Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 11. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Everything requires patience, the market should not constantly grow. No one can say for sure but if you look at the speed of development and growth, I think that most likely growth will be in 2019, but now the market is more stable than ever.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Maybe not by the end of the year but a bull market will return soon, there's too many behind the scenes start-ups launching products soon that will aid mass adoption (e.g. Plutus crypto debit card that lets you pay in crypto at 40 million stores worldwide)
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
No one can give 100% guarantee in anything, especially in such an inaccurate area as cryptocurrency. I think that after all, we will see improvements in the market by the end of the year, but I am not sure that everything will return to the previous level
Activity: 378
For me, cryptocurrencies are too unpredictable to make such assumptions. It seems to me that after all we will not be able to see the exact result after a while. These are dreams that can not yet be so close to reality
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Everyone was talking about the market coming back in May as well. I think people simply need something to look forward to. A bear market can last to one of the half years so it could definitely remain as it is. Not many people know for sure I think. And if you know, you're probably a whale or other Manipulator.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
The end of this year for cryptocurrency is clearly not predictable. Cryptocurrency with the same success can be lowered in price, stand still or rise. While Bitcoin shows unprecedented stability in its price. I would like to hope that by the end of this year Bitcoin will rise to at least 9,000-10,000 dollars. This would not be such a disappointment for investors and current cryptocurrency holders.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I'm confuse of the market situation now on when its really to come back but I always believe on crypto that will always rise after it fall.
Activity: 182
Yes, a lot of people who are waiting for the recovery of the market, including me , but of course I expect that we will break the resistance line in the new year and go up
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
Confidence is falling ! I also think the return of the market will be later! Maybe next year! Maybe in 2020!!!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I'm very sure, because in the last 3 years the Bull market has happened at the end of the year, but we don't expect too much. I see a lot of predictions about the future of the crypto that misses and it could be predictions about the bull market at the end of the year miss too.
Activity: 336
Yes it is true that the market will come back at the end of this year because everyone is waiting for that time when the market is going up we will sale our all coins and get the profit money and become rich from this brilliant work but still waiting for that time.

I am sure that the market will definitely return to the original price. However, I think that this will not happen until next year. Closer to February.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I really hope that the market will come back at the end of the year or before the year ends because it will be a lot of help for me and all of the users  to sell or buy some tokens before the year ends because that will be much profitable for us
Activity: 546
Yes it is true that the market will come back at the end of this year because everyone is waiting for that time when the market is going up we will sale our all coins and get the profit money and become rich from this brilliant work but still waiting for that time.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
None were sure about it, even the expert people doesn't have a clear solution to describe whether the market will retain and grow towards the previous ath that's been reached. This year lot of good incidents providing positive support to cryptocurrency have taken place. Even after that the price falling in such a manner makes majority of the users frustrated.
Activity: 182
we cannot know for sure what will happen and how because this market is absolutely unpredictable and all these forecasts from pseudo-experts are complete nonsense
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I am not sure that it will happen at the end of 2018, if a scale of 1-100 is measured, then my belief is only 30%, because with the current conditions it will be very difficult

Same to me, there are only two months remaining in this year and the market is still in bearish mood with only few upticks happened in the past several days. The price of the bitcoin as of moment is still in $6400 level and the growth remain slow. Some short uprend might happen in the next few weeks but I doubt the price would go beyond $8000.
Activity: 644
I don't think anyone can be truly "sure" of anything when it comes to cryptocurrency. And if anyone tells you they're 100% sure of something then they're an idiot or they're trying to sell you something.
I do not believe in any predictions at all, because since the beginning of 2018, quite a lot of predictions had sounded, but not one was not justified. Nevertheless, to hope for some changes in the cryptocurrency market, you need to have relevant prerequisites for this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I don't think anyone can be truly "sure" of anything when it comes to cryptocurrency. And if anyone tells you they're 100% sure of something then they're an idiot or they're trying to sell you something.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Market is stable at the moment and it will turn into bullish sooner or later. We do not know when it will be and
have to be prepared that the bearish scenario will continue for long time as it was from 2013-2017.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
this time it may take more than two years, of course we hope it turns to the normal as soon as possible but we can not be sure, sometimes bulls come and get the little bites, but the day will come back again for a big run.
Pages:
Jump to: