Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 15. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 305
No, it's too early.
Institutional investors are entering crypto in the Q1 or Q2 2019 ( as per Cointelegraph ).
So i'm not expecting any big price rise before the first months of 2019 or maybe even the next spring.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Everything is possible, many experts say that the cryptocurrency market will rise, but no one can give a guarantee that this will be so, it’s just opinions, if there was any confirmation of this, of course, I would agree with that, but at the moment, it’s just the words
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
It may surprise you that bulls wont come this year as everyone is expectant of it. I am bullish with all of the positivity going around and not necesarily in the prices. The bulls will come at a time we didnt expect it to. But in the mean time keep Hodling.
Activity: 350
I think that the market will return, because a lot of this leads, we have been falling for a year and now I think that soon will turn and prices will go up
Activity: 266
I'm so tired of you guys crying and crying. Same thing. I suggest you if you are worried and do not find a place. Leave your cryptocurrency portfolio alone. At least until the new year. And go to the factory for the machine. There your thoughts ears and eyes will be distracted from unnecessary thoughts. I answer you from the experience of acquaintance with cryptocurrency that everything will be fine with it.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Yes we are waiting from a long time and nothing changed, and the worst nothing is sure I'm not sure about anything i start losing the optimism, i know that all whom are in crypto world confirm that everything will be like before, but i still not believing that.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
You can never be 100% sure of something. But i truly believe that everything will be fine and that is just a matter of time.
Activity: 322
many certainly hope that we will see a bull run this year, but i do not believe it. i think the market needs more time to recover from the last bull run. when the next one will come is certainly hard to say. i suspect it will take a long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Yes, i am sure a 99% that bull market will returns this year and we will see a new high of top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. We just need a liitle wait for this and it will happiens in batches. Maybe little later than expecting time - but it will happiens.
Activity: 476
I don't think anyone can tell you that this is a completely safe prediction, but most likely it will happen, if we look at the history of cryptos, always around the end of the year is that its value increases more, it may not be as large as last year, but I hope it is enough for many to recover their investment.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
If we take the statistics, then most likely nothing will change by the end of this year, but closer to May everything should be just fine, but all this only if we take the statistics
it js very hard to be sure avout soemthing in this sphere but i can say taht i am looking forward to see the end of the year
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

you can never be sure about anything if you are talking about the cryptocurrency world but it means that we can try
Activity: 322
If we take the statistics, then most likely nothing will change by the end of this year, but closer to May everything should be just fine, but all this only if we take the statistics
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I would be very surprised if there is no bull run at the end of the year.
There are almost no indicators that show that the market is doomed.
Instead, there are quite a lot of signs that things are ready to take off.

I am, however, prepared for the worst, if things don't take off again, then that means the market is headed in a direction nobody knows.
After all, this is crypto, it's new tech and a new market so anything can happen.
I have mostly been hedging my investments and ready to move out of crypto if need be.
It the market doesn't take off even after all of these favorable signs, then I will move my money to a more stable market like stocks and bonds.

And, of course, I am fully prepared to take advantage of the next bull run too because I firmly believe there will be one.
Activity: 152
At me great doubts begin to appear that the market will return at the end of this year. There was not enough time, already the middle of October, and the market still doesn't grow. He think won't manage to make it until the end of the year.
Activity: 658
It seems to me that this year the price of bitcoin will grow,but the market will recover by the end of 2019.And when the market will rise, it will be better than in 2017.
Activity: 392
This is as controversial as the question of whether Ethereum will return to its previous positions.
No one's going to tell you that. It seems to me that the chances are great.
Be patient and #HODL – Bitcoin loves patient people!
I just know that nothing stays the same no matter how we want it to. The marker cannot possibly stay in the bear trend forever, so the bull run is nigh.
Activity: 280
Even if there will be a recovery or bull market at the end of this year, it might not be like the end of last year, because according to me the bull market that happened late last year is a cycle that happens every few years, we just see what will happen at the end of the year this later, because actually no one knows what will happen to crypto in the future, especially if the crypto state is still what it is today that is very unpredictable and uncertain makes it more difficult to predict what will happen to crypto in the future come.
Activity: 378
I think yes.  True, it seems to me that he will not be able to rise to the same level as it was at the end of last year, but I am almost sure that we will see a bullish trend!
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
It seems to me that this year’s growth, if there will be, is quite small on the threshold of holidays. I would not expect a significant rise in the market. Maybe in the years 2019-2020
Pages:
Jump to: