Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 23. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

In fact, the crypto market always remains a rather unpredictable direction, it is impossible to accurately predict the future dynamics of prices and market conditions. Now there are many reports about the possible deterioration of positions in the crypto market in the near future. But I remain an optimist, from the beginning of next year we will notice the first prerequisites for improving the situation.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I can not be sure of this, but I would really like to see the crypto market start growing this year. Everyone is tired of falling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
allways when we see the lowest prices, bull come to earn also come to save the crypto currencies, but are they the lowest prices now? i do not know, but i think they are not yet, we will see some more decreasings.
Activity: 154
I think that will be so. The market must eventually recover. And we look forward to it. I want to. so that everyone understands that sooner or later everything will fall into place.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
hehe everyone is waiting for the same but only the time will show.
But currently iam really happy with the stable bitcoin prize.

regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Personally, I find it difficult to give such a forecast in advance. All the more knowing how changeable crypto currency Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It's not a fact that the market will return in winter. Many experts said the same thing about spring, but it has never happened. The market can be in Flat for several years, but now it is possible to make good money on such a kind of market!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I do not expect a big upswing in the market this year. When he comes anyway, it is good, but my opinion is, we see only next year the next big upswing.
Activity: 280
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I don't think the market will PUMB at the end of this year like the past year!
The market is stable now, it need a big, no, a huge hit to up again !
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think there are no such people, even traders,and those who think that he has a lot of money to invest, I think even they are not sure that it can be tomorrow, or after tomorrow or later to grow or fall, it is difficult to predict, only a certain circle of people can understand, as they still try to stick to the market
Activity: 392
As predicted about the market to have its growth at the end of the year we could not see that coming but we could see that the market has gone stable than before which is one of the good signs to run for. The market as thought to be a heap of profits but the market this year has been totally unpredictable. We cannot be sure about the market at the end of the year but we can say that the market will rise at the end of dec as winters have been proved to be a rising factor as seen last year.
Activity: 304
Nobody is sure about crypto. It is arduous to understand cryptos.
Future is complete uncertain and unexpected in cryptocurrency. Nobody can predict what will be the future. But there are many predicitions that market will be in boom phase by end of the year.
Activity: 602
I really hope so, however I think that it's not so easy and market will take more time to come back to prices of 2017 especially if ETH price still continue to remain so low
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
Of course I am sure that crypto prices will rise again by the end of the year, but it will be difficult to pursue crypto prices in 2017, hopes will come as long as we are sure.
Activity: 451
I am not totally sure, but I hope for a small rebounce by the end of this year.
I hope that something will happen and market will react on it with positive movement
Activity: 33
I anticipate , No one buoy bode the certain spot of marketplace on the other hand dream representing the better and place your stop crucifix . Assume 't be scare wait what materialised .
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
There are a lot of predictions on this subject, as far as I remember, even our grandfather McAfee shouted very strongly about this, but still today we need to continue to believe in it, otherwise nothing good will happen.
Activity: 26
Personally, I'm not confident , as when thither are various hopefulness , so a plenty of dassies , on the other hand whether you looking at the cost extension graph representing various age , so all things guide to that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
Personally, I really believe and hope so.
I have written about it several times and mentioned that at the end of the year, well, the maximum at the beginning of the next we will see a good growth in the majority of both top coins and not the strongest tokens.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 284
This isnt that much different that the past.  Goes to all time highs and then back down.  Too many people got in at the high and expected it to keep going.
Pages:
Jump to: