Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 41. (Read 80031 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
April 10, 2019, 01:27:46 AM
It's very obvious that the market is recovering and it's really the best time to invest in promising coins. I have never thought of investing in any ICO until recently. I have blouse friends who have invested for a short time and even made good profits. It's best to watch out For a good coin before investing though.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 01:06:10 AM
The signals presently shows that there will surely come bull run for those that have given up. So in my opinion I think this is the time to make good selections and pick some good low value coin and hold for long, it wouldn't even be long, and you will be in profit. Make good use of this time but again, do research before buying any coin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 09, 2019, 11:29:01 PM
If only I have an extra I would have invested earlier this year but I due to the 2018 market I lost to much and couldn't invest more.
So right now I am still trying to get stand up from the huge lost that I experience .
Lots of previous investors who still coping up with certain loses who still holding are trying to accumulate more using spare money, it's better to do the same and try harder to maximize benefits, when big jumped happen, surely the profits will be much bigger, know your boundaries when doing your investment.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 09, 2019, 11:22:35 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest now, if for something good in the future, why should we doubt? The most important thing is that we must always be confident and optimistic about the results that will be achieved in the future for what we invest.
The timing is good, you should be more aggressive now that the bull run has finally started.
Check the price movement and you will see that it's so bullish, the volume has stayed high and therefore we can expect a new big pump preparing to happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 11:12:58 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest now, if for something good in the future, why should we doubt? The most important thing is that we must always be confident and optimistic about the results that will be achieved in the future for what we invest.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 09, 2019, 10:17:02 PM
If only I have an extra I would have invested earlier this year but I due to the 2018 market I lost to much and couldn't invest more.
So right now I am still trying to get stand up from the huge lost that I experience .
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 08:17:48 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

As we notice now crypto market has a quite good fluctuations but i think its till in a down trend, since its not yet totally recovered. You can start invest now as long you believe the potential of crypto, especially in bitcoin, since its gradually going upward, its better to invest and wait for the possible bull run coming.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 09, 2019, 07:42:20 PM
I am always ready to invest, I always try to take advantage of the moment in the crypto market, when the price is low, I will buy coins and take all the risks, I am sure I will make a profit from the investment that I do, as investors we must be ready with all price movements that happened on the market
Activity: 518
April 09, 2019, 06:39:39 PM
I do it often, but I am investing in working projects with good volume, I believe that some of them could show result - TO the Moon
I agree you only need to invest in good projects , as they can very well show good growth , especially now the bullish trend has begun , I think the top 5 is now well suited for this
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 09, 2019, 06:32:23 PM
Personally myself, I have been investing since the bull run, we all know it is not easy to wait for such a long bear market, but all the same my waiting is beginning to favour me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
April 09, 2019, 06:26:36 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes, after all that panic back in December... eth will go to $14, bitcoin to $1000 etc... it was somewhat clear that it's time to accumulate.
Right now, it's a good time to accumulate cheap and decent altcoins!
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 06:19:07 PM
Certainly Not! I will hold off investing in the market at the moment as there is so much uncertainty surrounding the market at the moment. Let the market readjust and a clearer picture becomes visible before investing. It certainly looks like there is normalcy returning back to the market with a lot of positive changes these past week. However, it remains to be seen if there is sustainability.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 09, 2019, 05:47:58 PM

I have already tried my hand at new IEO and I managed to earn some money. I plan to continue to continue to participate in the IEO. And of course I have some bitcoins in the mix, which I hope will grow in value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 09, 2019, 04:04:44 PM
At this time, adhering to the strategy of HODL and not selling your tokens for cheap, you are already becoming a passive investor! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 593
April 09, 2019, 03:59:55 PM
Yes, now it's time to invest because the market movements are starting to  improve and in my opinion we have to understand the moment to let go of everything or in a gradual manner depending on the decision you make
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 03:45:25 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest now. It seems to me that now is a very good time to invest. The cryptocurrency market is starting to recover and I believe that we are on the verge of great growth.
Activity: 560
April 09, 2019, 03:34:49 PM
Yes, I think now is a great time to invest, the prices are still not very high and you can earn good money in the near future. Another question is what is better to invest ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 09, 2019, 03:30:41 PM
I do it often, but I am investing in working projects with good volume, I believe that some of them could show result - TO the Moon
Activity: 1022
April 09, 2019, 09:50:45 AM
to prepare with chance as fine to enter within the table of exchange and gains as the number to turns with limit of expected target to complete as the decision on manage with work as attains on field of business with the crypto finance.

Activity: 397
April 09, 2019, 09:47:38 AM
I am ready for any situation, considering the market is not significant, for the time being I have switched to trading and also still investing again. I think trading is not too bad to get results, besides investment is also needed because the price of more cheap coins is a good opportunity. if you want to get real income you can try trading. don't be afraid to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: