Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 71. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:19:07 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

That is putting it mildly, in the last 8 months I have only participated in one ICO and that was a couple of weeks ago. Even then I am not sure I made the correct investment and think I would have been better off trading rather than ICOing, tsk tsk me. Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 07:54:28 PM
It seems like the number of ICO's are increasing by the day.
This is a good thing in a sense that It tells me that Crypto is at a growth stage and people who say It will die should rethink and join this revolution.
But since there are so many ICO's, It is very important to be picky and choose the right ones.
Another reason is that there are going to be few that are going to be succesful long run so pick wisely. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
Well, of course i’m beyond picky! You can read everywhere that how hard to find a good Ico. If you put ur money on something, it has to worth it, try to apply different methods to understand if the developers are reliable enough, for example recently there are too many Ico and the identity of developers are hidden.. as you can easily see it’s impossible to trust them but it’s just me tho..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 20, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
Everyone should! Nobody want' to invest money in ICOs only for them to be lost. And indeed, only a few ICOs really moon and give the gain that everyone expects. This gives you more reason to be selective in your ICOs. Only fools rush in!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 07:26:54 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course, especially if I want to invest I certainly choose ICO that can attract investors with a given project, you know with the case circulating in ICO that is a scam so you need to be picky choose ICO.
Activity: 476
February 20, 2018, 07:13:05 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Kinda. Coz I was scammed once. So I am a bit paranoid in my choosing. Funny that sometimes, we need to be stupid first before becoming smart. Which is acceptable coz we need to learn from our mistakes. I guess the best way of learning for most, lol! Fortunately, the only thing I invested was my time. Which was nit a total waste coz I did learn something and that was my consolation.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
Ofcourse

Everyone should be picky with ICO's.

ICO's have emerged since 2017 and now they are unstoppable.

Govt, cities even states want to raise funds via icos

Eventually we will see a time when currency will be dead and we are dealing thing with exchanging for something i have with something someone have.

However to make that happen, we choose to support and help ICOs and the culture. We must be really aware and selective about what we are choosing.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

WHAT IS THE FUTURE?

WHY ARE THEY RAISING FUNDS?

DO THEY REALLY NEED FUNDS?

DO THEY HAVE A REAL MOTIVE OR A MOTIVE WHICH MATCHES WITH MINE?
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course I will pick ICO. Selecting the ICO I will follow to invest is an obligation because it determines whether or not I am making an investment. If I'm not picking on ICO, I'm worried about getting scam, if I get scam I definitely lose.
Activity: 173
Merit: 28
February 20, 2018, 07:05:26 PM
You should be picky at 100%. Otherwise you would be scammed. One way is to learn ICO in this style: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-asseta-ico-potential-scam-and-fraud-2980740.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 20, 2018, 06:56:42 PM
Yes I am so picky with ICOs. That is a normal thing to have as an ICO hunters. We must be picky in selecting ICO to invest ot even to join in their bounty program. I had been scam a months a go, so i just being careful in choosing ICO to join with.
Activity: 226
February 20, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

YES,  in chosing ICOS we must search first their credibility
In order to guide us  to avoid scamming. Because right now many scammer also introduce their project so that they can get their victims.  So we must be meticulous in chossing the right ICOs specially we are planning to join investing our money in that projects.
Activity: 257
February 20, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
Don't trust the so called "unique" ICOs. On paper they may sound groundbreaking but in reality they could be scams.
That's why they have a search to know and to understand what is the project tbey have to avoid scam. If you dont do research you will scam.
Activity: 30
February 20, 2018, 06:45:58 PM
You shouldn't invest in every ICO out there. Most of them will make you lose money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 20, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
I am very very picky when it comes to ICO. I have a lay down criteria for ICO to meet before I will consider it. I mostly Choose infrastructure based ICOs
Activity: 99
February 20, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Undoubtedly. Why invest in unpromising projects? You need to thoroughly study the project first, understand how valuable it is. And then invest.
Activity: 350
February 20, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
Of course! I'm very careful in choosing ICO for investment. My friends invested in an ICO company, which turned is a scam. Therefore, I became cautious in choosing my future investments in ISO. I carefully study the project, the team, the opinions of people who are competent for me before investing in the project.
Activity: 14
February 20, 2018, 06:08:49 PM
You should always be picky with any investment. Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
February 20, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Yes, of course i am picky, because there are a lot of ICO's that don't succed and you can just end up losing your whole investment.
It's a must to study as much as you can , and just after that to invest money in a new project.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 20, 2018, 05:18:15 PM
I always carefully select the project for investment. It seems to me that in order to be a successful investor and make a profit I have to study projects very well.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Such a weird question.  Who wouldn't be picky considering they are investing their hard earned money into a project.  You don't just pick anything out there, you have to do some research on the team, project, partnerships, whitepaper and roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: