Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 135. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 05, 2017, 10:56:28 PM
bitcoin prices now surprise me and it makes me remember the first time I knew bitcoin and at that time it price about $300. despite the high prices many people in this world still don't know the bitcoin and some even misunderstand bitcoin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 05, 2017, 10:21:57 PM
I am not really surprised.
The popularity of bitcoin is now spreading widely and even those negative criticsn it got from different people or even government has now turned up to be a promotion for it.
Thereby reaching more people to be interested with it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 10:16:06 PM
no, currently bitcoin prices are still cheap. these prices will always rise, especially at the end of 2017 and early 2018 bitcoin prices are predicted to increase
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 04:53:20 PM
Now the price of bitcoin is already over 7500$. I would not be surprised if tomorrow I Wake up and see on the screen of the monitor price 20 000$ per bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 04:28:34 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
Same here, I just surprised of the high increase of bitcoin in short time, I didn't expect that. It's right that i know that bitcoin will increase every period of time, but this extraordianary increase is unbelievable. I think this increase of price due to the high investement of people in bitcoin, and at this rate, I predicit that bitcoin will achieve the 10k$ soon, maybe at the beginning of  2018.
Activity: 110
November 05, 2017, 03:47:59 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
Activity: 322
November 05, 2017, 03:46:25 PM
I don't think if bitcoin prices can reach the current figure, but the rise and fall in bitcoin prices is common. Investing in bitcoin does require skill and we must be able to determine the right moment to sell and earn profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 03:29:18 PM
I will be surprised when bitcoin will cost $ 100 000. Maybe we'll wait by 2022).
Activity: 490
November 05, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

I am really surprised with Bitcoin price now, there was some negative news about crypto in general like ICO's ban in some countries around the world, China shutting down their exchanges and now recently India is on first page that Gov may shut down cryptocurrency dealers and exchanges, and we can see results in 100K new users on Coinbase in just 24h.

China news trigger panic sell and BTC price to go down first, but it looks like even there is some bad news about Bitcoin price is still rising and getting close to $ 10.000 historical mark.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
November 05, 2017, 02:59:08 PM
yeah hahaha many people are happy because of the price of bitcoin now especially the people how invest there money on bitcoin last month they have x2 amount of their money
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 05, 2017, 02:57:05 PM
This increase is not a surprise. I think it will start to fall before too long. I see some people saying it will hit 10 k before the end of  2017 which i don’t agree. Maybe in late 2018 but not yet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 02:53:52 PM
yes,we r really very surprised, now very speedy increasing price,,,now touch 7565.00,,, through the increasing price!!!
really very surprised!!!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 05, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
it's very surprising that Bitcoin has reached $ 7000. I do not expect Bitcoin to be so fast. Like that. I think it's because China allows the trading platform there to operate. With 100 million USD traded on more than 3 platforms there. In addition people want to save their Bitcoin to get the upcoming hardfork. They will sell their altcoin for Bitcoin. So I think this is the reason driving the Bitcoin price spike ..
Did you not hear about the ICO ban in China? The Bitcoin price seems to be rising despite of rather than because of China.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 05, 2017, 02:00:08 PM
Actually I'm shocked more than surprised.The last few days bitcoin's price is getting high.I thought it will be around 6500$ by today.But when i saw that it is 7500$+ i was shocked
Activity: 167
November 05, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

I expected price will rise sure, but even thought that yes I am surprised and happy too because more than an investment I see bitcoin like a revolution against the actual monetary private system and a fair money system for all. So I am very happy to see every time more people getting interest. For example 2 days ago I was at work and 2 clients around 70 years old were asking me about bitcoin, they even asked me how to buy it and which exchange would be the most easy for them to buy, that makes me smile. They asked me a lot of questions as they heard from someone of their family and they had doubts (mining, total supply etc), their soon lives far and they thought that would be a great way to send him money.Finally they told me every time they trust less their bank.

Activity: 336
November 05, 2017, 01:54:20 PM
it's very surprising that Bitcoin has reached $ 7000. I do not expect Bitcoin to be so fast. Like that. I think it's because China allows the trading platform there to operate. With 100 million USD traded on more than 3 platforms there. In addition people want to save their Bitcoin to get the upcoming hardfork. They will sell their altcoin for Bitcoin. So I think this is the reason driving the Bitcoin price spike ..
Activity: 197
November 05, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

Yes I was surprise about this price but it's simple for suddenly increase bitcoin price. Because after coming bitcoin hard froks news, bitcoin price continuously increase. Every on now move bitcoin from altcoin and going to buy bitcoin and holding. we all knows bitcoin gold comes, now every on wait for Segwit2x for get 1:1 Extra bonus.

Yes at this moment every on can invest with bitcoin it's always safe.  
Activity: 213
November 05, 2017, 01:39:42 PM
Yes as the market value of bitcoin is increasing daily. It's a great surprise for investors who have invested in bitcoins for a long time. Everyday new coins are coming in the market and day by day the value of those coins are increasing at very fast rate and which is ultimately giving a huge profit to the investors.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 05, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

There is nothing surprising in the growth of bitcoin. The upcoming forks accompanied the increase in the price of bitcoin.
I am a bit skeptical about how the forks helps increase the value bitcoins in the first place, I think it's rather the hope of investors that brings the value up and the more new investors we get also drives up the value of bitcoin as well.
It's not clear that it's just the fork that was responsible for the price increase. Bitcoin is in the mainstream news every other day now, so it would be very natural if a lot of new investors were attracted to it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 05, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

There is nothing surprising in the growth of bitcoin. The upcoming forks accompanied the increase in the price of bitcoin.
I am a bit skeptical about how the forks helps increase the value bitcoins in the first place, I think it's rather the hope of investors that brings the value up and the more new investors we get also drives up the value of bitcoin as well.
Jump to: