Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall? - page 3. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
I am not sure because we cannot predict market conditions whether the market is experiencing an increase or a decline. And I hope that this will not happen
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
Does the increasing numbers of bitcoin addresses means there are more peoples join crypto and using bitcoin as their currency ?
I think yes it does. But there is a possibility there are some peoples creating many btc addresses for their wallet. So it not 100% sure it is because many peoples join bitcoin.
Activity: 78
October 07, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Lol I see this thread was a while ago, and it kinda fell, it didn't fall that much, but lets hope in the near future it hits that price again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
October 07, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
I don't think so< I am sure that in the opposite bitcoin will raise in the future and continue to be the most popular coins on the market
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
October 07, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
Bitcoin will not fall that easy. They need more then banned and fud to bring down bitcoin. It just more to speculation to bring bitcoin down but bitcoin never fall down instead it still growing strong this year.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
I think Bitcoin is not falling it's just reamin in the same value as last year , we are just expecting for more so we all think that the value of it is falling. And I'm pretty sure that crypto will find way to fix this hesitations.
I think the fall or not of thinking later is destiny in my opinion if falling is a normal thing because technology is made by humans so things that fall can certainly happen but my hopes don't fall
Activity: 588
October 07, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
..Bitcoin will not fall..i don't think that this might happen..for we all know,,Bitcoin is wellknown in the universe..everyone is aiming to have this coin because many people now are engage in the cryptoworld..the rise of Bitcoin gives a big oppurtunity to everyone because Bitcoin have change many lives..
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 07, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
I don't know if this true or not, but you know guys what I believed is that, bitcoin will not end until there's an internet in this world. So that, I pray always that theres no problem with the internet in order to have no problem also with the bitcoin because if we can think of this two it is interrelated.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
I think Bitcoin is not falling it's just reamin in the same value as last year , we are just expecting for more so we all think that the value of it is falling. And I'm pretty sure that crypto will find way to fix this hesitations.
copper member
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
I don't think bitcoin will fall.there are some weak peoples who think bitcoin will fall.but I think that's impossible.Today many people know about bitcoin and they invest in bitcoin for return a good profit.Now bitcoin stragle but few days latet bitcoin start his run to reach moon.So everyone keep belive in bitcoin and stay with bitcoin
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
October 06, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
I am straconvinto that bitcoin will not fail. Altcoins may fail but the original bitcoin is already victorious on almost every field. And with Lightning Network it will be on all fields.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
i dont agree with you title, bitcoin will never fall while there are many people that use bitcoin. and i think bitcoin will alive until next 10 years, and i hope in next 10 years we can see all people in the world use bitcoin as their currency

we must know that btc sometimes goes up and down, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin will fall forever, and we have to be sure that btc will always increase, because btc users are getting more and more. so we have to believe all that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 06, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M
I think bitcoin will not going to fall.
Activity: 36
October 06, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Whenever the bitcoin price goes up, it will definitely fall back on because those who hold this coin will sell it to convert it into fiats just to maintain their individual needs. Bitcoin has released its own worldwide name and new daily password buyers of bitcoin. Because it is not price bitcoin will always come down sooner or later the bitcoin price will definitely increase again. bitcoin has a strong platform now the number of members is increasing daily how you can fall ibtcoin with millions of users worldwide. The market capitalization of Bitcoin is the highest of all. Bitcoin prices will remain high in the price of ethereum. So, I do not think Bitcoin will fall easy.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 01:03:49 PM
i think that , bitcoin looking his own market for stable. hoped that bitcoin prices again can come rise. so i am sure bitcoin dont fall quickly.
Activity: 36
October 03, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
If you don't trust bitcoin, please do not stay here and say bad things about bitcoin. I am a bitcoin holder and I always trust my investment, bitcoin will not fall
Activity: 432
October 03, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
AS the number of btc addresses increases, it tells me just one thing that more people are getting on board and hence we are gradually moving towards massive adoption. I dont seem to understand the word fall as used in this case:whether to mean a fall in value or fall as in btc dying but i which case, a rise in new btc addresses sounds good.
Activity: 13
October 03, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
its only natural for this business, the price will fall or will raise, its a part of that
Activity: 336
October 03, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
never! Bitcoin will never fall. For cryptocurrencies times where volatility is in full display as at now are very much expected but that should not make people lose hope in investing into bitcoin because it will certainly rise again to the surprise of the entire crypto community.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
Even at the beginning of its sharp rise a year ago, it was clear that it will not last long. In January, we saw this confirmation. This year I expect bitcoin only to fall even more. And buy it. But next year, I think will be another leap. Then sell it
Pages:
Jump to: