Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 131. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 10:45:25 AM
I am not surprise with bitcoin price right now because there are plenty of people who predicted that bitcoin price will come this far. And bitcoin has been gaining popularity everyday so this price surge is expected to happen.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 10:45:11 AM
I'm not surprised at this price. Bitcoin is like this, I think, it will soon break through 1000 dollars, and we have only one way to bitcoin, is to hold, continue to hold it. Cheesy
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 06, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
I was not surprised. If you follow Bitcoin in a long-term, you can realize that Bitcoin's growth is a natural truth. With its advantages, people can solve many problems in the life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 10:41:52 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

It is now has increased more and I hope this will increase the bitcoin with the passage of the time, I hope all the people will increase the bitcoin price in hope the bitcoin will increase the price of the bitcoin. I hope this is the time to increase the bitcoin as much as possible because I hope the time is growing and this will make the bitcoin grow faster and this is the positive attitude with the bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 10:39:37 AM
I am not surprised about bitcoin alltimehigh again. More and more people are entering the market of cryptocurrency, so the price will rise furthermore. Maybe some corrections are coming up, but in the end Bitcoin will be accepted as a payment method and will be go threw the roof.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
November 06, 2017, 10:35:23 AM
Yes, I am totally surprised! The price of bitcoin now exceeds my prediction of bitcoin’s price this year. Bitcoin today is so strong. It is so popular. The number of people investing on bitcoin is increasing. I guess stores and companies accepting bitcoin will increase in number. Some may be happy, and some may be not.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 10:32:24 AM
I am not surprised by the price of Bitcoin right now at all. I have been telling people to buy since 2013 and every year BTC has been performing extremely well. Since it is sound money and has stayed that way, the scarce limited supply of Bitcoin, accompanied by the fact that the creator is anonymous and the network that uses it is decentralized, make it extremely desirable for the long term.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 06, 2017, 10:08:06 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Most of the community in bitcoin industry will be surprise this year 2017, because bitcoin could become 8000$ up to 9000$ before end of this end year for sure. So I'm not surprise about it but excited to reach that amount soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 06, 2017, 10:00:48 AM
I was a little surprised, but I think it is fair because if viewed from the public interest in bitcoin higher, even in my opinion it is not a peak, bitcoin will continue to rise in the day to come
Yup i also little surprised, this year lot of surprises we saw from last 10 months. So next if it crosses $15,000 before this year end also there is no surprise. But it makes me invest more on bitcoins. now this becomes an unpredictable currency.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2017, 09:59:43 AM

Ofcourse, I am! We are all surprised even though their are many predictor before this situation happens we are all amazed now on how bitcoin show it self to land into the moon.
Activity: 82
November 06, 2017, 09:57:26 AM

Im so amazed in price of bitcoin right because it was a huge difference on the past few months value and it could gives big profit for my bitcoin hold in my wallet, and now i am inspired collecting bitcoin for the future of my family to provide some needs and wants of my kids.
Oh really, well i'm not surprise for the increasing price of bitcoin but i surprise on how it range in that high value, we are lucky, we have to celebrate because as the members increases the price also increase, there is a relationship between the price and number of participants. We give thank's to it cause we dreamed were successfully achieve or attain. Although we all like the higher value it is good to be surprise.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:56:07 AM
I was shocked at first, and I think if it keep rising like this a few people can invest on this and the they start to invest on Altcoins with lower prices, and this is a good chance to other coins to prove their potential, nowadays there are a lot of altcoins out there, many ICOs are working, many projects are developing. So I think it's a good time to invest on Altcoins like ETH.
Activity: 402
November 06, 2017, 09:53:42 AM
i was somewhat surprised, with bitcoin prices soaring so fast these days. this is amazing. hopefully will continue to rise.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 06, 2017, 09:53:20 AM
I was a little surprised, but I think it is fair because if viewed from the public interest in bitcoin higher, even in my opinion it is not a peak, bitcoin will continue to rise in the day to come
Activity: 123
November 06, 2017, 09:53:11 AM
Yup ,Bitcoin prices have risen a lot recently and if from the beginning of 2017 Bitcoin has increased x7 and this is beyond everyone's expectations but I am sure in 2018 the Bitcoin price could reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 06, 2017, 09:48:43 AM
it seems not a new thing anymore if bitcoin price is expensive. because with limited supply with increasing number of users will greatly enable the btc price will continue to rise
Activity: 121
November 06, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
Yes I am surprise on bitcoin.Because Btc rate growing everyday. Everybody see that,  Day by day bitcoin have been very popular to us. I hope next year bitcoin cross 10000$ usd. Now next bitcoin hard fork start at 14 nov.I think btc rate again increased  
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
November 06, 2017, 09:40:57 AM
When i look at the price at the year 2012 it was $30 pero bitcoin and know it was $7k, I cannot believe it grow so fast and the demand is pretty high. A lot of traders right now is placing an effort to earn more bitcoins.
Yes you're right.Even i was totally surprised about how far the price had gone right now.Although i'm expecting it already because i have really high hopes in bitcoin but still i can't imagine how fast the price flies.And now it's near to $10k already,and i'm really looking forward for that day to come.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2017, 09:24:57 AM
When i look at the price at the year 2012 it was $30 pero bitcoin and know it was $7k, I cannot believe it grow so fast and the demand is pretty high. A lot of traders right now is placing an effort to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 06, 2017, 09:19:59 AM

I was so surprised and if that was my reaction then just imagine that guy who bought pizzas using bitcoins when its price was really low. I actually first monitor its price at $2k then just after a few months it just sky rocketed upto now I would've bought it at that time even if its still worth a fortune for me I would've find a way to buy if only I knew what was coming.
Jump to: