Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money online? - page 12. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 17, 2021, 04:54:03 PM
I've been looking for the answer to this question lately. How can I earn passive income from the internet? I have seen many of the answers given in my research on the internet. but many of them unfortunately didn't work for me.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
June 17, 2021, 03:28:36 PM
I've been looking up for opportunities here on the forum to find some good project that could lead me to financial freedom, sadly signature campaigns aren't one of those. Signature campaigns sufficient enough for us to have a good kind of living thus having some main source could do good for us. This pandemic taught me a lot about earning online by applying in freelancing. It could give good amount of money as well as experience as well.
There used to be more campaigns in the past and if I remember correctly, a few of those were decent paying ones. Unfortunately, many people treated them a source of main income, and some users even resorted to making alt accounts in order to take advantage of them. This, and a variety of other reasons, such as low quality posts, spam etc., have resulted into fewer campaigns and a reduced payment for your posts.
I do not believe that anything that workers do would end up with anything about the quality and number of signature campaigns, its more about income and that is all people care about.

So, let's say you have a company, and you want to do signature campaign to get more customers, on one side you have 10 legendary accounts writing 10 page dissertation type of amazing work and you made a loss, and then you have 100 spammers who write just "hey" type of useless things and then you make thousands of dollars in profit, which one would you go with? Of course you would go with the one that makes you profit.

This is why I do not believe that its quality or anything, it is just that people in crypto already know the ones that exists, so if you are a company that has been around for a year, then we all know you, making new campaign doesn't help them, but if you are brand new then you do it to get known, that is the reason.
That's also true, the parameter of saturation isn't one I thought about. Currently, there are only a few established campaigns, from well-known companies, such as ChipMixer, Bitvest, 777Bitcoin or Freebitcoin. There used to be a higher amount of stable campaigns in the past, while new ones were popping up every once in a while.

So to summarize, it's not only because some were abused whatsoever, many campaigns became saturated and stopped. I'm pretty satisfied where I am, so only time will tell.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
June 17, 2021, 03:17:42 PM
I've been looking up for opportunities here on the forum to find some good project that could lead me to financial freedom, sadly signature campaigns aren't one of those. Signature campaigns sufficient enough for us to have a good kind of living thus having some main source could do good for us. This pandemic taught me a lot about earning online by applying in freelancing. It could give good amount of money as well as experience as well.
There used to be more campaigns in the past and if I remember correctly, a few of those were decent paying ones. Unfortunately, many people treated them a source of main income, and some users even resorted to making alt accounts in order to take advantage of them. This, and a variety of other reasons, such as low quality posts, spam etc., have resulted into fewer campaigns and a reduced payment for your posts.
I do not believe that anything that workers do would end up with anything about the quality and number of signature campaigns, its more about income and that is all people care about.

So, let's say you have a company, and you want to do signature campaign to get more customers, on one side you have 10 legendary accounts writing 10 page dissertation type of amazing work and you made a loss, and then you have 100 spammers who write just "hey" type of useless things and then you make thousands of dollars in profit, which one would you go with? Of course you would go with the one that makes you profit.

This is why I do not believe that its quality or anything, it is just that people in crypto already know the ones that exists, so if you are a company that has been around for a year, then we all know you, making new campaign doesn't help them, but if you are brand new then you do it to get known, that is the reason.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 17, 2021, 12:37:19 PM

~
My last source of online income is signature campaigns, I've been in one for quite a while and I wish I had more time to post more, but I do not, I'll prefer to not post crap all around the forum just to get my post count up.

I might not make much, provided I had more free time than I would definitely earn more, but I'm satisfied that I have another method of earning some kind of income. How are you making money? Are you a full-time trader, a DeFi investor? Let us know!
you really understand what you want, including the risks you will accept, you also do what you like according to your passion, it's very fun. this is exemplary for all, we also need mental health and a sense of happiness when doing main and side jobs so as not to stress, all of this is not just about money.

Besides daily trading, I also occasionally join signature campaigns. Currently I only focus on fixed campaigns and weekly payments. I also often join testnet.
I consider the signature campaign as a disciplined exercise, because I do it every day with a portion that I divide equally. from this business I can make money, although not as much as I can from trading. the most comfortable thing is to work according to hobbies and we make money in it

However, I do agree, with both of you, it's a potential side income, which is handy, and an exercise/activity from which I can actually learn and develop knowledge.
Yes, a campaign is a promising regular income that is paid weekly and depends on how much will be paid each week and also how long the campaign is followed.
I consider campaigns as work to be done or mandatory and can develop knowledge about everything related to this forum and can add quality to posts that need to be improved.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
June 17, 2021, 11:46:22 AM
Manly i have been doing crypto bounty campaigns since 2018 as my part time job. After that i was doing leverage trading and lost my all money those i found from bounty campaigns. Currently I'm doing signature campaigns and some freelancer jobs.
It's a shame you lost the money you've earned from your hard work in the bounty campaign,
but after all it is an experience and that failure is part of the learning process,
I wish you luck with what you are doing now
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
June 17, 2021, 08:18:20 AM

~
My last source of online income is signature campaigns, I've been in one for quite a while and I wish I had more time to post more, but I do not, I'll prefer to not post crap all around the forum just to get my post count up.

I might not make much, provided I had more free time than I would definitely earn more, but I'm satisfied that I have another method of earning some kind of income. How are you making money? Are you a full-time trader, a DeFi investor? Let us know!
you really understand what you want, including the risks you will accept, you also do what you like according to your passion, it's very fun. this is exemplary for all, we also need mental health and a sense of happiness when doing main and side jobs so as not to stress, all of this is not just about money.

Besides daily trading, I also occasionally join signature campaigns. Currently I only focus on fixed campaigns and weekly payments. I also often join testnet.
I consider the signature campaign as a disciplined exercise, because I do it every day with a portion that I divide equally. from this business I can make money, although not as much as I can from trading. the most comfortable thing is to work according to hobbies and we make money in it

However, I do agree, with both of you, it's a potential side income, which is handy, and an exercise/activity from which I can actually learn and develop knowledge.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 17, 2021, 02:20:40 AM
Manly i have been doing crypto bounty campaigns since 2018 as my part time job. After that i was doing leverage trading and lost my all money those i found from bounty campaigns. Currently I'm doing signature campaigns and some freelancer jobs.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
June 17, 2021, 01:19:51 AM
Even before i joined this forum, i have been running an online business with my workspace from home. Over the years, i have tailored my business to be able to function full online using Instagram as my outlet and by God's grace, it has been going not so smoothly but going regardless, so yes i have made some money from the online world.

Every data subscription i do counts for me, because i count it as my shop rent online, so in order to meet up, i try as much as possible to be business oriented because online is where i meet people who contract me for business.

You might wanna learn how some users are earning money without running an online business. They are all for cryptocurrency actually like yield farming on Defi projects and staking some tokens. This might need a huge amount of money as an investment but seem worth doing.

Apart from it the signature campaign is also providing another source of funds for anyone where in the forum. Most of the users are wearing signatures which I believe is worth doing while also learning things from the people here.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
June 16, 2021, 08:23:20 PM
Even before i joined this forum, i have been running an online business with my workspace from home. Over the years, i have tailored my business to be able to function full online using Instagram as my outlet and by God's grace, it has been going not so smoothly but going regardless, so yes i have made some money from the online world.

Every data subscription i do counts for me, because i count it as my shop rent online, so in order to meet up, i try as much as possible to be business oriented because online is where i meet people who contract me for business.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
June 16, 2021, 07:49:50 PM
~

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
June 16, 2021, 06:37:13 PM
I guess when the OP asked the initiative about this, he was also looking for information on how to easily earn money online for reference and comparison but what is clear is that every job depends on the skills that exist in us and must be smart to offer and look for opportunities, what's more in this forum we must be able to compete with others so that our services can be accepted by those who need and finally honest with work us, then we will get trust
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
June 16, 2021, 06:23:25 PM
It's not easy to combine an online form of earnings with offline activities to make a living especially if you have to be in place A at a schedule time.
There are other online way of earning if you can actually render to some services if you are actually serious and dedicated about your job. The service board is one of the best place to advertise your skill and get paid when client contacts you. Though, it might not be simple as it may sound. You actually need time to be online to earn from this skills.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 16, 2021, 07:50:33 AM
i know the feeling of working 8 plus hours because ive been there too  .

it was verry tiring and the pay we can get was lesser than those who work comfortably in lesser hours but i salute you because you can still be able to look for sideline jobs to increase your pay rate but dont give up buddy , as soon as you graduate , you can soon work more comfortably and with a higer pay rate .
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2021, 07:04:17 AM
You are in crypto , then you are already has your financial freedom , what you are looking is the financial savior in which i believe will happen once in a million chance in Bounty hunting.
i also have a friend that has been now a millionaire because of Bounty but it took him years before having all the funds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 15, 2021, 11:20:21 PM
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
TheStandard
June 15, 2021, 07:50:57 PM
Making money online is a way to generate income for ourselves, with the development of technology now we can make money anytime, anywhere without just having the internet.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
June 15, 2021, 07:01:03 PM
Yes , Alhamdulellah I am In the online Field since 2 to 3 years and now I Am Very Stable And Earning good money here my top earning resource in online is crypto, i am in the crypto from previous 1 year but i eran so much in this 1 year as i also can't believe that how is this possible, but yes its possible in just crypto Industry and its due to hard effort

yes it's absolutely right that earning in crypto is the game of dedication and hardwork, those who give full time to crypto always earns alot, as from my experience I have observed that many people who considered crypto as their full time job always become a millionare. talking about myself as i am a student so i am trying my best to give it a good time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
June 15, 2021, 01:04:24 PM
Yes , Alhamdulellah I am In the online Field since 2 to 3 years and now I Am Very Stable And Earning good money here my top earning resource in online is crypto, i am in the crypto from previous 1 year but i eran so much in this 1 year as i also can't believe that how is this possible, but yes its possible in just crypto Industry and its due to hard effort
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 13, 2021, 06:54:13 PM
I'm currently working at a normal 8-hour shift job, 6 times per day in order to make a living, but I was always seeking some extra income that could be earned at home. Moreover, I'm doing my internship now, in order to graduate, in which I'm working from home, online. However, I do not actually count that as an online income, due to its nature.

I'm interested to see how other members of this community earn money online, either if it's a full income, or some extra pocket money. I used to trade a few months ago, when I was out of work due to Covid-19 restrictions. Likewise, I've stopped now because it was causing me anxiety, while at the same time having limited time due to being occupied with work.

Although I've stopped trading, I invested my money into DeFi projects, the first vault I joined as a liquidity provider, was an algorithmic stablecoin (Bolt Dollar), which resulted in approximately $1.000 in gross profit, before sinking into the abyss. I've now resigned from risky vaults and invested into Stable LPs (Currently in Iron - BUSD). It's a small reward but involves minimal risk and action.

almost the same as you, I also work 8 hours in a company. and a lot of free time in my work. I use my spare time to earn money online. I learned from my brother, and started earning from several campaigns, such as signature campaigns and social media. I feel proud because I get extra income after understanding about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 13, 2021, 04:40:03 PM
Bounties and airdrops can make money but little bit.
But more of the times that you cannot.

If you can make money online you must have skillful and ready to be an active you. There are various ways to make money online but just need to skills, patience and knowledge.
Skills is going to be your investment in finding ways to earn online and work for clients.

Upgrade yourself and learn some valuable skills that are very in demand up to this date and that's what you really need to have.
Pages:
Jump to: