Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 53. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Cryptocurrency is not just pump and dump. There is much science that we can in Crypto. And this science makes me wonder why crypto can be like now. As a layman, I understand the crypto slowly.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 07:38:04 PM
Crypto is fit for me no matter what marketcap there is. I hadn't invested all my money, but smth that i can afford to lose. Also it gives me some hope that one day it will give me some profit. It's still better than give your money bankers. In crypto you have more control over your earnings
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
For me,whatever happen,i will never leave crypto. I have a small amount that i currently investing in bitcoin,no matter what happen,even i become lose all my capital i can accept it all. But,i still believe that i will be successful on the right time,i have a full trust with bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 25, 2018, 07:28:35 PM
I wont leave crypto as I have a lot of sacrifices on this also I have some holdings that will be long term. Also Im active on some telegram groups and in this forum helping others about their questions related to crypto space. Maybe I will just rest for a while in crypto but will never leave this community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
Whoever believes in crypto and make profit from it will never leave crypto world. There are a lot of challenges and hardwork in here but still everyone is fighting, taking risk and continue believing. As long as each user don't lose hope, they will never vanish because here in digital currency ecosystem, everyone is longing to change their future.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 06:27:48 PM
No crypto user should ever leave the crypto currency. It has been good to many people and they already have changed their life to a brighter side by using and trading crypto currency honestly.
Activity: 26
June 25, 2018, 05:12:27 PM
Why should we? Crypto is like everything else, it has his ups and downs, if everyone get out there will be no one left. We need to be united and to stay and support the market. Because the market will be ok eventually  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
June 25, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
So why don't you leave.... for a while. And then come back after a number of months and see how your portfolio increased in value. I think it is good to not check every hour/day and see the prices fluctuate. This is a very, very volatil market and checking hourly or even daily will stress you out. just sit back, relax for a while and then check how it is all doing.
Activity: 462
June 25, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
I am not leaving crypto because I know it is the best way to get profitable within a short time. I love crypto and I am keeping patience at this current situation. I believe that the market will rise up within a short time.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 04:07:28 PM
Leaving is not the solution. I think you should wait and do more research on the market condition. You will gain surely if you keep calm and do the practise of your knowledge.
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
 I understand that many things here in cryptocurrencies becoming very unstable and non worthy, but also I understand that there is still many of opportunities available.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 25, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
No, guys. Too many interesting happens in the crypto world. And I don't tell about money. I tell about interesting technology, fintech revolution, ideas and human skills. I'm there for a long time
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 25, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Leave. I fully support you.
All random people must leave. And tell everyone to not come.
There is no easy money, in the crypt there is a much higher chance of losing money than making money, everyone must understand this.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

I will not leave crypto and I will continue to stay with the crypto forever. I'm sure crypto can survive until the future and in the future, everybody in the world will use crypto in everyday life. I am still very optimistic about the increase in the price of crypto coins every year.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 25, 2018, 01:44:30 PM
No way to leave this market. I am a positive mindset person. Those who understand the market behaviours and movements they will continue to do crypto trading. Not every coin is pumped and dumped even some coins are good to hold for term. I believe in projects that has good vision. Always study & analyse about the coin you are going to buy. Don't buy randomly any coin If you understand when to buy when to sell you will never leave this market its a good market to make good money. Loss and profit is the part of trading it can not stop us to leave the crypto.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 25, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Well, if you feel that you just don't have enough nerves to bear the constant tension because of pumps and dumps, you should leave crypto and switch to more stable business.
Crypto industry is definitely not for faint-hearted and impatient individuals  Wink
Activity: 25
June 25, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
With this unending dip I think my mind is made up and I'm not coming back
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 12:52:21 PM
I am getting tired of the lots of pump and dumps - its really bad for the investments, especially if you decide to invest into ICOs or smaller cap coins, they usually take hits hard.
But I wish not to leave.
I plan to only invest into really outstanding ICOs, which have future.
And I will not put more of my fiat currencies into cryptos, just using what I already put into it, and make the most out of it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

I thought I could also bid farewell to crypto because there is an instance that I just don't feel like being in this world anymore due to some issues. But after some time I guess there's a part of me that thinks this will be the future and so I have to embrace it again. All I needed was a little break and some serious thinking and weighing of things. I hope you stay as a crypto supporter despite all these pump and dump shows. There will be a future for this that we may yet to see.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 25, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
If your faith in crypto is not strong, it is easy to sway and make harsh decision. I remember why I started in crypto and not leaving easily. There are no always win kind of investment anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: