's still a lot going on in this industry, and you just have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 39
June 25, 2018, 09:06:02 PM
I'm down quite a bit but i've decided to ride Crypto either to the moon or to the very bottom. What I have learnt is to not get greedy during the good times and take a profit, then wait for the inevitable bust and buy back in later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:50:58 PM
I am getting tired of the lots of pump and dumps - its really bad for the investments, especially if you decide to invest into ICOs or smaller cap coins, they usually take hits hard.
But I wish not to leave.
I plan to only invest into really outstanding ICOs, which have future.
And I will not put more of my fiat currencies into cryptos, just using what I already put into it, and make the most out of it.

Everything is possible in crypto  there are many opportunities for you to earn, if you know how to play with it with proper knowlegde  then you can earn huge profit so therefore i have no reason  to leave crypto as long as it still  alive then i will forever here coz im very optimistic with patience that someday it could change my life.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:02:58 PM
For me i will not leave cyrpto becaue it gives a lot of knowledge and understanding, it helps me financially and emotional stability as a human being.  It helps me become more mature day by day and  being more patience in every decision that i will make.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
No way to leave this market. I am a positive mindset person. Those who understand the market behaviours and movements they will continue to do crypto trading. Not every coin is pumped and dumped even some coins are good to hold for term. I believe in projects that has good vision. Always study & analyse about the coin you are going to buy. Don't buy randomly any coin If you understand when to buy when to sell you will never leave this market its a good market to make good money. Loss and profit is the part of trading it can not stop us to leave the crypto.

Good decision cryptoworld is in the beggining stage no need to be worried if you see the market are in falling down situation.
I also no plan to quit cryptoworld since this gives me a lot of profit those people that have a strong hand can win this game, always be positive and continue your goal in crypto Smiley
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 25, 2018, 07:49:12 PM
I won't leave crypto because it helps me now with my financial needs and I already earn a lot of money from cryptos so i am still solid supporter of crypto no matter what happen and I still hold it until such time i really want to sell it at a very good price.
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
I don't think I will be leaving crypto anytime soon. I'm just new here in the system and for me, I think I still has a lot of things to learn here. Theres so many opportunities here in crypto that can help me financially. Although crypto is sometimes confusing, I think thats all part of the learning. In fact I'm looking to try crypto investment anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: