Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 9. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
In this kind of market there will be no assurance that the market will be as good as what we are expecting to it, we are all clueless about the market flow so it is better to look on todays situation rather than focusing on when the market return.
Today's market does not contribute to the growth of prices for cryptocurrencies. Therefore, such situations with the market as today, constantly occur in recent times.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
In this kind of market there will be no assurance that the market will be as good as what we are expecting to it, we are all clueless about the market flow so it is better to look on todays situation rather than focusing on when the market return.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
I will think that Cryptocurrency will recover until end of the year. If ı guess the prices of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin's price will be 6000-7000 dollar Ethereum's price will be 300-400 dollar. I invested to ethereum,Bitcoin and will invest more nowadays. You can buy more on weekend its more Profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

It certainly will not increase later this year. You should understand that. Because the market needs a strong correction and it takes a long time to develop again. We need patience to keep track of how the market is doing now and change strategies to make money. Adapting to the current environment is still a must.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I still believe that the market can recover slowly before we reach the end of this year and hopedully will continue its recovery the next years to come.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I thought and said  that "Bull trend is coming in 1-2 months dont worry guys" eveeryone too. We should not cheat ourselves. We saw many bull trap increasing and I dont think to cryptomarket will not recover itself until the end of the year.
this end of year could be hard for cryptocurrency price to recovery.moreover investors will take christmas holiday and it will need not small amount of money.because of this maybe massive seliing will happen in the middle of december.but personally i hope it will not happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I thought and said  that "Bull trend is coming in 1-2 months dont worry guys" eveeryone too. We should not cheat ourselves. We saw many bull trap increasing and I dont think to cryptomarket will not recover itself until the end of the year.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
now is December, but i don't see anything.

I think everyone will be happy if the bear market is over. Unfortunately, nobody can be sure of it yet. There are some signs that prices are beginning to stabilize, but it is still possible that prices will continue to fall. I think that by the end of the year we will not be able to be sure of anything.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
now is December, but i don't see anything.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I dont think that there is a chance that the market will bounce back this year because there is only 2 months left before the end of this year so I think it is really impossible.
Activity: 672
Many experts believe that the pump will be in early 2019. But I believe that by the end of this year we will see a bull rally, as well as last year.
but if in my own opinion and my prediction at the end of the year it will be very difficult for the market as at the end of last year, because now the market is declining so it is very difficult for the market to return in the near future
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
No, I am not sure market will get back ,because price is extremely low and there aren't chances for rebounce. 180 bln market cap is a nightmare...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Some people do really believe that a miracle will again happen just like last year despite of the negative scenario that we are currently witnessing. It will just be nonsense to make assumptions that is far from relaity because such thing will just disappoint an individual and will further yield to frustration. So it would be better to just wait.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
We need an accelarator that changes the sentiment back to positive. I’m hoping that either bakkt will do so, or that the Bitcoin ETF will be approved in February 2019.
Activity: 448
unfortunately there is no such confidence, I have high expectations for the next year and I hope they will justify themselves
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I'm sure it's not happen in this year. No doubt, some movements will for BCT price in the positive side but not $20k definitely. Today we don't have such hype and such ICO hurrican that grew FOMO in the people. And any ETF will move it slowly not jumping as I see
Activity: 952
Many experts believe that the pump will be in early 2019. But I believe that by the end of this year we will see a bull rally, as well as last year.
Experts are just normal people only most of their prediction doesn't happen some of them lost their money because of sudden dump
Activity: 307
I think that in December there will definitely be growth, but it will not be as rapid and large as it was a year ago. Everything can be, everything repeats, everything is cyclical.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Now I am one hundred percent sure that this will not happen, this situation in the crypto market will last another one or two years, when everyone loses hope. Big players do not hurry, they already earn.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
Actually, I'm not worried about the end of the year. Even if the price doesn't rise, it won't be a problem. The important thing is that the high volumes of the crypto currencies come to the right way. As the market grows, the use of blockchain will also increase.
Pages:
Jump to: