Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 134. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 140
November 06, 2017, 01:53:13 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Absolutely suprising, but the people who planning to invest and the one who already invest is a different case. However its still a free promotion to attract newcomers to bitcoin and more investor to bitcoin derivatives such as tokens and altcoins  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:43:31 AM
Yes, it's really surprising, because it doesn't stop, it just goes higher and higher... Hope it will last long Smiley
Activity: 11
November 06, 2017, 01:27:17 AM
Definitely a pleasant surprise! But be sure to be aware of personal risk tolerance and look for ways to hedge/mitigate Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 01:26:28 AM
The only advantage about price in bitcoin I can see at this point is hardfork. Although every hardfork bitcoin price will increase but I am still amazed at that because it surpasses the imagination of price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 12:48:46 AM
As of today yes. A really big Surprise! Because i didnt expect it will go up that too high. Even i know that its price is very volatile but i really dont expect it will rise up drastically.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
November 06, 2017, 12:46:17 AM
I was so surprise because the price is very high compare last month. But i didnt invest any money to bitcoin thats why im so disapointed now because i didnt receives any profits.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 06, 2017, 12:43:30 AM
Yes I was surprised to see bitcoin prices skyrocketing over $ 1000 in just a week, this is a big surprise for bitcoin holders, they get big profits but I'm also sad because altcoin drop.

I was really surprised that for a moment the price of bitcoins was rapidly rising. And we really felt and saw it. Proof on Coinbase wallet has 100k Sign up in just one day. Surprisingly, bitcoins are really popular and we are not surprised. We expect the price of bitcoins to reach 10,000 $, $ 15,000, $ 20,000. So let's take and enjoy the benefit of bitcoins At the right time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 12:27:37 AM
Yes I was surprised to see bitcoin prices skyrocketing over $ 1000 in just a week, this is a big surprise for bitcoin holders, they get big profits but I'm also sad because altcoin drop.
Activity: 35
November 06, 2017, 12:16:33 AM
I thought it would be 10 000$  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
November 06, 2017, 12:12:02 AM
Don't worry bitcoin will surge past 10,000 this year. Nothing surprising when it is bitcoin.

Agree with you! Nothing surprise me any more when I hear about Bitcoin. It doubles every 1-2 months and it seems that it's not planning to stop!
Activity: 183
November 06, 2017, 12:08:14 AM
Don't worry bitcoin will surge past 10,000 this year. Nothing surprising when it is bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 06, 2017, 12:00:39 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

More on shocked because there is no major trigger the bitcoin price to go high and it happened so soon.
The known major trigger is the Segwit2X and many people know that, I don't know the correlation of that HF and demand but from the statistics, it mentioned that the major demand comes from east asian countries just like korea and japan which is I assume a cryptocurrency friendly country.
Their citizens seem to really enthusiastic and so many cryptocurrency developers are moving there. If the trend is positive in a country that have major demand like korea and japan, the price could just increase easily.
Activity: 238
November 05, 2017, 11:57:11 PM

I was really surprised at the bitcoin price and right now. Within just a few hours the bitcoin has increased drastically. It grew fast and there was no sign of stopping and I began to see a beautiful future about it.
Activity: 135
November 05, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

More on shocked because there is no major trigger the bitcoin price to go high and it happened so soon.
Activity: 126
November 05, 2017, 11:43:49 PM
Am surprised but I predicted a rise. Didn't expect it to rise to this level. I still believe it will still come down again because it fluctuates.
Activity: 102
November 05, 2017, 11:43:40 PM
yes, anyone who has had a lot of bitcoin in the past, would be surprised to see the current bitcoin prices, even some of them regret for not holding back the bitcoin they have. if they hold 10 btc to date, I think they have become millionaires.
Yes it is true, and it happened to me. I know about bitcoin when it costs about $ 300, and I never think about keeping it in the long run. "regret", that's what I feel right now. I treat bitcoin like a normal digital currency and will not have a future, but it turns out I misjudged it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
November 05, 2017, 11:41:08 PM
I am not really surprised.
The popularity of bitcoin is now spreading widely and even those negative criticsn it got from different people or even government has now turned up to be a promotion for it.
Thereby reaching more people to be interested with it.
I am also surprised to see you not being surprised Dude. What do you think regarding this issue? Is it normal for this market?
Yes, I also agree with you that Bitcoin is becoming a popular business platform and it is getting accepted in some developed countries. But as a currency, Bitcoin should go slow and steady then it will be a credible platform. otherwise, people will think about Bitcoin as a bumping currency, they will be afraid of this highly increasing rate, not only that that also the newcomer will not invest here because of being panicked. so that excess can't bring success within a short time. slow and steady makes you succeed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 11:26:01 PM

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
Same here, I just surprised of the high increase of bitcoin in short time, I didn't expect that. It's right that i know that bitcoin will increase every period of time, but this extraordianary increase is unbelievable. I think this increase of price due to the high investement of people in bitcoin, and at this rate, I predicit that bitcoin will achieve the 10k$ soon, maybe at the beginning of  2018.

I'm not surprised on the price of bitcoin because I know its achievable, what amazes me is how the rate this price is achieved. Its very fast and this pump, I don't know where the money is coming from. That's why is so unbelievable, marketcap is $200B. And at the rate of the increased price, maybe after the segwit2x, a price correction is needed so that we can really see the true value of bitcoin. Now it is really overvalued because of the pump. Let see though how things will go after the fork. If indeed a correction is needed for this rapid price increase.

Well to expect fairly after the fork,  I don't think that the price might be surprising because having that correction after the fork can help correct lots of errors in the blockchain network. The pump of bitcoin price eventually happens as long as demand from new incoming investors will rise in parallel of bitcoin value. That's a brilliant expectations and I am also hoping that the value will be corrected and be stable after the fork so that there's a good chance for other cyptocurrencies to pump in the start of year 2018.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 05, 2017, 11:17:53 PM
yes, anyone who has had a lot of bitcoin in the past, would be surprised to see the current bitcoin prices, even some of them regret for not holding back the bitcoin they have. if they hold 10 btc to date, I think they have become millionaires.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
November 05, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
Same here, I just surprised of the high increase of bitcoin in short time, I didn't expect that. It's right that i know that bitcoin will increase every period of time, but this extraordianary increase is unbelievable. I think this increase of price due to the high investement of people in bitcoin, and at this rate, I predicit that bitcoin will achieve the 10k$ soon, maybe at the beginning of  2018.

I'm not surprised on the price of bitcoin because I know its achievable, what amazes me is how the rate this price is achieved. Its very fast and this pump, I don't know where the money is coming from. That's why is so unbelievable, marketcap is $200B. And at the rate of the increased price, maybe after the segwit2x, a price correction is needed so that we can really see the true value of bitcoin. Now it is really overvalued because of the pump. Let see though how things will go after the fork. If indeed a correction is needed for this rapid price increase.
Jump to: