Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 32. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

YEAH i DO!!!
if you will not be PICKY in any ICO you will join,

there will be more than 50 percent to end up at scam team.

be careful and choosy in everything in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
With so many ICOs out there you must be picky unless you have too much asset that you are not afraid to lose.
I have come across some ICOs that can't even afford to hire a decent translator or have a spell check on their website, how am I suppose to invest in those?

One needs to be picky with icos
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
August 01, 2018, 02:25:27 PM
Yes of course to gain profit, I have to choose a good ICO project for investment so that at one time it will be more valuable. but this is a difficult job now to select a good ICO project, most scam projects
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
Lot of ICO's in 2018 launched and many ICO's are fall in scams,it seems to me that His will increase and more and more people will appear who want to make their idea and that they help him with the promotion but some are really good ICO's and great success in project and price, ICO's are good investment platform in my concern but selection of good ICO's are difficult to find out, some ICO's great success but after ICO finish the team run away, I think 2018 also great for ICO's and more will come in next years also.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
Yes, I'm picky with ICO, and even the others too in this community, because everybody want a safe and profitable legit ICO that can give us a good profits. Actualy there is nothing wrong of being a picky person when choosing a new project development because this things will help you to motivate your own decision making or doing investment in digital cryptocurrency system...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
I'm very picky, but there are a couple I passed on that ended up mooning like crazy after, so you never know. Treat it all as a gamble
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 01, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
Of course, I think everyone who invests in ico, very carefully chooses the project where his money will go, especially at the moment, when almost 95 % of the ICO bench is on the market , you need to select projects correctly and of course everything is carefully studied
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 01, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Being picky on ICOs have two sides, the positive side and the negative side.
Part of the downside of being picky with ICOs is that you get to miss out on great projects
On the upside you get to avoid falling victim of scam.
Overall, being picky is good, especially if you have a standard. Personally, my standard is; any project I invest in must have a use cause that interest me, for instance I am a gamer and tokens with products interest me a great deal. Hence your being picky should not just be for the financial gains but also for your personal interest.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
Most of the projects are unprofitable. Therefore, you need to carefully choose and analyze projects. There is a high risk of losing your money
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 03:53:52 PM
We must be picky with the ICO. Otherwise, if you do not properly approach the issue of investment, then there is a high probability that you can lose your funds or most of them. Everything about money requires a very serious attitude.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 31, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

yes I am picky with ICO's because I need to make sure that I am into a good project with a product and also as nowadays there are many fake or scam ICOs, so If I am jot careful and picky with ICOs I will be ended being scammed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
Obviously I am. Some ICOs in the Cryptoworld are scam projects. It is good to be selective in choosing the right ICO to prevent losing your funds. It is good to get a criteria for choosing ICOs.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
Yes, I'm picky about ISO. In the end, I want to make a profit, not lose my investment forever. Therefore, I carefully study the project before I invest in it.
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
Yes, it's important for me. I invest money, so I have to protect myself. I study information about the project very carefully.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
The next perspective and good advantage ICO for me is 4NEW, they intend to change everything in their field and seems to have a real long-term plans, that mean good profits for their customers                  
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
yes, I am an ICO voter, because every problem we always hang on ICO because this ICO who always share and help us when we are hard with work
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 11:13:24 PM
yeah, definitely super picky about a project. During these days of the year many of the bounties and ICO that i come with are just some projects that does not have a real value or does not really know what they are trying to accomplish. We should be aware of that, We should find projects that really are going to contribute to the world.
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:06:08 PM
I used to invest in many ICOs.  I paid attention to the idea of ​the project, and that was enough for me.  But in 80% of the projects, I did not make a profit.  Therefore now I very longly check the project, before to invest in it.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
I have to do it, I assume that 50% ICO is fraudulent and 30% more failed in their coin development, so only about 20% survive and successfully develop volume in the exchange market, I see this year many ico do not provide escrow option and this is very uncomfortable,

many ico are not very successful in the sale eventually distribute their tokens smoothly, but after that they disappear Huh this is nothing more than a scam scheme.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
 Smiley  Smiley In fact I was picky to them. really be You need to choose properly if you do not want to be like picky ones do not waste your money on scams or a shitty project. We should see more of these and more ICOs every day and usually they are nothing worth to investors. If you want to know a great project you need to study the campaign closely because it is too deep and should examine the background of them. Just in fact invest our precious money in a proper ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: