Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 33. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:44:53 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
yes, I have to think hard in choosing ICO, because lately a lot of ICO is fraud, one of the good ICO in my opinion is cryptov8, if you are interested please join https://cryptov8.com
Activity: 147
July 30, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
Definitely, i am one of those picky ICO hunters for bounty campaign project this is because many of ICO runs in a blockchain are fake / scammed ICO. Thats is why we make sure that we have work in a legit ICO.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 30, 2018, 09:35:10 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
You must be fussy, actually returns are not programmed any longer. In any case, quality projects will more often than not give you a strong return inside the initial couple of long stretches of their ICO
Activity: 37
July 30, 2018, 09:33:22 PM
Indeed I am demanding in picking what ICO will I take an interest in. Where I can benifit more benefits and not a trick ICO. Once in a while there is an ICO that is trick at last and doesn't pay their members and simply flee with the stakes. What's more, right off the bat when I finding an ICO to contribute I initially read their whitepaper if its great and intrigue me. I put resources into their ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:03:20 PM
There are many scams out there, we should pick the legitimate one to ensure the safety of our coins. Pick the legitimate one by inspecting first the website of the ICO, the purpose of the project, their team and the campaign manager of the bounty.
Activity: 153
July 30, 2018, 04:40:28 PM
Yes, I carefully study the ICO project before taking part in it. I try to choose promising ICO to get the award.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
July 30, 2018, 04:28:24 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course you have to be picky with ICOs, you are not going to throw your money away to the first person that launches a project. You don't invest to do them a favor, you invest because you expect a profit, so if doing the necessary research before investing can be seen as picky, then so be it.
Activity: 19
July 30, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
I have heard a lot of people who have invested and made a lot of money but choosing the right one seems to be very hard (1/100 chance maybe??). I personally would not invest more than a sum that is insignificant to me.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
I have to understand and choose a promising ICO otherwise you can run into a fraud and lose money.
Be sure to read the whitepaper and look at the project team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:51:50 PM
We invest our money in the project, so we need to be picky about projects. Because this is our money. Otherwise, we will be deceived
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
Very.  I would say that I am a big ICO investor (about 30% of portfolio sits in ICOs) and I am also very picky.  I hate the current ICO structure right now.  The 30mil hard caps for 20% or less of the tokens is just crazy.  Projects will keep asking for these crazy amounts of money until we stop giving it to them which I have.  Seems like most ICOs nowadays barely break even if make any profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
July 30, 2018, 03:44:33 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

There are tones and tones of ICO out there, you probably cannot invest in all, being picky is necessary. Considering the fact that most ICO are scam while others aren't transparent.

you need to be picky with the ICO you invest in even participating in bounties, you need to be picky.

The idea behnd you investing in ICO is for you to be able to make profit, its far better to keep your money than to loose it. do your research and invest in ones you think could multiply your investment based on your research.

Happy Investing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
July 30, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
If we are talking about investing in any project, then naturally I will be picky about the project because I invest my money in it which I earned with honest work. First of all, you need to look at the team and advisors
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
I am picky about projects, especially if I have 4 months of daily work, I have to get at least something! Don't you think so?
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
Yes, first of all, I take my time to check the team behind the projects, I search for them on social media, especially linkedin, after checking their background I read the whitepaper and look for things that I like about the project, I manage  a handful of them and then I choose a couple.
Activity: 59
July 30, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
I like you can get caught scammer do not trust the so-called "unique" ICO. On paper, they may seem innovative, but they may actually be scams.
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
You have to be very patient to learn every detail of the project. Read biographies of all team members, white paper, view all social networks, and then only invest.
Activity: 52
July 30, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Do not trust the so-called "unique" ICO. On paper, they may seem innovative, but they may actually be scams.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:38:31 PM
If you dont be so, you are very smart or very stupid, people that invest to many icos just because they know that can make some money or they just know that an ico is the next big ico that will make them lot of money and the most important will by a life changer for them                                 
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
You have to be picky, as most ico's will make you lose your money.
Very few ico's have solid idea's and great minds behind them.
Pages:
Jump to: