Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 6. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 2
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

There are coins I just don't bother trading - Those backed by utilities still being developed.
As for the major coins + shitcoins, trade is the way to go tbh. Quicker money. Thing here is that whether you choose to hodl or trade daily, you'd be facing some risk.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Bravo, not everyone can learn to trade. There are in the soul of gambling coin holders, they should not trade, because if they make several transactions in the negative, they will begin to recoup. Therefore, the best strategy for them is hold.

as good as I think, all of that depends on the plan created and the expertise we have. if we like trading, maybe trading will be better than holding assets too long and waiting for them to have a decent price.
but sometimes there are people who really prefer long-term investments, he buys assets and holds them up for several years and he is ready to benefit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
Bravo, not everyone can learn to trade. There are in the soul of gambling coin holders, they should not trade, because if they make several transactions in the negative, they will begin to recoup. Therefore, the best strategy for them is hold.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I hold coins because I deliberately invested for a long time. Diversified portfolio and waiting. I'm not a trader. According to statistics, a very low percentage of traders has a profit in the long run. I am passionate and I understand that I can lose all of my excitement. so many examples of this.
Activity: 544
That's your choice,  not everyone can trade so if you can't hold and decide to trade good for you. For those that can't trade choose to hold and that's their choice
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Are you a holder and you are afraid about recent market situation? Do not be afraid, it is only small correction before next big growth. Be prepared, bull market is here!
yeah, i'm also one of the holders.
i really feel a little afraid of the current market situation. but i think you are right, this is just a correction. the market will be fine after this.

i have to calm my mind and stop panicking.

The crypto market is always like a roller coaster, but there is a positive thing that I observe that the volume of transactions is very large and even more than $ 100 billion per day, of course this makes me optimistic that crypto will recover.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Are you a holder and you are afraid about recent market situation? Do not be afraid, it is only small correction before next big growth. Be prepared, bull market is here!
yeah, i'm also one of the holders.
i really feel a little afraid of the current market situation. but i think you are right, this is just a correction. the market will be fine after this.

i have to calm my mind and stop panicking.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Unfortunately the market drops again, I think that the market will continue to improve and ethereum can reach $ 300 and I plan to sell some, now I have to wait again and believe the market will improve soon.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Not all coins are good to hold,  if you are fortunate to hold a solid project coin then you are good to go in holding but if otherwise you might get dumped on

MAny coins are good to hodl; but many coins don’t deserve a long term hodl
Different coins
Different approach
Different trade exits; dyor and pick the best spot
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
Not all coins are good to hold,  if you are fortunate to hold a solid project coin then you are good to go in holding but if otherwise you might get dumped on

Agree, there is a lot altcoin and more than 2000 different altcoin. Not all that altcoin are good and having good project. Most of it are pump and dump coin and i think we should choose coin with good market cap value and daily transaction
yes indeed it's really a lot of coins here that are rubbish and not. surely the people who are here already know it and if people are smart and want to get a big price they will certainly choose the top 10 coins in CMC. in my opinion the coin that is above 50 and above is a rubbish and unprofitable coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

Agree, there is a lot altcoin and more than 2000 different altcoin. Not all that altcoin are good and having good project. Most of it are pump and dump coin and i think we should choose coin with good market cap value and daily transaction
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

I will hold my coins until the moment when they increase in price significantly, now I see how some of them are showing signs of life.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
There are very few good traders, for most people trading is not the best choice, they will have enough of a hold, let it be a long, but still much less risky option.

Activity: 434
For a long time already nothing holding, except for stablecoins.  Well, except that a little bit of bitcoin and eth.  As soon as I notice movement in the market I will invest only in Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
The vast majority of coins repeated the dynamics of the broad market and only a few coins,such as BNB showed a steady positive growth from the beginning of the year.
All this is due to the success of the company which is behind the coin and not every project can boast of it.
Activity: 336
Activity: 504
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

You are a terrible liar, don't you know that? Even veteran traders are complaining and whining last year and the first few months of this year that it's so hard to profit on the mark and they just make jokes and memes just to make things light. You can trade everyday and make profit but 100% every month is hardly impossible. HODL can even beat that with 1000x when the bull start keeps going.
Today it is quite difficult to say something, because the market has become even more unpredictable.  I have long ceased to be frightened by the external state of the cryptocurrency market and sent All my assets for long-term storage.  There is no other way out.  Anyway, in any actions on the cryptocurrency market can lead to large losses.
Activity: 546
Why sit and hodl coin?

You are a terrible liar, don't you know that? Even veteran traders are complaining and whining last year and the first few months of this year that it's so hard to profit on the mark and they just make jokes and memes just to make things light. You can trade everyday and make profit but 100% every month is hardly impossible. HODL can even beat that with 1000x when the bull start keeps going.
Activity: 644
you are really newbies.
you can gain 100 200 dollar in one day. one day you lose 1000 dollar.
in a month or longer time, you will lose your capital when you are trading.
Pages:
Jump to: