Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 137. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 04, 2017, 03:39:29 PM
I,m surprised. Because expected that problems (hard forks etc.) will put price down not up.
I think many people expected the same and yet here we are bitcoin is showing to us the amazing ability it has to overcome obstacles, we must remember we had not only forks but we also got a lot of FUD coming from China and while that affected the price, it was a short term effect.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 03:29:53 PM
To tell you I am surprised at BTC price is to say nothing. I am shocked! It seems this cryptocurrency has been conquering the whole world. Today it is about $7300 and it is growing further. Soon more and more people will deal with BTC as the most convenient and profitable virtual currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
November 04, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
hi yes i am totally surprise bt i think its just start of growing Smiley
we will see more grow up price of bitcoin
Activity: 384
November 04, 2017, 03:02:41 PM
of course I was surprised by the bitcoin rises this month. really fast and make a lot of people shocked. Maybe it will continue to rise, then immediately invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 04, 2017, 03:01:28 PM
Yes it is the most surprised news in the recent time. I am really surprised by its price. Before two months when the China banned bitcoin then price of bitcoin was really poor. No one thought that it will rise soon at its highest price .
I never expected this sort of rise in the price of bitcoin in a very short period of time as i wanted to see a gradual rise but when wall street money is poured into bitcoin expect these sort of rallies and then the fork and people wanted to take advantage of free coins and then the news of the derivatives market planning to put bitcoin in their list all boosted the current rally without any major correction.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 02:59:59 PM
Not very much surprise but yes if we look on the price of Bitcoin a few months ago it make me go crazy that how it reached 7,300$ in such a short period of time, Now after 6000$ it was expected or we were expecting bitcoin to go up because hard fork but what will be the next stop what will be the correction will it go low, I guess so it will go low because it has already went so much up.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 02:58:45 PM
In this world of Cryptocurrency trading, there is no suprise, everything is happening, when and why ? you won't know the reply until it happens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 04, 2017, 02:57:53 PM
With such growth of bitcoin, I'm absolutely not surprised, especially before the second, November fork, when again there was information about a possible spontaneous split bitcoin. I would not even be surprised if he reaches the $ 10,000 course in the near future. I am most likely confused and surprised by the position of the violas and, in fact, their lack of growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

I'm not very surprised, because I have long been interested in investing in bitcoins and other crypto-currencies. But such growth can not leave indifferent the person who put the days into bitcoin a couple of months ago. Bitcoins for these 3 weeks made richer than many people. But I think this is still not the limit of growth bitcoins) Cool
Activity: 336
November 04, 2017, 02:52:38 PM
At the time October 29 to November 05 .I have seen in these days a huge change of Bitcoin.Actually I was astonished.Bitcoin is possible to change so much.This is truly amazing.I think after end of fork bitcoin growing again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 04, 2017, 02:45:08 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I most certainly am. I never thought that bitcoin could be even more valuable. Luckily, we, the users in the bitcoin community are able to experience the greatness of bitcoin. More power to Bitcoin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
November 04, 2017, 02:40:52 PM
Im flabbergasted when i see btc price today it crossed the 7400$ line .unexpectedly btc value increasing.i think now more investers will interest for btc.
Activity: 700
November 04, 2017, 02:23:16 PM
Yes it is the most surprised news in the recent time. I am really surprised by its price. Before two months when the China banned bitcoin then price of bitcoin was really poor. No one thought that it will rise soon at its highest price .
Activity: 60
November 04, 2017, 02:16:58 PM
Not at all surprised by the real quotations of Bitcoin. Half a year ago there were rumors that Bitcoin would reach the $ 8,000 limit by the end of the year.
Activity: 32
November 04, 2017, 02:00:34 PM
i'm not really surprised and i think that the bitcoin price will go more higher as much as peoples invest on it
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 01:57:21 PM
I am not surprised to see the price of Bitcoin as it rising...it is always expected by people who work with bitcoin...I will not surprise if it reach to 10000$ or above...
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 04, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
No im not surprised by this sudden raising, cz it was expected that during hardfork time bitcoin price will jump this far.

And i will not surprise if i see bitcoin price 10000$ on this new year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 01:39:35 PM
Well very surprising because of its price is good. I think all of us was surprised because the price of bitcoin is high and continue to increase. Because we earn profit. There are more people will convince to invest in bitcoin, that now is the right time. Surprise because this is the first time i experience that the value of bitcoin is good and the price is still increasing. We hoping that bitcoin will continue to rise and its surprise to the people.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 04, 2017, 01:30:26 PM
A little surprised. Because, i don't predict the soaring bitcoin will happen this year. I might a hasty holder, having sold some bitcoins at $5K (although actually i got profit more than 900%, i bought it when it was around $450).

What more you can ask for when you have got such a superb returns in some years. How much do you hold by the way and when are you planning to sell the rest? This is really a great investment anyone would have done at those levels. But nobody mostly believed that it would come this far.

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2017, 01:28:06 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Well, I am quite surprised that bitcoin has gotten this far. Right now, I'll hold until I get the most profit within the span of 2017. Just last year, I saw bitcoin price below 1000$ and its goes up to 6 times more in just a year. I think it is because this year, bitcoin is really getting so much attention to people and many companies are starting to adopt its system. I hope this will continue and I hope that there will be more and more people who will support bitcoin. Right now, I am not worried about dumps because bitcoin will surely rise up again.
Jump to: