Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 69. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 12:30:11 AM
Yes, indeed, like everybody, who has a head on his shoulders. Why in a world I would want to spend my time and work on a scam?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
Yes I am and I have to be choosy on what  ICO  I will pick  up.On the  first hand why should I invest on ICO that is not potential it's only a waste of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 12:24:07 AM
Everyone will carefully observe it, whether it is the background of the project, the team members, the scale, etc., all need careful screening.

Everyone wants to part of a good ICO that's why i am also picky when it comes to ICO. I don't want to waste my time foremost and the efforts i exerted on it. At the end of the day, your hardwork pays off at a very satisfying level.
Activity: 822
April 28, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Yes, don't add shit to my bags. What will be my profit adding a coin with zero potential, it is total waste of money. I invest only on coin with absolute good prospect.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
I think it should be done by me and everyone here before ICO. Because ICO is the initial foundation that determines whether or not we are successful in investing. We must be selective in choosing ICO that is real, considering here there is some scam ICO.
If we randomly choose ICO and get a scam ICO, then we will be in vain because it has followed the ICO scam. All our energy, thoughts, money, and time will be wasted and do not get any results.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 11:28:10 PM
I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. Well yeah it is an obvious reason to make money along the ways so youll have to be picky and pick the right and has potential to grow even further qbout like a half of bitcoin for now bu thay would be impossible
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 11:28:05 PM
Aside on my own research and investigation on a certain project if I do see that it has a potential then I would really get some confirmations into my friends which are big investors most of them do invest on ICO too which once I do see some positive comments I do really put money on that one but results would still vary. This is the money you are using and investing to ICO's comes with such great risk. As you may well know, some tokens or coins succeed and others are not. Some may say majority of ICO nowadays are scam as this kind of business make dev teams get easy money in no time
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
I think not I'm not a person like that because as you ask my background my first ICO I join was only this campaign I advertise and it will end the campaign this month of January that I don't know where to find a ICO that will be successful. I do very much because it is my defense mechanism to also avoid being scammed and to make the most out of my investments. I have learned a lot from my friends and colleagues who had made mistakes
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 27, 2018, 11:21:18 PM
Of course we have to picky in ICOs, its your own money and you need to know where you gonna investing them. Its not right when you invest into something that you are not that into it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
Hell yes I always picky ico , because I do not want to lose my money. right now im with NEX & nOS
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
My investment on ICO is very picky. If I didn't carefully select the ICO project, then the investment would be a loss. So I've been very cautious in investing in ICO.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 09:27:14 PM
Yes I am! As everyone should be.

if you are investing your money, you should do a research on the company.
Check their team, if they are competent. Check their plan/product, if its viable.
If you like the team, product, name, and the future, you have a green light, you might want to consider that worth investing.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
Yes. You should be, we should be.
There are many ways to pick a good ico.
The manager should be trustworthy.
The ico should be popular on social media.
And it also depends on how much percentage you'll earn from them
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 09:09:44 PM
Yes I am definitely picky when it comes to ico's that I planned to participate. I think it is important to be picky with ico's to avoid a bad project and worst scam ico's. Before I join any ico's I always make sure to read and study it first. I also see if the community behind it are legit and not some scammers. It is better being picky that waste my time with a bad ico or a scam ico.
Activity: 440
April 27, 2018, 09:09:13 PM
ICO is a very risky investment. If you are not careful, you can easily lose your bitcoin and Eth. we should pay more attention to the choice of ICO.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 27, 2018, 09:01:41 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I think I am. I will be very careful to make the investment. There too many coins for us to choose and many coins here are scam. So I need to be picky.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 08:52:56 PM
You should be absolutely picky. Most ICOs are scam, you should thoroughly pinpoint those ICOs that are surely to benefit you. Research is the best way to find them.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 08:40:17 PM
When I'm going to pick an ICO to invest, I was picky. I looked at their project concept, roadmap, team, whitepaper, soft and hard cap and so on. Investing in an ICO is one of the most critical decisions that you've ever make, unless if that project comes from an established company or firm like the Indahash and Binary.
Activity: 52
April 26, 2018, 07:21:17 AM
Best I think is to do a thorough DD before investing and ideally if you can check that some serious investors have already invested or buy right after it gets listed, that point its still pretty low Id say.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 07:05:59 AM
Yeah, you need to be picky nowadays because there are lots of fake ICO's right now. I don't want my investment to go to bubbles and cherry-picked ICO project which I think has potentials.
Pages:
Jump to: