Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 35. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:13:10 AM
there are a lot of scams in the market , a lot of ico fail, so I think we all need to be picky about the ico
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:54:50 PM
It is necessary to pick ICO to not loss your money just in instant. 2 thing might be the result either  loss your money or gain profit. So everyone need to do self research about the target project before taking any step.remeber that not all ICO can guarranteed is profitable, some can be scam and others can be failed
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 27, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
Yes and since January I have only invested in 1. Simply because I keep getting screwed they are hard to find. but I think I found a good coin and the Ico runs for 6 months so Hopefully I make out good this time!!!!
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
July 27, 2018, 08:49:35 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Absolutely yes i think all of use is picky when investing in some ICO because now a days many ICO is scam if your not picky to choose your money will just disappear, when joining in ICO make sure to analyze carefully about thier project and the team, to make sure your moneygrow and safe.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 08:44:40 PM
I generally don't even think about investing on ICOs, if I ever get encouraged to spend my money on some of them I would definitely be picky, you can loose all your money if you ever get into a scam or something like that.
Activity: 60
July 27, 2018, 08:38:30 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course. I'm sure that almost people in crypto world are picky with ICOs as well as their money and times.
Spending time to choose the best ICOs to participate in is the best way to raise your fund. if you're not picky. you would get lost your money.
Activity: 17
July 27, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
So are you picky with your money?
Reading and understanding well ICO is the way you treating well with your money and your future.
ICO is very important if you careless understanding it, it may make you loss and destroy your carreer.
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
I am picky, as I am sure most of us are or should be at least. Losing money on crypto is easy so if we are not picky, we raise our chances to lose. We need to pick only the best ICOs and bounties to participate in, otherwise, why even bother getting into crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I think we need to be picky on what ICO do we want to join it is because it will be our time that will be allotted to that ICO and we don't want to waste our precious time on the ICO that we are not sure of! That is the main attitude that we need to possess here in the industry! Smiley

Yes, I am picky in choosing ICO's, because quality projects usually give solid returns within the first few months of their ICO. but the reality is the returns are not automatic anymore.
The returns is not that accurate most especially when you compared it to the figures given on the thread and I think that is because of the rates that are varying here in the industry and by that the prices will also be varying, getting higher or lower depending on the price here in the market! Smiley
Activity: 350
July 26, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Shouldn't we all be picky? We should not just randomly choose any ICO just to make an investment. We should be careful in selecting these ICO's because a lot of them are not legit. And we wouldn't want to be scammed!
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
I always try to analyze projects very attentively because i don't want to invest my money in something bad and then regret about this decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 06:25:13 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

We need to be picky and wise in choosing which ICO we want to invest in. Because nowadays there are a lot of scam ICOs and to avoid getting scammed we need to be wise and outsmart those who tries to scam us. Be wise and check the background and details of the ICO you want to invest in
Activity: 145
July 26, 2018, 06:20:12 PM
Do we have any other options? Like, being NOT picky and lose money and waste time? We should be wise investors and while we gain experience in crypto world, we should spend a lot of time on "being picky" and verifying the project. With ICOs, it's "scams R us", so yes, we need to be picky.
Activity: 490
July 26, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
Now I'm just at the stage of choosing a project. This is a very long and painstaking affair. I check the links of the project. His team, looking for them in social networks, I ask. Because it is not uncommon for scams and fake teams.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
Now is the time in the crypto currency that only selected projects shoot! So of course I'm picky! I choose only with a well-known team and a good product! For a long time I'm waiting for the release of some projects in which I invested!
Activity: 115
July 26, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
Sure thing! I am very picky with ICOs because a lot of them are scams and do not have any potential of giving me value for my money, not even an extra dime, and some might even mean me losing my money, and I cannot bear the thought of having to lose some cash. So, yes I'm picky when it comes to choosing ICOs.
Activity: 107
July 25, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
Everybody must be fussy with iCOs. We are discussing speculation here. We are not going to put into something that plainly enough cannot convey. We got the chance to look into before disclosing in iCOs
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:22:52 PM
Yes I am and I believe every person should . As an investor you really need to do your research well before you just rush in and put your money into what you are not so sure of.So it's safe to be picky with ICOs
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
July 25, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
Yes, I am picky. Buying a house easier than investing . An ICO has to pass all my criterias I set to consider it for an investment.
Doing an inside-out research to decide to go for it or not.  It is about my capital and I am responsible for it.
Activity: 81
July 25, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
No other way, that how everyone should behave when investing in ICO's. This only one key to be successful in such dangerous industry. Because there a lot of scam projects, and you can easy lost you capital.
Pages:
Jump to: