Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 22. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
i don't think so, the full recovery is impossible to happen at the end of the year, maybe we can see in the next year that the market will fully recover, but this end of the year maybe the market will increase a little.

Current market conditions are certainly different from the previous year, a factor that makes the market difficult to recover due to the many negative news and scam projects that make investors lose confidence in the crypto industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

i think it wont happen any time soon.
one of the reason the hype occurred, is outside players making investment selling and hodling for a while. making demands for the market higher and also the value.
but they are also one of the downfall, in which they get out of the market. value fall drastically.
that is why, anytime soon, unless this people comes back. i think a hype wont get here soon
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Correction in the market can not go forever, especially in a market that has conquered the world and open a huge number of new technologies. I think that at the end of the year all will be back to normal !
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
To be honest, I have little faith in the fact that the market can begin to grow this year, it seems too simple and obvious. I think that growth will be much later and it will happen when no one expects it. Now, on the contrary everyone is waiting for growth but they do not think that can be a further drop
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
There is no single sign that bull run will make a comeback this year ,whenever I take a look at the past bitcoin charts i think we won't see any this year at all, 2019? Or even 2020 maybe
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
There's no way to predict sentiment's direction on any particular timeframe.  The only thing that one can base their decision on is the belief or disbelief in the technology.  Blockchain is likely to stay in some shape or form.  When adoption really picks up is hard to say, but it's only a matter of time, for some.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that this year we will not see growth and we need to accept it. expect growth to start in 2019
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Yes, i hope again market will come back at the end of this year. From last few years market is continuous rise in the end of year. Everybody is waiting for this movement because new year is coming now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm not sure about anything, as I hoped for the growth of the market in the early summer of this year, but alas, for more than nine months there is no gap in the cryptocurrency space. It seems to be the market has shown a slight increase, and then again goes to the correction. But still I have hope that the market will recover, maybe not this year, but at least next year it is for sure. So wait, wait, wait, wait...
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
i don't think so, the full recovery is impossible to happen at the end of the year, maybe we can see in the next year that the market will fully recover, but this end of the year maybe the market will increase a little.
the end of 2018 will be the rehabilitation of the market.. but the beginning of 2019, will be a real boom) It is quite logical. But this is what many experts say!
true, i think in 2018 there is no possible way for crypto to fully recovery to its highest price,maybe 2018 is just not crypto's years
Activity: 1190

Yes right, the thing that makes this year different and becomes difficult is the number of scam projects, investors are afraid to put their money for fear of being lost, the best solution to make a great market again is to make strict regulations immediately.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
We have waited for a long time waiting for the market to come back to normal but still not really happening. The chances of the market coming back by the end of the year are slim.
Activity: 490
the end of 2018 will be the rehabilitation of the market.. but the beginning of 2019, will be a real boom) It is quite logical. But this is what many experts say!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I hope the market will really come back this year 2018 so we can make more money again. But Im not sure it will happen to become 20k dollars like what bitcoin hitted last year. But we can back again bitcoin again to the highest price if we become united again too and everyone will be benfits on that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
The crypto market is unpredictable and no body can predict when bull market will start again. Many expert predict bull market will be start in the end of this year but at the moment we dont see any sign that bull run will start. We just keep patient wait for that while doing day trading, in this situation we still possible to earn profit around 30% to 50% amonth. This profit is enough to recover previous loss.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Two days ago we saw Bitcoin down and the whole market was crypto red. But at this day on the whole coinmarketcap is green and bitcoin as well as ETH and the Altcoins are rising again. And i believe the crypto market will recover this year.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I did wait for the price to be like last year but I am not sure if it will happen at the end of 2018 because now I see no significant price increases and I don't see any event that can change the price increase in the near future
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
There is no 100% certainty of this, even judging by the latest news, nothing can be said for sure, so you just have to hope for the best.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Now is the time when we can not be confident in specific market movements. However, I think it will not be any worse. The only question is whether the price of cryptocurrency will rise and, if so, how much. Apparently, we can not yet expect a significant increase in prices for cryptocurrency, but such an increase by the end of this year should be. By this time, the whales were only buying bitcoin, and this is encouraging.
Pages:
Jump to: