Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 26. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I believe that it will be turned to bull in the end of october or in the beginning of november. we`ll see
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
We might not be sure because according to some people, the pump will not start this time around. It might be start in the next year or so.
if you are about pump altcoins, then some have already played, but if you are waiting for Ethereum or bitcoin, then they just went up
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I also believed that the bull market is close. But the closer the end of the year, the less to believe. The reality is that we may not see it this year, but I still believe.

Yeah, the closer then the less to believe because it always not as we are expected. As always, do not do something if you are in doubt, avoid or undo the intention first until you get the confidence again.
Activity: 448

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

as you say so many people believe there will be a pump by the end of this year because last year BTC continued to increase, unlike the case now is the opposite. believe it is important as long as you remain committed to our goals here whatever happens will remain calm and try. for now it is better to find the best solution to a slumping market rather than thinking of people with opinions that are not in our line.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

I also believed that the bull market is close. But the closer the end of the year, the less to believe. The reality is that we may not see it this year, but I still believe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think it will come back not so soon, but it will.
Activity: 210
Future market is totally uncertain. But according to predictions market will start going up gradually by december 2018
I would suggest to all crypto holders dont wait for december or year end. Cryptos always gives fruitful results in long run.
I would not believe to projections because a lot of us expected that crypto continues to grow but it did not happen. Crypto is unpredictable and projections do not work at all.
Activity: 795

From October till the end of the year in crypto a lot can happen along weeks left, there could be turn of event in space of 8 weeks those who said market will come back are still on schedule.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Although the market is showing an opposite trend against the prediction of many crypto experts before, I am still hoping that the crypto market would be able to bounce back before the end of the year. Like many hodlers, I am hodling my assets for a long time and it would be a great relief to see that the market will be healthy again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
We might not be sure because according to some people, the pump will not start this time around. It might be start in the next year or so.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I believe the market will come back at the end of the year, everything will become perfect at the end of the year. That is how it has been for a long time now and I believe it will continue to be like that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Now this is one of the hottest topics. I personally believe that we have all the chances for this outcome, the main thing that the market agrees with me)

although currently there are still the hottest topics, but we must stay with our beliefs. that the world market will return to normal this year. then from that we as people who live it, it's better not to just step back.
Activity: 168
Forecasts say that the market will recover by the end of the year. I think that will be so. Well, in a pinch at the beginning of the next. We'll see, of course, how it will be.
Activity: 168
I really look forward to it and hope so. The cryptocurrency market should recover. It actually carries the potential for a promising future virtual currency. And a lot of participants are involved in this market. So, I think everything will work out.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
No one can be sure of such things, all that we are discussing and expressing it is only hopes and assumptions that can be very far from reality. The market is manipulated, and this is a fact, which means that sooner or later the price will go up. This is also a fact; when this happens, no one knows except those who manipulate the market.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11

Of course yes, Im pretty sure that the market will comeback before this year. Maybe before the year ends or during the month of december the market will increase because many people will demand a coin so that the demand of the coin and value of it will increase so that the market may probably increase also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Now this is one of the hottest topics. I personally believe that we have all the chances for this outcome, the main thing that the market agrees with me)
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
On the exchange platforms, the price is constantly volatile. The price in the commodity markets all over the world is determined by buyers. Good demand for the market is high demand and investors want to take risks. The crypto market will improve.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Yeah I am very sure and even the current market can testify to that. BTC and ETH are now static at some price range and its not moving much forward or backwards. This shows the signs and I am sure by the end of this month we will experience the bull market. 
Activity: 294
If I knew that for sure, I would have run to the Bank for loans, mortgaged the house and sold my car. Unfortunately, I don't know that.
Pages:
Jump to: