Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 68. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
Everyone should be very attentive and prudent when choosing ico, because your profit depends on it! You need to study the so-called road map and white paper of everyone ico!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Yes I do,becaused choose a good ico is also good paying. Before I joined ico i make sure I research about the project for not regret in the end.Now so many scam ico so pick the best ico before entering,this 2018 I hope this is the lucky year for everyone.loose money and effort is hurt but you accept the reality.Thats why choose the good ico the team behind of this
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
yes of course I really choose ICO because the results in all completed work can pay all the fatigue in that period. you have to really learn and understand the ICO to be chosen anyway, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Definitely I have to be selective in buying ico,  if you ain't selective you gonna be thought a painful lesson, not all Ico are genuine,  alot of fake one's out there
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I became very picky, especially lately to ICO projects. Sometimes me have to study the project for about two hours to understand whether it is good or not.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
It is a big yes especially now a days that is hard to trust a certain campaign because there is a lot of scam happening right now so we must be picky un choosong the ICOs that we join or the bounty that we join so that our handwork will be payed at the right amount that we want and we have no regrets at the end of the campaign. We must think wisely and critically in choosing the proper campaign that we want because we need it to gain something that we want for.
Now the increasing number of ICO projects has led to most of the failed projects. To a certain extent, this has dealt a blow to the participation of investors.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
It is a big yes especially now a days that is hard to trust a certain campaign because there is a lot of scam happening right now so we must be picky un choosong the ICOs that we join or the bounty that we join so that our handwork will be payed at the right amount that we want and we have no regrets at the end of the campaign. We must think wisely and critically in choosing the proper campaign that we want because we need it to gain something that we want for.
Activity: 24
May 06, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
Yes, I really choose which Ico I have to do. I first see the Ico team is good or not. Because if we do not choose ico, we will get ico scam and even harm us. Learn first ico project that we want to choose to avoid ico scam.
Activity: 21
May 04, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
We all should be picky about choosing an ICO to invest with. When I was just starting my journey in the crypto world, I joined quite a few altcoin that turned out to be a scam or a failure.
Activity: 121
May 04, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
I think so, because often I had to do a lot for the company, and the reward was small. So now, I'm trying to do a minimum, so that I would not be sorry to get a little
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 02:54:42 AM
Yes when it come to ICO i am really very picky, but there is this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 21
May 04, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
I think that the reason that scam ICOs are so succesfull is that they offer big "payment" bounty thus making newbies to spamm the forum with them. So, for the members who really whant to invest some money and are expecting some real proffit but not the unrealistic promise of becoming billionaire over night and with no investment  is very hard to find the good ones.
I think that if users will stop spammig for every shit ICO that appears in the long therm we all have to win making it harder for SCAM ico to work.
Activity: 25
May 02, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
I just don't believe them in 90%. The most of them is scam and just fooling people. The key point is a team and I'm always looking really carefully what projects they been through.
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 08:39:51 AM
Of course, and it is not as easy as what you think in choosing a certain ICO to invest with. You have to do further research and readings if the ICO will have a potential in the future or not. And also if it is gonna be good or bad in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 251
May 01, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
Yes, I very rarely take part in the ICO. It should be a very strong project with a demanded product, road map and a well-known team. Then there is a possibility that I will take part in this project.

This is me. I am very picky when it comes to ICO and when I do decide to actually invest in an ICO and take part in it, I make sure to do a very extensive research about the project. I scour their sites and their social media pages, find more information about the developers and what they were working on before this and make sure that it is a sound project before I put my money in it.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:28:37 AM
Yes, I very rarely take part in the ICO. It should be a very strong project with a demanded product, road map and a well-known team. Then there is a possibility that I will take part in this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
Yes, I am very picky and very meticulous in this such thing because we are talking about my money and I should be like that.
In our time it is really hard to work for the salary that we get so we should give importance in every single drop we earn.
Activity: 22
April 29, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
Yes I am,we should be. Not all ICOs are legit so we need to choose right, wrong decision means loosing your money so we need to be picky make sure the qualifications of an ICOs is visible to you in order to choose right.
Activity: 51
April 28, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
Yes, I try to carefully choose the projects I want to participate in. I look at the ratings and the amount of money collected.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Am seriously picky when it comes to ICOs. I first check out the layout of the web for the project, then go through their whitepaper. After which I make more research. I choose the ICOs I go for not just delving into any ico I come across.
Pages:
Jump to: