Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 133. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 06:55:57 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
Same here, I just surprised of the high increase of bitcoin in short time, I didn't expect that. It's right that i know that bitcoin will increase every period of time, but this extraordianary increase is unbelievable. I think this increase of price due to the high investement of people in bitcoin, and at this rate, I predicit that bitcoin will achieve the 10k$ soon, maybe at the beginning of  2018.

Exactly. indeed for the time now I think and believe that bitcoin has a possibility or a very profitable future, because it is now many people are starting to consider bitcoin and begin to deepen about the technology it has. So definitely next year bitcoin will be more popular and will certainly provide many advantages for us all. More work for the present time and feel the benefits afterwards.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 06:52:06 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

And even me personally knew this thing would happen, I would invest part of my salary because buying bitcoin will totally paid off.  I am quite surprise of the movement of bitcoin price since its very fast.  And at the same time I am afraid that it might fall because of its sudden hike.  I do not know  but I just wish that it will continue to goes up and that its price will not go down.  If ever that I will have a chance to add or buy bitcoin I will because it will be all worth it.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
November 06, 2017, 06:47:57 AM
I think that bitcoin is really popular right now and that is because everyone saw what happened to the bitcoin price because now it has grown really fast to 7k.
I think no other coin can do that and bitcoin is worth more than gold right now?

No , compare market cap. Gold market cap is 5,000 - 8,000 $B and bitcoin "only" 115 $B so only 2,3% at best. The road will not be very long though to go to 10% gold market cap IMO Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 06:45:33 AM

Im so very surprise because the value of bitcoins is very high today, im planned to invest too for future needs, bitcoins is the next better currency in the world.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2017, 06:45:17 AM
I like to think of it as the USD is losing value, than BTC is gaining value.

1 BTC is worth 1 BTC.

But, the USD, which used to be worth 37k sats back in July, is now only worth 14k sats.

When you start to look at money the other way round, everything is completely different.
well i think there are no people didnt amaze the price  of bitcoin because it is really amazing in a short period of time the price  is rising .it is really amazing because in short period of time you can earn a big amount of doing bitcoin.it is really a big difference  from our regular work because it is not required time to do bitcoin.people will really amaze of its price that is why it is getting popular.
We all are surprised by bitcoin because bitcoin is a currency that was not all that popular a few years ago and now this year it really started to explode because a lot of new investors have joined and now the market is alive.
I think that bitcoin is really popular right now and that is because everyone saw what happened to the bitcoin price because now it has grown really fast to 7k.
I think no other coin can do that and bitcoin is worth more than gold right now?
Activity: 7
November 06, 2017, 06:43:46 AM

1 BTC is worth 1 BTC.

But, the USD, which used to be worth 37k sats back in July, is now only worth 14k sats.

When you start to look at money the other way round, everything is completely different.
well i think there are no people didnt amaze the price  of bitcoin because it is really amazing in a short period of time the price  is rising .it is really amazing because in short period of time you can earn a big amount of doing bitcoin.it is really a big difference  from our regular work because it is not required time to do bitcoin.people will really amaze of its price that is why it is getting popular.
We all are surprised by bitcoin because bitcoin is a currency that was not all that popular a few years ago and now this year it really started to explode because a lot of new investors have joined and now the market is alive.
Activity: 15
November 06, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
Yes i am surprised because when i started with it was at a price of 3k and it is now at 7.5k i think it will eassy go to 10k this year 2017 made bitcoin big it started with 950 and it will end at 10k that is my prediction.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 06:41:58 AM
A lot of people are surprised by bitcoin because bitcoin was always thought that it was a scam but then it grew and grew and now a lot of people invest in it and the price went higher and higher then ever before.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 06:39:43 AM

1 BTC is worth 1 BTC.

Activity: 53
November 06, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

1 BTC is worth 1 BTC.

Activity: 779
November 06, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

i did not surprise. i'll only shock slightly well we know that is bitcoin and we know that the value of bitcoin is fluctuating ang unstable we dont know how or when the bitcoin price become permanent. so it is normal for the bitcoin now that it price is ranges from $6,000-$7,000 and we know it can be higher up as time goes by. if the performance of bitcoin in the industry and economy will become good im sure its still up
Activity: 112
November 06, 2017, 05:53:11 AM
No I am not. Hadrfork is comming and most of the people wants free coins after split. But after that we can expect corection (probably huge one).....And after that the price will grow again.....and this circle will happen again and again and again...it is heaven for traders:)
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 06, 2017, 05:49:42 AM
Yes I’m surprise by the bitcoin price right now. Bitcoin price increase above in my expectations. I expected a price of bitcoin will only go range 5,000$ to 6,000$. But know bitcoin price goes up to 7,000$ or above. Now I wondering that the price of bitcoin will reach to 10,000$ soon.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 06, 2017, 05:36:23 AM
I'm not surprised at bitcoin prices, because I read a lot in this forum that the price before 2017 ends up at least $ 10,000, even though it looks expensive now and makes us want to sell bitcoin, but I recommend it for hold because December prices will reach $ 10,000 .
Activity: 85
November 06, 2017, 05:29:14 AM
No I am not. Bitcoin was always good supported so it would not go down to zero so easily. I always thought bitcoin had a good potential because of it support.

Thats why i made my investment not so long ago. I save them now
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
November 06, 2017, 05:11:31 AM
As more people become aware of Bitcoin and Crypto assets in general and join in, the higher their prices will go.
What's happening shouldn't surprise anyone as it's rather expected.
News are constantly coming in that the number of people joining the crypto asset exchange community is rapidly growing.
We may all expect a constant rise in prices as long as the relevant global conditions remain the same.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 02:26:48 AM

Suprise and bitter. If only I don't invest my BTC back 2015 in revshare and hyip. I might be sipping my tea in my backyard right now. Feeling relax.
Activity: 619
November 06, 2017, 02:24:19 AM
Yes, it's really surprising, because it doesn't stop, it just goes higher and higher... Hope it will last long Smiley
me too, i am so surprising.. last years i just predict with $1500 but now boom reach $7500 its amazing and so good for investor get profit so a lot
the high price of bitcoin make people very interest in bitcoin
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 06, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

with the bitcoin price at this time of course very surprising and I'm very excited because it will get a lot of profit and I hope the price will continue to rise
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
November 06, 2017, 01:54:45 AM
I don't know enough about high and turn the bitcoin cause by what. I just wonder the value of bitcoin high all the time. Even though in the visible, bitcoin is not visible but the value of bicoin exceed the price of gold.
Jump to: