Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 30. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 04, 2019, 05:03:32 PM
Yea, better trade than hold. But need to be prepared for that, because lose more easey than win. So that who want to be a trader must be with strong nervs and do not be a greedy.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 05:02:31 PM
It what you know, and what you believe in. You can just ask someone to go start doing what he or she don't know much about it can turn out worse, it is a matter of choice where you have to do what you feel it's good for you, you can just condemn those holding their coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 04, 2019, 04:45:15 PM
I just keep holding coins that I constantly buy. I also earn new coins in bounty campaigns that I consider promising
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 04:13:40 PM
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market has not yet soared up that you need to immediately sell everything. ''
Many coins have increased in value but have much greater potential than they do now.
Therefore, it remains to believe in the coins in which you invest and waiting.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 04, 2019, 04:04:17 PM
On the one hand, I agree with your point of view, but this position does not apply to all the coins of such examples on the market enough that you simply sell the token in the hope of earning on another asset and as a result the sold token takes off.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 04, 2019, 03:59:54 PM
The only coin I hodl for the long term is Bitcoin.

I had %5-7 altcoins in my portfolio but I dumped almost all of them during the last altcoin pump and got my BTC profits. Trading every day is not as profitable as it sounds. It is more like gambling. The more you play, the closer you are to lose all.

In the long run only the house (the exchange) makes money.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
April 04, 2019, 03:57:12 PM
Maybe you are right. I am holding coins waiting for the price to get better but until now still no sign of anything good. Maybe if I sell them now I could profit, not too big but at least I'm not losing. I noticed that a lot of ICO coins that are in the market after they are listed in exchanges are not really getting the target price they've promised in their whitepaper and sometimes even lower than ICO price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 04, 2019, 03:49:31 PM
I personally do not know how to trade and make 100 percent a month is a very good result in such a market. you can start taking money into management
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 04, 2019, 03:38:52 PM
You are right but trading is not everyone's cup of too if we also analyse the global traders most of them loose while trading so it is not an easy thing unless you are expert at using tools and all kinds of analyses.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 04, 2019, 03:22:53 PM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

Well I do hodl tokens especially when I’m not in profit
But sometimes after research processes; I hodl even further expecting a bigger profit from the token
That way I ensure my safety which is all that matters
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 04, 2019, 02:59:31 PM
i am still holding many coins and also do  daily trading !!remember holder will get his reward bcz crypto is in so early stage!there are lot of people hold coins bcz they are long term investor!
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
April 04, 2019, 02:59:04 PM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

Good luck to you
Everyone cannot so day trading

But for me, I hodl until when it is ripe and I hodl good bucks
But all in all
Dyor
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 04, 2019, 02:58:14 PM
Besides time and effort, you need to have iron nerves to trade. While I was trading, I practically didn’t sleep, spent a lot of time analyzing the market and monitoring the news. And when I counted the results .... I decided that the trade is not mine))
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
April 04, 2019, 02:55:26 PM
Hi,
Trading is an excellent option to gain quickly within short duration.
But, to be a successful trader, we should have enough time to do market analysis on daily basis, keep watch on positive or negative news, which can drive the market up or down and most importantly enough funds to trade(to continue even if there are any losses).
On the other side, holding is nothing but keeping the investment for long term and don't need to keep an eye on  market continuously. Although it takes time to get good returns, gains are guaranteed most of the time.
If there are only assets received from participation in the bounties, then it is not always possible to trade. These assets are illiquid, do not move for a long time. To trade this, there have to wait for small pumps, sell and try to buy back with a profit.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2019, 02:45:22 PM
Holding coins is good for people that don't have time to keep trading it daily, I believe holding is better than dumping, with time crypto market will comes back to normal.
Except that some people dont like to risk, its much safer to invest and hold than to trade and lose what you have. Time is a much bigger issue for sure, day trading ask a lot of time in front of computer, looking at monitors, exchanges opened, charts, forums, and many other sites used for collecting informations. I stopped with day trading long time ago, I had just loses and I found a better way for myself to make profit.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 02:37:21 PM
Holding coins is good for people that don't have time to keep trading it daily, I believe holding is better than dumping, with time crypto market will comes back to normal.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
April 04, 2019, 02:36:41 PM
Hi,
Trading is an excellent option to gain quickly within short duration.
But, to be a successful trader, we should have enough time to do market analysis on daily basis, keep watch on positive or negative news, which can drive the market up or down and most importantly enough funds to trade(to continue even if there are any losses).
On the other side, holding is nothing but keeping the investment for long term and don't need to keep an eye on  market continuously. Although it takes time to get good returns, gains are guaranteed most of the time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 04, 2019, 02:27:31 PM
Hodling is still best advisable at this time because with the rising of the value you will enjoy the sell at higher value which is to come.selling daily is simply a waste of resources which has the potential of making multiple gain if few months time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 02:21:47 PM
Trading every day cannot be profitable and continues to be at risk, it is better to hold the coin until the price rises,
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
April 04, 2019, 02:21:10 PM
Trading is too stressful and not for everyone. Also, crypto market never closes so not possible to watch your coins all the time if you are a trader.
Hodling in a big bull run should be very good and with lot less work.
Pages:
Jump to: