Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 6. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
How I wish it will, but the current situation shows otherwise.  We are already on the 2nd week of December now and still no steady positive movement in the cryto market.    I just hope that this issue with  Bitcoin ETF  will be resolve the soonest possible time for us to breath easily.
Nevertheless, I still do not lost my belief that crypto market will soon  recover and back to its peak, for I believe that cryptocurrency is the future of the world.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Iam completely sure that prices at the end of year will be +/- same,maybe even lower then now.
We have to hope for a better time and have to stand strong with the market then we may see a good market prices. This decline was just because of the delaying of ETF by the SEC and it will again rise to a higher value. I hope that at the end the market will be better than now.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
Three weeks left until the end of December and 2018. I do not believe that the market will change its direction, and perhaps there will be more falls that will completely ruin investors.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
Iam completely sure that prices at the end of year will be +/- same,maybe even lower then now.
It seems to me that I will no longer pay attention to all the forecasts that indicate a positive change in the cryptocurrency market. For the entire period of 2018, no significant changes have occurred, and we are only seeing another fall in cryptocurrency prices.
The whole year we were promised by experts growth, in the beginning, middle, end, and in fact we have only a stable fall to the bottom and nothing more.

Yes, this situation can be very frustrating for market participants. But we should not forget that, in the main, the market and the price of currencies are not managed by us, but by large investors who have so much money that they can easily manipulate the exchange rate. I don’t know when there will be a price increase or another drop, but I know for sure that large investors want to earn as much as possible in this market. Investment funds don't yet have legal ways to enter this market, which means these ways will be developed in the future. This means that interest will only grow.
I am sure that now, as well as the whole of 2018, the soil is being prepared, so that the funds could buy as many crypto currencies as possible at low prices. Bitcoin ETF is scheduled for February 2019, and soon BAKKT will launch Bitcoin futures. In the past, these events were postponed, which caused market participants only doubts that they would be realized. And now, many don't believe that this will happen, so nothing will be done to be ready to turn. And major players will take advantage of this.
So don't give in to a general panic, and be on the alert.
Activity: 560
It seems to me that I will no longer pay attention to all the forecasts that indicate a positive change in the cryptocurrency market. For the entire period of 2018, no significant changes have occurred, and we are only seeing another fall in cryptocurrency prices.
The whole year we were promised by experts growth, in the beginning, middle, end, and in fact we have only a stable fall to the bottom and nothing more.
In any case, the cryptocurrency has a future, but only a certain range of projects can survive the poor state of the cryptocurrency market and reach a new level. I would prefer that all investments be directed to those projects that can be in demand in society, because there are so many fake coins on the cryptocurrency market that have neither demand nor real interest in society.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I do not know why, but I have enormous hope for the developer etherium, which remove the new updates for the block chain. This can drastically change the balance of power in the cryptocurrency market, and I very much hope that ethereum will replace the market leader and will single-handedly influence the pricing of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Now I see that the majority of participants are confident in the further fall of Bitcoin, but they are confident in the growth of altcoins. If we look at the indicator of the number of longs and shorts on the bitfinex, we will see these numbers.

Bfx Positions     LONG SHORT
Bitcoin (BTC): 41%   59%
Long: 26,804 BTC; Short: 39,338 BTC
--------------------------
Monero  (XMR): 64%   36%
Ethereum(ETH): 59%   41%
Litecoin(LTC): 47%   53%
Zcash(ZEC)   : 78%   22%
EClassic(ETC): 66%   34%
DashCoin(DSH): 63%   37%
2018-12-07 16:19:05(UTC)
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Activity: 551
sure or not sure that we all have to go through it all. the problem is we never know, at the end of this year conditions will change or not, only we hope the market can recover at the end of this year. so as not to disturb many people.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
it will be great to welcome 2019 with a bang in #crypto.  everyone will surely rejoice!  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
It seems that this is a joke. There is no way to predict the cryptocurrency market. If the prophet is real, they will not tell everyone. The cryptocurrency will continue to depreciate in December, and the price of Bitcoin may return to $2,800 in December.

As soon as we reach 2.800 there will be a lot of people who say that the bottom is still not reached. A month ago almost nobody believed this could happen, and now people are calling ~ 1.400,= as the new bottom. Unbelievable.
Activity: 396
It seems that this is a joke. There is no way to predict the cryptocurrency market. If the prophet is real, they will not tell everyone. The cryptocurrency will continue to depreciate in December, and the price of Bitcoin may return to $2,800 in December.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
This was expected as everyone was expecting the last year market trading but it happened opposite and market is now testing the $3000 level and if it is broken then it is sure that this year and next year first quarter we wont see any up price movement.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
now it is in December and until now we have not seen a significant increase in prices, it shows that if 2018 does not happen, pump, maybe we should wait next year or 2020 to see everything return to normal
Activity: 296
for this year nobody knew it. but I'm sure everyone surely hopes later this year will end up good and I hope the end of this year could see the market growing despite crypto had very little possibility.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have my doubts,  I don't think market will recover this year.  I am expecting end of the year rally as people will like to reposition there holdings and move fund around,  I'll bet this will create liquidity and volume and possibly mini bull rally!
I also doubt the price will return to pump or rise. whereas there are no positive news or special things upcoming that make bump.
so I don't think we will see much different prices until the end of the year
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Waiting for the market to be pumped at the end of this year? LOL, how can you believe it? If money is easy to earn then whoever is rich in the world. It's all just a trap and it fools people into greed.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I am very positive despite of continious dump in the past weeks however in reality it may not be possible to have a green market before end of this year. But on the other hand nothing is impossible in crypto which in the past years it proved that it break the ATH of each coin just like last year. Based on what I can see it would be possible to see a bull market by q1 next year.
Pages:
Jump to: