Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 31. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
April 04, 2019, 02:15:27 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
Mostly because it is much safer than trading, not to mention hassle free.
There is nothing that have to be done, in order to gain something in the near future. Nothing is always better then something, when it comes to work  Grin And I say work, because trading can be considered as a full time job. It can be tiring, emotionally exhausting and stressful. Risks involved are also a valid factor, not only loosing through bad investments but also all the KYC inconveniences play a role here.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 04, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

Of course . What is the point of selling coins for pennies, if the market is now starting to turn green? maybe we all become rich)
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 04, 2019, 02:04:27 PM
I choose to hold sometimes trade by the way daily trading not everyone can do it so that it can get profits, the risk of the holders is they are afraid if trading daily does't make a profit so each of them takes a safe path by means of a hold
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 04, 2019, 02:04:18 PM
rightnow i am still holding some altcoins and BTC for long term, and i used to trade for profit before but it didn't work because am not a expert, trading should only for traders have many experiences and patient, so i glad you can still have profit but i can't be like you, so i will choose holding for profit rather than trading.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 04, 2019, 01:38:00 PM
Yes, i still hold some coins, i not have time every day to trade and i'm not so good at trading, maybe i should use some bots if possible, but i not want to have problem and lose coins with bots.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 01:34:27 PM
Of course I am still holding coins from the Bounty campaign and waiting for updates from the team in about 2 weeks the tokens that I hold will definitely grow.

Yes, if you trade, continue to profit, that's good.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 01:16:16 PM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
Pages:
Jump to: