Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 67. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
You have to be really picky with investing your money and time on a project.

Plus you can't afford like a thousand dollars worth of your savings even if its 1% of your total savings, because it is still money at the end of the day. IT is 1000 2000 3000 dollars and anyone can live off with that for months. Lol

You HAVE always always do your research about these projects and avoid the unsuccessful and scam projects!
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
I try to choose an ICO project that can bring something new. Or such an ICO project, which is led by people who have already done a good project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 09, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
If you do not be picky and do not thoroughly study projects for investment, you can lose the whole deposit
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
May 09, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
Very picky when it comes to ICOs, these are money making opportunities that if one isn't picky with can mess you up big time, There have been influx of scams in the resent past with ICOs launching with a sole purpose of scamming its participants, which isnt a good thing, if not careful, you might end up investing in ICOs that will not go far. Being picky helps ensure that you only get involved with ICOs that that are worth your time and money or else you get scammed
Activity: 364
May 09, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
yes I have to picky ICO that I follow. because now many ICO are cheat. so be careful when joining the ICO project to be followed. I usually analyze the first ICO I will follow and always ask the opinion of friends who are experienced in choosing the best ICO. I do that to minimize the risks that I will get when I follow an ICO project.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 01:36:16 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course, without this in any way. If you do not carefully understand the project, then the chances of losing money are very high.
Activity: 302
May 09, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
It is necessary to make sure, how are you going to develop the project team. Any project must have a clear business plan for the monetization of project and roadmap. I had some doubts about the team about pulling it off to success, but after some good decisions they were making regarding how the ICO should go and the fact that they had an escrow product on ground ready to kick start, I decided to give in
It is right to be picky when selecting the best ICO for making investment to make sure that it is not a scam ad could not waste the money. We have to choose the one that can be trust for investment. The fact that were about to invest n it, to risk our money on it means we should be picky on it. Choosing an ICO takes lot of considerations
Activity: 356
May 09, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
of course, I always choose the best ICO. because  Investment risks are great, so be careful to invest in ICO  before joining ICO,
Activity: 77
May 09, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
I invest in ICOs once after a while, I guess that makes me picky since I am very careful as to where I really put my money at. I don't invest in an ICO if I don't see any need to, only invest in ICO that I consider to have potential and having a believe that they might make in the future. Of course one must be picky and practical while choosing ICOs as to have to earn profits from it.Also that many of the ICOs are scam so you must be care about choosing the right ICOs to invest in therefore being picky is a good thing
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
It is necessary to make sure, how are you going to develop the project team. Any project must have a clear business plan for the monetization of project and roadmap. I had some doubts about the team about pulling it off to success, but after some good decisions they were making regarding how the ICO should go and the fact that they had an escrow product on ground ready to kick start, I decided to give in
Activity: 205
May 09, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
Of course yes. I'm picky in icos... Because one needs to be vigilant in not to falls into the hand of scammers. I do join ico with a great future and we organized team. With a professional bounty manager.
Activity: 24
May 09, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
ofcourse i am pick with ico. im trying to invest in good ico so im very carefull and we have to cause there is so. much scam and there is a chance that the ico is unsuccess.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 08, 2018, 01:51:42 AM
I think only with experience you can become picky with ICOs. In the beginning, I also made mistakes and invested in failed projects because of which I lost money. But over time, I began to pay more attention to the analysis of the project and its prospects. Now I take part in ICO Egretta and I am sure that my investment in this project will bring me big profits in a short time.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
Very picky when it comes to ICOs because it is my money and that means that I have to protect it to the best of my ability. Looking at all the ICOs out there and actually realizing that a good number of them are scams has made me even more wary and careful about the ICOs I put my money into because I do not want to risk losing my money to scammers.
Activity: 69
May 07, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
Yes i am and everyone should be. Its better to be picky than getting into SCAM
Do your home work than invest
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
May 07, 2018, 03:16:01 PM
Everybody should be picky, because if you're not, you're only encouraging poor ICOs and scammers and wasting your money!
I am picky and I strongly recommend you to be that as well.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
YES !!

Telegram link - https://t.me/TradeToken
Website link - https://trade.io/

I am with trade.io now
Activity: 476
May 07, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
Its not an easy thing to chose an ICO that will prove successful in the long run. The only way out to do this is to be attentive and very selective in the ICOs that you take part in, there are those that are scams and only seek to make money out of the crowdfunding, others might fail due to difficult financial situations while others will not have a proper development team to see them through,  all these factors considered. YOU have to be very selective of the bounty campaigns
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 02:31:26 PM
Of course I am very choosy in choosing an ICO, it is because a lot of ICO scam is harmful, we must be good at choosing so that we can avoid people who are not responsible, if we can choose a good ICO then we can also have a big advantage of the ICO program
Activity: 1078
May 07, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
I am very picky with ICOs and if I want to invest in one, I try to get as much information about the project as possible to understand whether it worth investing or not. It is rather hard to find such projects today.
Pages:
Jump to: