Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 3. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
Well good to know you can trade well and make profits on it, i hold some for long-term and also trade some to gain profits and increase my portfolio. Some people don't know how trade so they choose to hold.

Exactly! I'm not good on trading that is why I prefer holding, I know that a lot of traders gain profit everyday but I've heard that it is more riskier than holding and as far as I know you need to dedicate time for trading which is not appropriate for me because I have others things to do in real life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2019, 10:52:04 AM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
No, I gave up hope a long time ago and sold everything

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
People hope that a miracle will happen and they will become rich. Most likely there will be people who will become rich, but such less than a percent of the total mass.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 27, 2019, 10:48:54 AM
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

LOL... I made the mistake by holding too many shitcoins in 2017. The value went down continuously and finally I decided to get rid of them by selling for Ethereum or Bitcoin in 2018. Now I don't have many shitcoins in my wallet and I am happy about it. Had I held on to them, then my wallet would have been full of worthless shitcoins which are of no use.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
October 27, 2019, 10:38:00 AM
I was disappointed by the money I held. I bought SKYM (SOAR) tokens last year for 0.05 and so far the value has dropped sharply. I could not sell it at the current price of 0.0065, it has decreased by about 10 times.

There's always a chance your investment will decrease in value but you shouldn't blame hodling your losses. The main reason why hodlers lose is choosing a wrong, dangerous investment. Overhyped projects that don't have real life value will always tank. It will happen sooner or later as people become aware of lack of progress and see through the lies of devs.

Invest in good projects and hodl. Trading can be more profitable but it requires you to put in work. Hodling is free.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 27, 2019, 10:16:35 AM
Well good to know you can trade well and make profits on it, i hold some for long-term and also trade some to gain profits and increase my portfolio. Some people don't know how trade so they choose to hold.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 27, 2019, 10:15:09 AM
I was disappointed by the money I held. I bought SKYM (SOAR) tokens last year for 0.05 and so far the value has dropped sharply. I could not sell it at the current price of 0.0065, it has decreased by about 10 times.
big loss if you spend a lot of money in it, the investment will be bad. but you get the experience that when investing must be done carefully and must be wise in managing funds. you should forget about these investments and if you have capital you should use to invest in coins that have high volumes
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 27, 2019, 10:06:18 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
It's amazing, I salute you in a month can reach 100% profit. I also hate sitting and holding coins. Everything is wasted, while others trade and make a profit every day. But I am not as consistent as you are in daily trading. I usually hit & run in trading
Day trading or short term is trading is really a good way to earn more, as you can maximize and play with your fund and you have control of it, if you are just holding for long term with altcoins, we all know that there is no assurance on it apart from holding Bitcoin and Ethereum, other altcoins requires risk on it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 13
October 27, 2019, 09:57:23 AM
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
October 27, 2019, 09:52:21 AM
Cryptocurrency market is keep improving from last few days and it's really good profit for me and I think for everyone. The reason behind bitcoin price shoot up almost 15% because Chinese president embraces blockchain. I keep holding my btc and I think it will be great value once its start embraces by one by one global leader. So let's keep hold and watch...
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 27, 2019, 09:44:14 AM
Not everyone can trade and especially trade in profit. According to statics, 90 percent of all traders are losing money, so in my opinion it is better to wait for several years, to get your profit. Some people are just impatient and sell their coins for peanuts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 27, 2019, 09:38:18 AM
yes I still hold bitcoin and some altcoin. I'm not too talented doing daily trading like you. and also in my opinion to trade we must focus every day and always see the development of coins. and I don't have much time for that. so only hold and when the coins that I have increase by 30% I will choose to sell them. I also don't like to hold back too long or wait for prices to go up by 50% -100%. when I already feel fortunate I will sell it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 27, 2019, 08:06:46 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
I still hold my coins my salary on altcoin bounty because the price is so cheap is not enough for me to start again in trading.
So i will keep it in holding and wait for that coins will gonna be goes up.
hold it till its value worthed to withdraw.many bounty token now has low value when traded  in exchanges.if we sell it , its not worthed to our work in few months ago.but if we hold it, day by day ots value decrease alot.it really make us confuse with what should we do with this.its not happen in bounty reward only, in our trade we feel the same think.if we have no strong mental maybe we will be stress now.

Same here, I do still have bounty in 2017? that until now I keep since it has low value and some are totally no value and developers are gone nor disable website and telegram channel. Though I'm  lucky to some tokens what was sold during their pump, but bought other tokens and now they are way lower than their original value. Sometimes its better to park our holdings on bitcoin and other top coins since its solid though not a guarantee that it will not decreased its value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
October 27, 2019, 06:51:01 AM
I have sold most of my holdings. After leaving crypto world for a year I managed to sell my holdings for a reasonable amount of money. Although I still have a few with no value.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 27, 2019, 06:40:15 AM
This method is suitable for those who have experience in trading. Otherwise, you can lose and lose your coins. Because 100% per month is an excellent result, few can boast of the same result.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 27, 2019, 03:29:34 AM
I still hold some altcoins that I have from bounty and I think what I hold is coins that will grow in the future, why is that because I see developers still active in their product activities.
For daily trading, I am still active to get profit even though only 3-5% is important, I trade in the market with potential coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 27, 2019, 03:24:18 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
I still hold my coins my salary on altcoin bounty because the price is so cheap is not enough for me to start again in trading.
hold it till its value worthed to withdraw.many bounty token now has low value when traded  in exchanges.if we sell it , its not worthed to our work in few months ago.but if we hold it, day by day ots value decrease alot.it really make us confuse with what should we do with this.its not happen in bounty reward only, in our trade we feel the same think.if we have no strong mental maybe we will be stress now.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 27, 2019, 03:13:27 AM
The holding from last few years back are still very much available for me and am not afraid to hold my stash till the entire market recovers. Although sometimes I fell back when looking at my investment but what keep me going is that; the recovery of Bitcoin always covers the pains of yesterday. With my portfolio's diversification, am still holding some few altcoins which made me  cry, but, hope still am still holding them for the future.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
October 27, 2019, 03:06:41 AM
I like your strategy,it is one way by which one can increase his or her holdings especially in this bearish market, trading is very profitable but only if you know how to go about trading else you get burnt if you take the wrong positions. In a situation where you know you can't trade, it is better to hold your coin as long as it is a potential coin and wait for it to increase in price then you sell and take profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 27, 2019, 02:17:36 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
October 27, 2019, 02:06:48 AM
I hold everything because i'm not good at trading, but of course i monitor crypto prices every day and wait for the right moment to sell my assets. Because i entered the world of crypto for long-term investment and believe that someday crypto will be adopted by many companies
Pages:
Jump to: