Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 25. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
All this wishes. Because everyone expects market growth like last year. But this is unlikely to happen. We need large financial investments and dissemination of information in the media.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Many people who argue that it will increase at the end of this year. I myself strongly argue like that, so now we have to continue to collect the coins. And of course, this is now a good time to invest.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
I hope so. The fall was enough and now it's time to give way to the bulls.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
As the practice of past years shows, the price of Bitcoin is growing in Q4, but this year is not like the others, therefore I am not sure that there will be growth this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
None and in nothing ca be sure but every year we see that and we see Market rises every year in long term some day maybe this, China and India would cancel the ban  
Activity: 154
Yes, we all look forward to the recovery of the market. Enough time has passed for the correction. Therefore, by the end of the year, we are looking forward to a new era of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year
I am sure that the market will not start moving up the next 1-2 years. At best, Bitcoin will start to rise steadily in 2020 or even later. While there are no signs of recovery, most likely Bitcoin will drop below the 5k level by the end of the year.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
In fact, we can only know if a bull market can come by thinking about a simple question!
Are there any projects or products that can attract 2 times more money to enter the market than now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
in my opinion, we must keep thinking positively so that with positive thinking we will do positive things too, so keep calm because until now I believe that the market will definitely recover and will bring more light to us so that there is still hope to rise again and I hope that will happen soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Yes, I also read a lot that many people are saying that the market will experience a change in rates are extremely high. And it will happen at the end of the year 2018. I would argue that many people are saying that because they look at the experience of the year 2017. And I also hope that the condition could occur.
Activity: 563
There is still volatility left to come. We're going to have to go sideways for about 6 months before any bull can be thought of.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The money market will return later this year. It's just a prediction of many people relying on the price increase late last year. We have no certainty that it will happen. At present the price of coins is still low and trading between them is much slower than before.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

We are all hoping for that time to come. We are not sure but we are still hoping for the best so that we can recover from all the things happens after the bull run. What we need to do for the meantime is to master our skills on trading and make sure that what we invest will be safely kept so that when that moment comes, the harvest will really an abundant one. What we sow is what we reap and today is the time for sowing, let us be prepared for reaping.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
We might not be sure because according to some people, the pump will not start this time around. It might be start in the next year or so.

It's really hard to trust this market today because as we can see, the fall of prices had already begun and it might even go deeper from there. So if you really wanted to have a good profit in the future, start investing now while the price is low and hold your digital assets until it will recover its price.
Activity: 532
Every analyst has been predicting that the last quarter of this year will see a bullish market. Now we are already in 2nd week of October and no sign of such. There are still many weeks left though and things can truly turn around.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Oh, if anyone knows for sure, let me know, I'd appreciate it. Speaking seriously, from a technical point of view, there is every chance for this.
Activity: 350
this year, the market is surprising and frustrating, but many are waiting for growth, despite today's prices,I think that there will be growth and I think that very soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Perhaps Yes, and perhaps not, well, it's hard to say something, I can only say that it will be exactly as the Whales decide who runs it all, who have millions of bitcoins in their accounts, he will decide where the market to go and when, as well as divination this year has been 100, but the market has not grown normally, until only the correction lasts(
Activity: 294
It is very difficult to make any predictions in the current situation in the crypto currency world. No one knows what awaits us tomorrow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
No one can say when the market will return, but if you look at the indicators, then after the new year I think a new ascent will begin but do not expect rapid growth
Pages:
Jump to: