Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 5. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 12, 2019, 11:10:19 AM
i have no other option than to hodl my coins. i am really bad at trading and have only lost money so far with it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 12, 2019, 08:29:25 AM
Of course, trading allows you to make money in any market.But,to be honest, I'm a bad trader, while there is no experience and little knowledge.What else can i do-only hold purchased and earned coins and hope for their growth. Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Until now keep your altcoins alive and hold because in the present time it will be a big oppurtunity for us investors to keep hold and waiting for a big wave.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

I hold some altcoins and Bitcoin. For instance, I do not trade now Ethereum and Litecoin, Cardano and EOS. As for the tokens with the smaller market cap, they are used for day trading: it brings 20-70 USD daily if everything goes as I plan. But falls happen.
Activity: 728
I still hold some coins due to the dump. I am still waiting for this coin to grow so fast with the increase in the bitcoin last week, but still not moving as well as the coins that I have. I will continue to hold on until my hopes come true.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I think it’s time to bounty soon, and if you stock up on coins earlier, it’s very good.. so I hodl
Activity: 316
Because the coin I hold the price falls too far, and if I sell now it will cause a lot of losses, and now I can only hope for the increase in the price of the coin that I hold
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
That's a good strategy for you, and I'm sure it is profitable to you, but you should know that not everyone can trade and as such would prefer to hold and wait for price rise then they sell than trading at a loss because trading requires skill.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
Holding coins redundantly is never a good idea. What is best is being a day trader with the coins or tokens and get a little profit off it daily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Why sit and hodl coin?
Well, I think you are doing what you know best to do and if it works for you, fine. I think we should allow those who believe in holding to do that, because they feel that is what works for them.
Not everyone can trade almost every day. We all have different schedules and have what we use our time for. I have seen  situations where investing and bowling brings more profit than day trading.
Activity: 1806
As you know if you are good trader than you can get good profit on daily basis but if you'r not than you can lost your money and in case you hold coin than you can get also good profit on holding .
copper member
Activity: 420
Not every market condition is favorable for day trading. Before you can make enough profit from day trading, your investment capital should be big enough else your profits will alway be small . But small investment for long term can fetch a significant amount of profit
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Yes. Im definitely going to hold my coins for a long time to earn.more profits since the market isn't stable at the moment. Its best you hold your coin patiently for the market to recover. Patience is virtue
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Why sit and hodl coin?
in this market situation is good day for crypto trader because many altcoin is growing up again and maybe bearish phase are ended and bullrun are coming nearly, uhhh my feeling tell to me i can make big profit from trading in 2019
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
Why sit and hodl coin?

What you are saying is pretty true. Looking at the fluctuations in the market now, you can make some profit if careful observation and analysis is made. Am going to start trading now. No need to make my money lie down idle
Activity: 728
I really keep the most promising coins, in my opinion, and I hope for their rapid growth in the future. I do not want to get disappointed and regret that I sold it early.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also still holding some altcoins, even now the price not looks good for them even if bitcoin price grow they drop a lot, maybe only on bull run will recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Why sit and hodl coin?
In conditions and situations that, like today, investors must be like you and are good at utilizing every opportunity to invest in crypto currencies if trading is more profitable, of course taking that strategy will be more profitable
Activity: 378
Yes I'm still holding, why sell cheap whiles I can hold for few months and gain much profit. The market is the those with a heart of patience and not greedy. Selling for a penny whiles you can hold and sell huge is by determination. I'm still holding and proud of holding because of the experience I have.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
It's very difficult to wait for a coin to grow. Because we only hope for one coin. Actually the good thing is to invest or trade on lots of coins. With that we will get profits on every coin. It's better than we just wait for one coin to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: