Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 40. (Read 80031 times)

copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 12:30:25 AM
This is indeed the time to invest, now that the altcoin are still very low, seize this opportunities and look for good undervalued coins,  then invest and hold, then wait for the bull run. I have already started investing.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 10, 2019, 11:38:17 PM
Some analysts are saying that after the pump of bitcoin altcoins would also pump, so taking this opportunity i would invest 50 percent of my funds then wait and see how things go, the rest of the funds would invest later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 10, 2019, 11:26:37 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest now, if I am sure of what we are doing for sure in the future, we will get good results too, the most important thing is optimizing what we do
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 10, 2019, 11:21:51 PM
I am ready to invest and I see tremendous prospects for those people who are investing today and are trying to do this by analysis. Invest need not just like that. Investing today is a really dangerous business.
Before investing in cryptocurrency, you need to analyze the liquidity of the coins and choose a more liquid and reliable coin. I also recommend analyzing the coin inflation rate.
you are right. analyzing candidates for an investment that we will support will be very important for the future. because, with that, we can know the direction of the development that will be carried out. when you are ready to invest, you must gather important information from your investment target.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
April 10, 2019, 11:07:58 PM
Invest for the long run and trade for the short terms.
May be a better aim for the long run where these spikes and drops can give you a hard time pretty fast.
You made great warning for newbies. For investors and traders who have lack of experience in crypto tradings, they should firstly stick with long term investment perspective. After two or three years in crypto market, they should think of start short-term tradings. They should experience crypto trading slowly and carefully, and should never jump directly to margin tradings, especially with high leverages because they will have to face with forced liquidations.
In crypto, people can early money fast as well as lose them quick.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 10, 2019, 03:18:47 PM
I think it's time to invest and trade.
Invest for the long run and trade for the short terms.
May be a better aim for the long run where these spikes and drops can give you a hard time pretty fast.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
April 10, 2019, 03:15:49 PM
This is good time to invest but personally, I won't be investing all at once.
I will invest a percentage of my capital and then wait and see how it goes .
The market condition will determine how much more I will be putting into investments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 01:21:25 PM
Yes, it's time to invest. Because, now the crypto market is showing price increases. There has been a lot of increase now than a few days ago. I think it will increase further in the future. So, I think it's a good time to invest now.

The prices are still fluctuating. Therefore, if you have many altcoins, you can better wait a bit to watch the market situation changes. However, those, who do not have alts, should better invest in crypto now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2019, 01:17:56 PM
I am ready to invest and I see tremendous prospects for those people who are investing today and are trying to do this by analysis. Invest need not just like that. Investing today is a really dangerous business.
Before investing in cryptocurrency, you need to analyze the liquidity of the coins and choose a more liquid and reliable coin. I also recommend analyzing the coin inflation rate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 10, 2019, 01:07:27 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 10, 2019, 05:35:43 AM
of course it's ready because now the prices of high coins are still cheap and it will be my chance to invest a lot with not much capital so that next year a big profit will definitely come to me
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 05:28:40 AM
Yes I think so. Investing in crypto is not an easy decision. You have to be prepared for everything even the worst case scenario. Your decisions might make or break your future in crypto. Personally, I'm not just going to invest in any random coins out there. I do my research and I based my decisions on that. When I already pick a certain coin to buy, I usually wait for its price to drop because I follow the "buy low, sell high" principle in investing. Also try not be greedy and just set your target.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 10, 2019, 05:22:11 AM
I have done from the lowest point of the price on the market and looking at the market now the value of investment I already have an advantage if I want to sell it. it's never too late to start
Yes, I think that now is a good time to sell if you invested at the bottom. You should fix at least 50 percent of the profit
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 10, 2019, 05:00:13 AM
I have done from the lowest point of the price on the market and looking at the market now the value of investment I already have an advantage if I want to sell it. it's never too late to start
Activity: 645
April 10, 2019, 03:49:00 AM
I already invest in a lot of projects. My main investment is the time I give to projects. I hope my investment will pay off. Because I believe in some very interesting projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
April 10, 2019, 03:48:13 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

YES, im ready for it. If you want to invest the best project in you must be aware of risking. Because you cant turn back time and money will be waste. This time of bear market and dont expect the price to increase all the way. You must have your own research when it comes to invest the best project. Recommendation is good but not all the time.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
April 10, 2019, 03:25:36 AM
in my opinion this is the right moment to invest, because the crypto market is starting to improve, and my strategy as usual is that I use some of my money for long-term investment and some of it for trading.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 02:41:40 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
I have been investing before now both my time and money on the market now it looks stable and ready to recover I presume,  I just have to monitor my investment to see my profits
Activity: 546
April 10, 2019, 02:40:37 AM
Crypto is still easy to change so you can wait for prices to drop again. I think it's time to invest and trade. Changes that occur in the market, especially Bitcoin can have a positive impact. So the trading volume also increases.
Activity: 546
April 10, 2019, 02:02:37 AM
If you want to invest then this is the right time to invest because this time the market is very slow and if you invest money in coins and purchase the coins and wait for the right time then you will get the profit in this work.
Pages:
Jump to: