Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 130. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 12:39:29 PM
Can anyone tell me what will happen on november fork if i have my bitcoins on any exchange ?
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 12:38:41 PM
The Golden age -buy bitcoin and grow rich every day.Never ceases to amaze , even wonder how much he has yet to grow?
i agree this is the golden age of bitcoin and i think that it will stay in the golden age for like a year. I think that because bitcoin has surprised so many people that there are a lot of people trying to gain some money from bitcoin now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 06, 2017, 12:38:07 PM
Yes, people are scared of Bitcoin now. It become more and more popular and big investors are entering the market. So the price will rise even further with all the big players. At the point Bitcoin will be accepted as a payment method in some countries, it will go to the moon. It may take some years but it will happen I think.
well i think everyone  is really get surprise  by the bitcoin price today because it is really rising in short period of time the price of bitcoin is really  amazing it can really change your life and youre lifestyle in terms of  financia aspects but we really need to make mote patience on btc because we can never know what happen in the next month  or a year.

Well I am not surprised because i knew that bitcoin is unstable if you don't know what this means i can explain. Bitcoin is unstable so it can rise up and go down very hard in a short time.

This is the basic rule of bitcoin so you must not be surprised when you see a price change in bitcoin.
Assets don't follow any simple rule. There is never a fix determinator that will tell you what the price will do in the future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
of course, as the rise in bitcoin prices is very high, so it also affects the selling value of other coins that are decreasing, I hope the bitcoin price returns to normal.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 12:26:12 PM
The Golden age -buy bitcoin and grow rich every day.Never ceases to amaze , even wonder how much he has yet to grow?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
November 06, 2017, 12:22:13 PM
Of course I am very surprised to see the current bitcoin prices, even we will not know bitcoin at the end of the year. whether it will continue to rise little by little, at least this is the beginning of a fantastic price increase bitcoin ..
Activity: 6
November 06, 2017, 12:21:53 PM
A lot of people is surprised about the bitcoin price because no one could believe it could grow so fast and that there would be so many people joining into bitcoin. And like if you look at 3 months ago it was around 2k and now it is already 7 k.
Activity: 102
November 06, 2017, 12:19:03 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I'm really surprised.because these improvements really hope for the public.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 11:40:43 AM
Yes, everyone person should surprise by the bitcoin price now the time the price of bitcoin is achieve high level than the expectation because initially the price of bitcoin is very low and don't expect that the price of bitcoin is to increases countinously and to achieve the high rate in the world and become the top most cryptocurrency in whole world . It surprise the whole people in the world, no one can imagine that the price of bitcoin is gain very high level and every one shock after see the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 11:35:35 AM
Yes, I am totally surprised! The price of bitcoin now exceeds my prediction of bitcoin’s price this year. Bitcoin today is so strong. It is so popular. The number of people investing on bitcoin is increasing. I guess stores and companies accepting bitcoin will increase in number. Some may be happy, and some may be not.
In not suprised at all because its natural in bitcoin to increase its price, since there are a lot of people who using bitcoin everytime and its become popular now in many country in worldwide but bitcoin is just limited to 21million only. So to make the long story short the reason why bitcoin increases its price because of high demand and low supply.
Activity: 644
November 06, 2017, 11:35:22 AM
Yes I did not expect the bitcoin price would be as expensive as it is today, whereas I remembered when I was new to bitcoin, that time it was very cheap and I used to play online games, and I have bitcoin bit back then, if only I still have bitcoin as much as I used to be a millionaire hahaha. Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 06, 2017, 11:22:56 AM
Bitcoin is now so strong, and I'm really not surprised at Bitcoin's price right now.

Bitcoin has become so popular that this price spike is expected to continue.
the number of people who invest in Bitcoin is increasing.

and every year BTC has performed very well. Because it is good money and keep it that way.
i really enjoyed what i'm seeing right now, though its really a quick jumped but its just because people now understanding the good potentials of this
system so its no longer surprising but yet anticipated that this things will happen after more upcoming adoptions will happen, bitcoin will be more valuable
than today maybe it can be double after this year and just keep doing it from time to time.
Activity: 87
November 06, 2017, 11:19:24 AM
with the current price of bitcoin at  ($7000), For me it's a mixture of pain and excitment. pain because i could have bought and keep when it was still relatively affordable but I never did. excitement because I felt it's better late than never, so i bought a few thousands of Satochi recently with the hope that its will continue to increase the way it's currently doing. one can only wait to see how things unfold with Bitcoin.
Activity: 242
November 06, 2017, 11:13:48 AM
i thought bitcoin will hit this high price, but i never meant it will come so fast that i just sell out my btc waiting to buy back at a low price, and i think many people suffer the same situation with me, we may learn something more about bitcoin from this
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 11:10:56 AM
of course I am very surprised, or maybe I am new in bitcoin world, because in just a few months, bitcoin prices can rise to almost 100%
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 06, 2017, 11:04:05 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes, I am totally surprised, I never had predicted that the bitcoin price would move so fast. I though that the price would reach to 6500$ before the segwit2x. But it already crossed the 7500$ mark yesterday( now at 7300$) .
Activity: 296
November 06, 2017, 11:03:10 AM
Bitcoin is now so strong, and I'm really not surprised at Bitcoin's price right now.

Bitcoin has become so popular that this price spike is expected to continue.
the number of people who invest in Bitcoin is increasing.

and every year BTC has performed very well. Because it is good money and keep it that way.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 06, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes. I was literally and totally surprise with the rise of the bitcoin price which is really fast because imagine from being on the $4,000 mark, the bitcoin price has already reached the $7,000 mark before the month of October ends. Although I was already expecting that this event will happen, it still surprises me to witness the rise of bitcoin's price from the previous dumps that happen within the bitcoin cryptocurrency premises.
Activity: 350
November 06, 2017, 10:51:55 AM
i'm not surprice on the amount of bitcoin, i'm impress for the huge amount that give to us. we our lucky this year but we dony know what happen on following years. fork is the treat on each users. so i dont know if it is the right time to invest or wait until the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
November 06, 2017, 10:46:47 AM
I am not really surprised. I think we should have seen 10k long ago. The real problem was blocksize discussions and hard-fork trend that is keep copying Bitcoin. If we could all agree on block size and never fork blockchain, things could have been a lot different right now. So no, i am not surprised at all. I am just hoping that this hard-fork madness can stop soon and we can have stable days for Bitcoin. Only then, Bitcoin can reach 15-20k, and if it doesn't, then i will be surprised!
Jump to: