Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 34. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
With the high rate of scams all over the crypto ecosytem, people have now been vigilant in how they participate or choose scams and it has helped them achieve their goals.
Activity: 406
keyTango
July 29, 2018, 06:16:18 PM
Yes, I am picky about the ICO, I carefully study it before taking part in it. after all, lately there are so many scams.
Or, more precisely, 95% of all ICOs are scam. Very bad statistics, but this is our reality. The Internet gives anonymity and the ability to deceive anyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 05:48:17 PM
Of course I am very picky of ICOs in order to avoid being scammed or to avoid choosing a project that has no potential for success
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
July 29, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
Not only with ICO in everything in life that involves my money I am demanding, when I go to a restaurant, when I buy a new clothes, before spending my money I check the product, testo, check the provenance. This is something basic in everything that involves money.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
I am actually picky by joining particular signature bounty campaign. I am looking first at the bounty manager if i know him and he has a background of the past ICOs sor that i will trust him but there are some ICOs that they are the one who will manage and not recruiting any bounty managers that are known.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
a little, not quite picky, but I think I can consider myself cautious.
Activity: 53
July 29, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
We can reduce the scam indication by analyzing the project very well. Of course, it may be strange for some people who are picky. But, if the picky is good to minimize the scams or fewer profits
Activity: 93
July 29, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
Truly, we ought to be. Since we will put our cash into it so we ought to be cautious nd it will be excessively. I will inquire about into the ones that I need to contribute. So in some ways, we ought to be critical.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:19:48 PM
Recently I began to avoid ICOs. I failed twice when i was picking them for myself. Now I intrust my deposit to experience investors or funds and I have not regret about it yet. Their commisions are not big at all. But if you choose ICOs by yourself do it carefully. A lot of them are useless and scam.
Activity: 434
July 28, 2018, 05:15:58 AM
When it comes to issues of investing of funds into any project then you have to be careful and that means you need to be picky. You would have to make your full research about the project and know whether the solution that they are proposing is a feasible one. It is really a disturbing issue when you are scammed of you funds.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 28, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
Sure yes,  I am very picky with ICO as there are a whole lots of fake and scam ICO out there now and engaging in one will be just a waste of time, energy and resources so the best thing to do is to choose from the many ICO outside now, read so well about them and ask questions to be sure they are good and profitable ICO before engaging in them.
Activity: 104
July 28, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
I only pick the ones I really like, I fully understand, and I always would cheer on 100%. That's how I'm committed to the ICOs I choose. I want to market it as much as possible to make sure that the company makes a lot of money out of it and at the same time make me a lot of money as well.
Activity: 117
July 28, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
Last year's ICO project everyone earned a lot of money, which is worth affirming. But the beginning of this year has changed, and bad ICO projects are starting to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2018, 12:50:49 AM
Only a fool who joined ICO without first studying the project. Nowadays ICO projects are much used by people who want to earn money in a fast way so we should be careful. Studying WP, looking at teams/advisors and the media that publish their projects are some ways to learn them before we decide to join an ICO.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 12:38:29 AM
Of course, I'm picky about ICO. The core value of ICO is an idea. It is for the implementation of some idea / project that investment is being collected. While ICO has established itself as an effective source of investment attraction and a good way to invest its money. Although the second claim is controversial - not all projects are successful. Therefore, if you want to contribute to the ICO, evaluate the project itself. While investors consider the interest of their profits, and the startup teams zero in the funds involved, the rest of the world is trying to form an opinion on the ICO. Already in 2017 in some countries (China, South Korea) have put a barrier for all coin placement. In these countries, this kind of crowdfiding is prohibited. The future of the ICO largely depends on its regulation. It is necessary to introduce at least basic standards, and even better - the creation of a common platform. The changes will be made. Let's hope that they lead to something good.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 12:37:34 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

of course, it is a must if we have to be picky for ico. now it's too much ico that failed and become a scam, of course I do not want to get a scam ico, so I have to be picky and careful. I do not want to lose my money.
Activity: 61
July 28, 2018, 12:35:40 AM
unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers on the market. every second project fails. before investing in projects, you need to study each one very well
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 12:30:29 AM
Of course, you simply have to take care of your investments, I don't plan to give away my bitcoins or my ethereum to any ICO that is popping out, and even less knowing that 90% will be scam or not reach the proposed goal, I always do an exhaustive research before investing money in any ICO, if I am going to invest time doing bounties I also look for the basics, but I don't waste so much time because it's practically gambling.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 12:27:38 AM
The ICO is crazy these days so one has to be more than picky as a matter of fact, it is very important to know the reason for the ICO and what you want to get out of it, so a lot of research should be done and questions should be asked to clear every doubt before taking a decision, so for me i am very picky and I do my due diligence
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 28, 2018, 12:20:37 AM
Currently there are so many scam ico`s so in my own experience i do strictly research about the project that i wanted to invest ,so basically this is my strategy now to avoiding and wasting time/money.
Pages:
Jump to: