Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 51. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
June 26, 2018, 02:26:04 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
Trading bots shouldn't be a reason to leave crypto as they are also programmed to be profitable, if you're patient enough you won't lose your money in crypto provided you're not dealing in shitcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:23:02 AM
I think that you take some time and reconsider your decision. I think you should take time and revisit all the decisions you have taken on crypto. Ask yourself why some people are winning in crypto and you are not. If there are some corrections to make, just make them and come back stronger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:22:32 AM
Never! I am not leaving cryptocurrency! Cryptocurrency has made my life and business easier robust, productive and highly efficient! I can not see what can rival cryptocurrency in efficiency and personal freedom and security!
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
Despite all bad news and market fall, I'm staying. I'm invested only money which I can afford to lose for it was more like an experiment and it still continues no matter than I have -50% to my deposit.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
Of course not. I will stay in crypto and continue here because I know that there are many people who are willing to help to others. We know that there are a lot of benefits we can get here using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 26, 2018, 02:19:56 AM
People who have been good with the cryptocurrency usage as well the one who has benefited out of cryptocurrency someday never leaves cryptocurrency. I've been into cryptocurrency and the same has made me to stay active with the cryptocurrency usage, and I believe I'll make the expectation come true.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
I will stay in crypto for the foreseeable future, this technology is great and the usage potential is unique in my view. People selling in this market is exactly why the market is down. But recovery will come, and the sellers most likely will regret their decision in my opinion. Looking back at the time i sold most of my BTC way to early i would know! Wink
Activity: 462
June 26, 2018, 02:12:46 AM
No, I will not leave crypto because of that scam people or hacker. I will continue here because they are many people who are honest and helping the community to be rewarded for their works.
Activity: 448
June 26, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
Then you'd better leave this market. You need to understand what is happening now, why and why.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
am not going to leave cryptocurrency now because they market is not collapsing but correcting,crypto market is correcting and after they correct there will be a reverse in market and am sure value will rise
Activity: 101
June 26, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
I was going to leave crypto... until I bumped into this coin... https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
and now i'm staying lol
Activity: 1358
June 26, 2018, 02:01:38 AM
Well this is crypto very volatile, if you keep losing money in crypto then this is not for you, I'm still continue to work in crypto even the market is down, I believe that the market will recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
I agree that it is looking grim but if you are selling now you are likely selling at a loss. If you don't need the money then just hold for a while and wait.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 26, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Then do it now, who cares, cryptocurrency trading not for a faint in a heart like you, you seem not to know what are you are into in the first place so the first sign of bear trend you are running this is why the market is down for a long time because people continue to sell their stake.
Activity: 700
June 26, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
Very stupid is the one who will get out of the car at full speed, very stupid is the one who at the bottom of the market will all sell and exit the game. If you put all the money this can certainly be a factor, but if you use only a portion of the money, I see no reason to sell everything at the bottom.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
I'm sure I won't leave crpyto but possibly took a break sometimes since I've done it before.
There's a lot of amazing benefits you can get by using cryptocurrency, why not use it perennially?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
June 26, 2018, 01:25:27 AM
No i wont and not even leaving soon, this not the first time the market wil go in red, we all know the price changes and we should already learn how to stay or adapt with any one available, be it bearish or bulish season.... crypto will be back in good...
Activity: 5
June 26, 2018, 01:24:13 AM
no im not leaving in this crypto currency !! cause this is my future ad it give me idea how it works ! and more benfits that give to us ! i will live crypto forever until the end of the time!!
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
June 25, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
I have already established my stay in crypto, the fact that the general market is down doesn't signal hopelessness in the crypto space. I still make money even in this bearish market. Am going no where, here I am with crypto. Greener days ahead of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 26, 2018, 01:20:19 AM
Why are you so panic and hopeless? Many people are around you, feel the same. What makes different is the people will survive and the people to leave the crypto. I myself, will be still here, keeping my coins for some months or years later. Just big hope to make a big surprise after some holding months or years/. Think twice in considering what you will do, leave or stay.
Pages:
Jump to: